dating advice for us by us

like i said i tried seeing other girls and non of them have anything incommon or they arent my type i guess you would say

Give them a chance, let them see your interests, invite them over to play games and such.

You never know. One of those girls might have a crazy crush on you, call you 'pretty boy joel' in private and such! Just give others a try, and try not to compare them to her, it'll ruin the way you see them.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I've met a lot of cool people through my course, with all similar interests to me, it's really cool. It'd be very hard not to meet someone unless you were socially awkward at my university I think ..

Thats the problem, I am very socially awkward until I get to know somebody. I find it even harder to talk to girls. Mainly because all I talk about is computers, technology and gaming. haha

Well I used to play football, but I stopped. Yeah I go to MCAST (one of the colleges in my country, things are rather different than of America, but let's not get into that.) I'm almost finished, but going to continue to do a higher course to continue with this one.

Yeah I'm not from murrica either. No one to interact with in this MCAST of yours?

If your avatar is you then you're not too bad looking, you should be able to get some girl attention if you know your tongue (...hehe)

Thats the problem, I am very socially awkward until I get to know somebody. I find it even harder to talk to girls. Mainly because all I talk about is computers, technology and gaming. haha

All you need is a sense of humor and having a bit of confidence.

Give them a chance, let them see your interests, invite them over to play games and such.

You never know. One of those girls might have a crazy crush on you, call you 'pretty boy joel' in private and such! Just give others a try, and try not to compare them to her, it'll ruin the way you see them.

its not me comparing them to her. its they really have nothing in common. and my parents are weird about me having girls over. dont ask why because i dont even know. and that "pretty boy joel" thing was just hilarious.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Yeah I'm not from murrica either. No one to interact with in this MCAST of yours?

If your avatar is you then you're not too bad looking, you should be able to get some girl attention if you know your tongue (...hehe)

Yes that is me, well I have a few friends at my course, also my crush is in my class, she was also in my class last year. The problem at MCAST is, half of class is barely IT Literate, (and yeah the course is in IT).

All you need is a sense of humor and having a bit of confidence.

Indeed.

One advantage to the friend zone. A shoulder to cry on becomes a d*** to ride on.

Hahahaha, if you really value that friendship you wont let her ride you as a rebound lol.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

im 16 and i KNOW this is no phase.

Most likely it is. You will realise once you are older

she has dated almost all my closest friends and never once me

There is a phenomenon that people are attracted to their friend's partners as you are able to see what they have to offer and how they will behave in a relationship. Also they show different behavior towards you since yoo are their partner's buddy. You might also witness or hear about situations that will selectively make said person more attractive. [ Experiencing this with best buddy who's always trying to get my rebounds ]

it was almost like she knew exactly what to say to make me feel better

self-fulfilling-prophecy -> reading the situation to be congruent with expectations.

i refuse to let her not be my wife.

Serial killer much? O.o

any time i ask her out she respectfully declines

Just drop it.

I don't wish to demotivate you, but that's not going to get you anywhere. It's a phase [yes, a phase] many people go through. You'll grow outta it.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

its not me comparing them to her. its they really have nothing in common. and my parents are weird about me having girls over. dont ask why because i dont even know. and that "pretty boy joel" thing was just hilarious.

I'm sure you're perfectly pretty! It's prolly because you're 16 and they think that if they let you come home with a girl you'll get down and dirty in your room. When in actual fact you'll prolly be forced into the woods or something because of it!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

I'm sure you're perfectly pretty! It's prolly because you're 16 and they think that if they let you come home with a girl you'll get down and dirty in your room. When in actual fact you'll prolly be forced into the woods or something because of it!

no i dont really hang out in my room and they know i dont get nasty until im a little older :) they are just weird. and thank you for the compliment ive never been called pretty and im not sure i like it :) i prefer handsome less feminine i guess

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

no i dont really hang out in my room and they know i dont get nasty until im a little older :) they are just weird. and thank you for the compliment ive never been called pretty and im not sure i like it :) i prefer handsome less feminine i guess

You're a pretty little princess! ahahahha NP pal! Also did you forget to shout me when you started to watch the episodes of Dr who again?!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You're a pretty little princess! ahahahha NP pal! Also did you forget to shout me when you started to watch the episodes of Dr who again?!

ya about the dr.who thing, um ive already watched like half of them sorry :) im willing to rewatch though. :D and my monitor is coming tomorrow so i can hook up my xbox and watch dr.who in my room

lol i am pretty fabulous

post-7522-0-57618000-1368786901.jpg

ya about the dr.who thing, um ive already watched like half of them sorry :) im willing to rewatch though. :D

lol i am pretty fabulous

So long as you haven't passed the one with Sarah Jane! I'll come watch! Even if you have, i'll come!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I personally had a couple of bad experiences with love in the past.

I have only a hand full of really close friends (2 boys 3 girls) and that's enough for me, I don't have hundreds of friends on Facebook and go to every party and stuff, I'm just not that guy, rather I'm the guy that's on the PC most of the time but that's really trustworthy and there for his friends.

I'm pretty happy as for now but the last couple of months were really really bad, I don't want to make the whole story public in the internet to complete strangers (Sry) but here's the short version:

I'm 15 (call me kiddy) and from Germany and at the beginning of this school year I came in a new class and I knew no one, I just got to know a couple of people of this class, the ones that were most active in the lessons (took me quite a while to know all names) there are 2 "fractions" in my class, the one side all the boys and only 2 girls and the other side the rest of the girls and one boy (gay,I guess everyone knows a person like this that's always around girls but has a boyfriend)

To keep things short: before Christmas we made a little trip to the next big city (we live rather on the land and not so much in big citys) unfortunately I happened to walk around with the other fraction, the girl's side and there was one girl that I never really realized because she was always quiet and sitting in the last row and stuff and I didn't even know her name.

