dating advice for us by us

I respect you a lot for how honest you were in this post

thank you i almost cried like 3 times :P 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

thank you i almost cried like 3 times :P

I have had my fair share of going to the hospital and so has my girlfriend. Relationships can and will be hard, especially when you are 16 as well

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I have had my fair share of going to the hospital and so has my girlfriend. Relationships can and will be hard, especially when you are 16 as well

ya.. wait what? why were you guys in the hospital? Maybe i dont want to take advice from you :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

ya.. wait what? why were you guys in the hospital? Maybe i dont want to take advice from you :P

Wanting to die, breakdowns, fights, having to deal with her mother

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Wanting to die, breakdowns, fights, having to deal with her mother

ah the mother always gets you :D

Yeah, especially when the mother is Hispanic, anyways!

Yeah, especially when the mother is Hispanic, anyways!

lol ya or Italian thats bad to :) but i know how to deal with italians im 1/4 italian. 

but anyway, any advice for this girl?

I must say im rather heart sick now :/

thats an expression right? well it is now

Srsly guys... You should abandom your PC for a week or two and actually try the horrendous advice you are giving. And please do document / upload it.

*put hand on junk and w8s for chick to grab* srsly guys... you make my inner greek cry ^^

I give the advice that Actually Worked for me in real life. Leave your negative comment for your self please.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

I respect you a lot for how honest you were in this post

Well, you are only 16.. hormones are kicking in... you are searching your place in the world and all that adolescence stuff. It may seem that she IS the love of your life for all them reason but, I garantee you that there is a lot of ish in the water, continue to go out and get to know more people, who knows you'll find some1 even better that loves you back. There is nothing better than being loved back. I speak from personal experience, for me, I made my "crush" ,my best friend that if you think about it is even better, you are still close and you can never break up a good friendship.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

i can reply one thing and it worked for me :D
make joke of your self not being to talk properly :D it worked on me i hope it works on you guys :D

I personally have had no problems with meeting girls and talking to them, I think it's all about confidence, and if you have had confidence instilled in you from a very young age like I have, then you should have no problems.

I think finding a girl that has a lot of similar interests is also key, university has helped a lot of my friends who didn't have much luck in high school. Believe it or not there are girls that are super intelligent, and into computers/technology! 

I'm very happy after a year of being with my girlfriend, she's into gaming, computers, technology, learning new things, and is also very good looking, imo.

The only advice I can give you guys is, don't lie about stuff, if you're going to be with the girl for longer than a month, they'll slowly figure you out, won't trust you etc.

#!

My piece on this

The best thing is to just do it. Act as if you have a previous save game waiting for you if shit goes south when asking someone out. When she says no make no big deal and say something like alright, catch you later or w/e.

If she says yes then nice, you're one step closer.

IMHO going to the movie is a bad first date. Take her out for dinner or do some sporting together or just take her to your home and watch a movie on the couch (which is much better than a theater)

If it's obvious that it's not gonna work out you're better of investing your time in someone else. I know this may be hard if you have all of your money on one girl, but it's the better choice.

Girls like confidence, and if you're having trouble asking a girl out just remember that girls LIKE to be asked out.

There is no general ''one rule for all'' with this kinda stuff because everything needs to be considered on a case by case basis, but for me above has always worked.

ALSO: If your confidence is shitty, start working out for a few months http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

It really helps out for your confidence, also girls like muscles

i can reply one thing and it worked for me :D

make joke of your self not being to talk properly :D it worked on me i hope it works on you guys :D

I dont understand, give an example pls

i'm re-doing my post to make more sense and have all the info.

Okay here is my situation, ive been in love with this girl for five years like for real in love, and i ask her out around 2 or 3 times a year and every time she says no, but i know i want to spend my life with her. what do i do. im 16 and i KNOW this is no phase.like i said 5 years. she has dated almost all my closest friends and never once me. her and I are pretty close but not so close that she thinks of my as a brother. I dont really care about if my friends dated her, also they werent "friends" i would just talk to them nothing big.she is perfect minus one thing its just something i dont agree with. she is a smoker and i dont like that. thats pretty much it. any time i ask her out she respectfully declines and keeps it to herself as to not make me ridiculed by class mates. in fact the first year i fell in love i hadnt asked her out yet and didnt tell anyone and these kids were calling me gay and so i told them that i wasnt and that i liked a girl and told them who she was and then they told her and she walked past me later and said i know you like me and i cried because i was so scared but she just sat there and talked to me and calmed me down. it was almost like she knew exactly what to say to make me feel better.I dont feel like im being friend zoned though i probably am but she doesnt come crying to me when something bad happens so im not like that. as i said we are just friends im not a brother to her. i havent seen her most of this school year, havent even been able to text her, because i had to do online school and i have learned a lot of stuff since, maybe she will be more interested then. every other girl i have "chatted up" are either complete morons or have nothing in common with me. she likes a lot of what i like, she is beautiful,funny,BRILLIANT, has a great personality, and is SOOO fun. she likes gaming, she likes tech a bit, she likes the same music i do, she is kinda nerdy like i am, and i love this girl with all my heart and i dont want to let her go because i truly care for her and i refuse to let her not be my wife. because she is as close to perfect as a person can get. She IS the love of my life. and i dream of her every night and not in a creepy way, i just see her looking sad at me drifting away and i see me falling down a endless pit reaching out for her hand and she goes out to grab me but she is to late. This girl was love at first sight and not in some cliche way i mean when she walked into the band room for the first day of school (ya i was in band get over it) my heart sank and i just stopped and literally dropped my stuff and ran to her to introduce myself. she is just i cant say anything else to get my point across... she is perfect and she is the love of my life.

