dating advice for us by us

Well, you are only 16.. hormones are kicking in... you are searching your place in the world and all that adolescence stuff. It may seem that she IS the love of your life for all them reason but, I garantee you that there is a lot of ish in the water, continue to go out and get to know more people, who knows you'll find some1 even better that loves you back. There is nothing better than being loved back. I speak from personal experience, for me, I made my "crush" ,my best friend that if you think about it is even better, you are still close and you can never break up a good friendship.

ya but i havent been 16 for the 5 years ive been in love with her. thanks for the advice and i hope to have what you have someday

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I'm sorry man, but this IS in fact a phase. Source: I've been there

There is no way you're gonna be together with this girl after all this stuff. Better just get over it.

I know that's not what you want to hear, but I guess you'll find out in the oncoming 3 to 5 years

how can a phase last for 5 years? 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Go for another girl, give her space. Trust me, once she loses your attention, she'll prolly realise how much she likes it and come running

its been almost a year since ive seen her. think that is long enough?

Easily man, you're hormonal from the age of generally 12 - 16/18. It's something you'll figure out only when you get older.

#!

Yeah man, trust me, if she doesn't seem at least a little bit jealous, then you've got little to no chance. So if that happens, as harsh as it may seem, move on. You'll find someone else that's just as good or even better. 

Source : I refused to even look for someone else after my latest ex for a year and a half of no contact.

Now i have looked though, good god man, there's plenty of girlies that are just as good. Nobody will ever compare to your first though, those rose-tinted glasses will stay on for quite a long time.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

ya but i havent been 16 for the 5 years ive been in love with her. thanks for the advice and i hope to have what you have someday

So I see you're not giving up easy. Very well

Are you going to see her any time in the future? Impress her then. Work on your appearance, be more social, start working out. Impress her.

Though my advice still stands and seriously after one year of not seeing her, find another girl dude. The fact that she ignored you three times says enough for me

Hey dude, I know what you're feeling, I am 19 years old and STILL a virgin. I have had a crush on a girl I like since last year, maybe not as long as you, but I think I got friendzoned aswell. Not 100% sure though. Best thing I found, is trying to forget about her, keep yourself busy, maybe even move on. I believe if a girl really wants you, she wouldn't try to avoid you. And Girls please stop it with the damn hints. Im a straight to the point kinda guy, I don't take hints from anybody.

Easily man, you're hormonal from the age of generally 12 - 16/18. It's something you'll figure out only when you get older.

well technically im 15 right now but ill be 16 in june but i skipped that to battle confusion. so since i was 11 i have loved her.

Hey dude, I know what you're feeling, I am 19 years old and STILL a virgin. I have had a crush on a girl I like since last year, maybe not as long as you, but I think I got friendzoned aswell. Not 100% sure though. Best thing I found, is trying to forget about her, keep yourself busy, maybe even move on. I believe if a girl really wants you, she wouldn't try to avoid you. And Girls please stop it with the damn hints. Im a straight to the point kinda guy, I don't take hints from anybody.

>I am 19 years old and STILL a virgin

Don't say that dude, there's plenty of guys in their twenties that are virgins :D

So I see you're not giving up easy. Very well

Are you going to see her any time in the future? Impress her then. Work on your appearance, be more social, start working out. Impress her.

Though my advice still stands and seriously after one year of not seeing her, find another girl dude. The fact that she ignored you three times says enough for me

yes i will see her when the next school year starts. and she never ignored me. i asked her out about ten times total (twice a year roughly) and every time she respectfully declined. i have only ever had one "real" girlfriend  and she broke up with me (nicely) because she new i still loved the other girl.

well technically im 15 right now but ill be 16 in june but i skipped that to battle confusion. so since i was 11 i have loved her.

You seriously need to stop believing in ''the one''. Loving someone at eleven is REALLY young and it can't be taken seriously. This thought of loving has accompanied you to this point in time and now you still love her.