But nonetheless I feel in love with her, a thing that I don't understand until this day, I studied the Brain a little bit and tried to understand what love is and how it works but until that day there's no logical reason for that. The sad part is that you don't have ANY control whatsoever, you are pretty much stuck with it and it cost me A LOT of time and frustration to finally get over her.

It became better and better as the weeks went by because I saw she was nothing like I wanted, she basically just had her outside that was extremely beautiful no shared interests, no nothing, just a boring girl whose appearance happens to fall in a category that I consider perfect.

The worst part of the story isn't that I've wasted so much time or that it made me really frustrated but that I neglected one of my best friends that I know for 5 years now, I just didn't think of her the whole time and she didn't Even know what was happening all the time...

The only good part is that I gained A LOT of experience and knowledge about love and the human Brain, knowledge that will most certainly help me in the future.

If I learned one important thing then that you should Never neglect your friends, regardless who or what happens!

I have no interest to fall in love again (I never had, especially not if I always randomly fall in love with complete strangers)

But unfortunately you have, as I said absolutely no control over it and that's my problem with love.

So long as you haven't passed the one with Sarah Jane! I'll come watch! Even if you have, i'll come!

wait are we talking old episodes or new (2005) episodes? 

wait are we talking old episodes or new (2005) episodes? 

The new ones, i found Sarah to be a little annoying during the original series, she aged great though.

RIP Elisabeth Sladen :(

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The new ones, i found Sarah to be a little annoying during the original series, she aged great though.

RIP Elisabeth Sladen :(

oh okay them well i will restart tomorrow and i will im you on skype

oh okay them well i will restart tomorrow and i will im you on skype

awesome! I'll be waiting!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

awesome! I'll be waiting!

i already imed you so ya. pay attention :)

You: Hey beautiful ,

Girl: Hey :)

You: I heard you where looking for a stud ?:)

Girl: Yes I'm single :)

You: I have the s t d all I need is you

Nah I'm kidding , do not say that !

Just grow a pair and talk to her, let her know you exist and don't pretend because once she realizes you lied it's game over

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

i already imed you so ya. pay attention :)

I didn't get no im foo!

Last thing i've got is from when you had to go when i woke up!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I didn't get no im foo!

Last thing i've got is from when you had to go when i woke up!

well ive sent you 3 of them so meh

i was on offline mode woops :D

You: Hey beautiful ,

Girl: Hey :)

You: I heard you where looking for a stud ? :)

Girl: Yes I'm single :)

You: I have the s t d all I need is you

Nah I'm kidding , do not say that !

Just grow a pair and talk to her, let her know you exist and don't pretend because once she realizes you lied it's game over

great advice i will be sure to do this ;)

this is my favorite

Baby did you fart, ’cause you blow me away!

I personally had a couple of bad experiences with love in the past.

I have only a hand full of really close friends (2 boys 3 girls) and that's enough for me, I don't have hundreds of friends on Facebook and go to every party and stuff, I'm just not that guy, rather I'm the guy that's on the PC most of the time but that's really trustworthy and there for his friends.

I'm pretty happy as for now but the last couple of months were really really bad, I don't want to make the whole story public in the internet to complete strangers (Sry) but here's the short version:

I'm 15 (call me kiddy) and from Germany and at the beginning of this school year I came in a new class and I knew no one, I just got to know a couple of people of this class, the ones that were most active in the lessons (took me quite a while to know all names) there are 2 "fractions" in my class, the one side all the boys and only 2 girls and the other side the rest of the girls and one boy (gay,I guess everyone knows a person like this that's always around girls but has a boyfriend)

To keep things short: before Christmas we made a little trip to the next big city (we live rather on the land and not so much in big citys) unfortunately I happened to walk around with the other fraction, the girl's side and there was one girl that I never really realized because she was always quiet and sitting in the last row and stuff and I didn't even know her name.

But nonetheless I feel in love with her, a thing that I don't understand until this day, I studied the Brain a little bit and tried to understand what love is and how it works but until that day there's no logical reason for that. The sad part is that you don't have ANY control whatsoever, you are pretty much stuck with it and it cost me A LOT of time and frustration to finally get over her.

It became better and better as the weeks went by because I saw she was nothing like I wanted, she basically just had her outside that was extremely beautiful no shared interests, no nothing, just a boring girl whose appearance happens to fall in a category that I consider perfect.

The worst part of the story isn't that I've wasted so much time or that it made me really frustrated but that I neglected one of my best friends that I know for 5 years now, I just didn't think of her the whole time and she didn't Even know what was happening all the time...

The only good part is that I gained A LOT of experience and knowledge about love and the human Brain, knowledge that will most certainly help me in the future.

If I learned one important thing then that you should Never neglect your friends, regardless who or what happens!

I have no interest to fall in love again (I never had, especially not if I always randomly fall in love with complete strangers)

But unfortunately you have, as I said absolutely no control over it and that's my problem with love.

No1 payed attention 2 this guy in the thread xD I think its because he is only 15.  However, I think he has a good point: -Bros before Hoes.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.