If this didnt make sense im sorry.

holy crap looking at this man it was long

I'm sorry man, but this IS in fact a phase. Source: I've been there

There is no way you're gonna be together with this girl after all this stuff. Better just get over it.

I know that's not what you want to hear, but I guess you'll find out in the oncoming 3 to 5 years

Just keep building sick PC's, they'll come flocking.

CPU: i5 4670K w/ NH-D15 - RAM: 4x4GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3 - GPU: MSI GTX 970 100ME - SSD: 250GB 850 EVO - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (games) & 2TB (storage) - MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING - Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Window - Fans:  A lot of Noctua NF-F12 (intake, exhaust) & 1x140mm Fractal Design included case fan - Monitor: DELL U2515H - Keyboard: Custom Logitech G105 - Mouse: Roccat Kova+ - Extra: LG Optical Drive, a lot of dust

My piece on this

The best thing is to just do it. Act as if you have a previous save game waiting for you if shit goes south when asking someone out. When she says no make no big deal and say something like alright, catch you later or w/e.

If she says yes then nice, you're one step closer.

IMHO going to the movie is a bad first date. Take her out for dinner or do some sporting together or just take her to your home and watch a movie on the couch (which is much better than a theater)

If it's obvious that it's not gonna work out you're better of investing your time in someone else. I know this may be hard if you have all of your money on one girl, but it's the better choice.

Girls like confidence, and if you're having trouble asking a girl out just remember that girls LIKE to be asked out.

There is no general ''one rule for all'' with this kinda stuff because everything needs to be considered on a case by case basis, but for me above has always worked.

I agree, watching a movie at your home is FreeWin basically, always worked 4 me.

#Linuslovetips yes i just just dropped a hashtag

Console gamers, behind PC gamers by ten years since 2000

I agree, watching a movie at your home is FreeWin basically, always worked 4 me.

Yup, couches are much better for cuddling :D

Yup, couches are much better for cuddling :D

And what is not cuddling ;) if you know what I mean... I've never watched the entire movies xDDDDDDD

And what is not cuddling ;) if you know what I mean... I've never watched the entire movies xDDDDDDD

Hehehe

i'm re-doing my post to make more sense and have all the info.

Okay here is my situation, ive been in love with this girl for five years like for real in love, and i ask her out around 2 or 3 times a year and every time she says no, but i know i want to spend my life with her. what do i do. im 16 and i KNOW this is no phase.like i said 5 years. she has dated almost all my closest friends and never once me. her and I are pretty close but not so close that she thinks of my as a brother. I dont really care about if my friends dated her, also they werent "friends" i would just talk to them nothing big.she is perfect minus one thing its just something i dont agree with. she is a smoker and i dont like that. thats pretty much it. any time i ask her out she respectfully declines and keeps it to herself as to not make me ridiculed by class mates. in fact the first year i fell in love i hadnt asked her out yet and didnt tell anyone and these kids were calling me gay and so i told them that i wasnt and that i liked a girl and told them who she was and then they told her and she walked past me later and said i know you like me and i cried because i was so scared but she just sat there and talked to me and calmed me down. it was almost like she knew exactly what to say to make me feel better.I dont feel like im being friend zoned though i probably am but she doesnt come crying to me when something bad happens so im not like that. as i said we are just friends im not a brother to her. i havent seen her most of this school year, havent even been able to text her, because i had to do online school and i have learned a lot of stuff since, maybe she will be more interested then. every other girl i have "chatted up" are either complete morons or have nothing in common with me. she likes a lot of what i like, she is beautiful,funny,BRILLIANT, has a great personality, and is SOOO fun. she likes gaming, she likes tech a bit, she likes the same music i do, she is kinda nerdy like i am, and i love this girl with all my heart and i dont want to let her go because i truly care for her and i refuse to let her not be my wife. because she is as close to perfect as a person can get. She IS the love of my life. and i dream of her every night and not in a creepy way, i just see her looking sad at me drifting away and i see me falling down a endless pit reaching out for her hand and she goes out to grab me but she is to late. This girl was love at first sight and not in some cliche way i mean when she walked into the band room for the first day of school (ya i was in band get over it) my heart sank and i just stopped and literally dropped my stuff and ran to her to introduce myself. she is just i cant say anything else to get my point across... she is perfect and she is the love of my life.

If this didnt make sense im sorry.

holy crap looking at this man it was long

Go for another girl, give her space. Trust me, once she loses your attention, she'll prolly realise how much she likes it and come running

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

LinusLoveTips!

As an introvert, i usually figure out that i like someone around a year after i first meet them, i'm thorough.

And by that time, you look down and see the words "Friend Zone" painted on the ground you're standing on.

| NZXT Phantom | i5-2500k @4Ghz | H60 | EVGA GTX 680 Sig2 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 

And by that time, you look down and see the words "Friend Zone" painted on the ground you're standing on.

I'm usually pretty good at getting out of that

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I personally don't mind the friend zone, means you get to meet more of their friends who are girls :P

#!