You have to accept the fact that you're not going to be with her. If you won't you'll fill all these precious young years with regret

Don't say that dude, there's plenty of guys in their twenties that are virgins :D

havent you ever watched south park? 17 is when you can loose your virginity. also in my family its worse to loose your virginity before you are married lol. i dont agrre. i think chef was right:) 

Well I will be 20 this year, so that puts me in the same area. I also have no idea what to say to girls. I only know how to talk about computers and technology. I also learnt to live with the fact to remain single. I don't have an urgent to rush to be with somebody.

You seriously need to stop believing in ''the one''. Loving someone at eleven is REALLY young and it can't be taken seriously. This thought of loving has accompanied you to this point in time and now you still love her.

You have to accept the fact that you're not going to be with her. If you won't you'll fill all these precious young years with regret

for her. she is worth it. shes worth all the heart ache and pain that i might go through. just the chance to be with her is enough to make this all worth it. 

havent you ever watched south park? 17 is when you can loose your virginity. also in my family its worse to loose your virginity before you are married lol. i dont agrre. i think chef was right:) 

I don't like southpark much, I get it's a big deal in the US of A. (No hate please), anywho have you ever heard the prase, "There are plenty of fish in the sea" Something like that can't remember it properly.

Haha :D Yeah I don't agree with that either. It's nonsense. Always test drive a car before you drive it, and sex is way to good to not have

Well I will be 20 this year, so that puts me in the same area. I also have no idea what to say to girls. I only know how to talk about computers and technology. I also learnt to live with the fact to remain single. I don't have an urgent to rush to be with somebody.

You need to get out of your cave and start doing something. Do you sport? Sport is an easy way of interacting. Start running or something. It'll give a sense of accomplishment

At 20 there's no way of telling that you'll remain single, you have an entire fucking life in front of you. Do you go to college?

for her. she is worth it. shes worth all the heart ache and pain that i might go through. just the chance to be with her is enough to make this all worth it. 

Alright then, but mark my words

I don't like southpark much, I get it's a big deal in the US of A. (No hate please), anywho have you ever heard the prase, "There are plenty of fish in the sea" Something like that can't remember it properly.

yes i have heard of that and you got it right.

and ya theres fish in the see but they are all crap fish and dhes the only tuna. :) lol that was probably the dumbest thing ive ever said :D but i meant what it implied

Haha :D Yeah I don't agree with that either. It's nonsense. Always test drive a car before you drive it, and sex is way to good to not have

consider them marked :)

and i like your analogy :)

yes i have heard of that and you got it right.

and ya theres fish in the see but they are all crap fish and dhes the only tuna. :) lol that was probably the dumbest thing ive ever said :D but i meant what it implied

hahaha you made me laugh my socks off hahahaha. That was pretty cool.

hahaha you made me laugh my socks off hahahaha. That was pretty cool.

ya i should be called slick cause hes got nothing on this.

Man, i sat for a year and a half hoping my ex would come back. If it wasn't for a few of my friends i'd still be waiting. Take your chance now, go see other girls, expand your horizons. And be happy.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

You need to get out of your cave and start doing something. Do you sport? Sport is an easy way of interacting. Start running or something. It'll give a sense of accomplishment

At 20 there's no way of telling that you'll remain single, you have an entire fucking life in front of you. Do you go to college?

Well I used to play football, but I stopped. Yeah I go to MCAST (one of the colleges in my country, things are rather different than of America, but let's not get into that.) I'm almost finished, but going to continue to do a higher course to continue with this one.

Man, i sat for a year and a half hoping my ex would come back. If it wasn't for a few of my friends i'd still be waiting. Take your chance now, go see other girls, expand your horizons. And be happy.

like i said i tried seeing other girls and non of them have anything incommon or they arent my type i guess you would say

i kinda feel bad that this has turned into a "help this one retarded 16 year old that wont let go" thread sorry thread author :P

One advantage to the friend zone. A shoulder to cry on becomes a d*** to ride on.

Well I used to play football, but I stopped. Yeah I go to MCAST (one of the colleges in my country, things are rather different than of America, but let's not get into that.) I'm almost finished, but going to continue to do a higher course to continue with this one.

I've met a lot of cool people through my course, with all similar interests to me, it's really cool. It'd be very hard not to meet someone unless you were socially awkward at my university I think ..

#!