What do you do with your life?

WhatARoaster

I'm currently a student.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Currently studying to become a Network Admin or a systems admin

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

im a maneger at a mcdonalds and do computer builds/repairs form my house

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

i work for merican govenmet. dos and dod

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

What do i do with my life? I live it.

BLAOW!!!!

Student in secondary school (high school). 

Play games

Good Morning...

typical day at the moment..

Gym 6AM

8AM-5PM office admin

6PM - 12PM retail sales  at my 2nd job

I do freelance graphic design too

and study  business admin (certified education) out side those hours too.

The time i have left out of all that is mostly spent pooping, sleeping and with my gf.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

typical day at the moment..

Gym 6AM

8AM-5PM office admin

6PM - 12PM retail sales  at my 2nd job

I do freelance graphic design too

and study  business admin (certified education) out side those hours too.

The time i have left out of all that is mostly spent pooping, sleeping and with my gf.

I think you accidentally added an extra "and" after sleeping in that last sentence :P

I think you accidentally added an extra "and" after sleeping in that last sentence :P

wut?

Studying for my exams, that will let me get into lawschool. I also work part time as a server and network technician. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Full time uni student, studying to be a chemical engineer. Mad fun.

Every loud bang is a lesson learned.

Student,gaming,basketball,youtube and some coding.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

In limbo atm, waiting on receiving word back from the college i applied to

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

wut?

"Sleeping and with my girlfriend", He thought it should say "Sleeping with my girlfriend".

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Studying Networking, working as a Gardener, working as an IT officer at a local high school and this, the internet.

Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.

The Green Machine.

I graduated early so I was doing whatever I wanted most days but as of lately I've been doing various landscaping jobs. I start college next fall and then I lose my life again.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

"Sleeping and with my girlfriend", He thought it should say "Sleeping with my girlfriend".

oooohh ha, ofcourse. thanks for clarifying that.

I am a consultant and work for a swedish company that makes substations. It is mostly CAD work. But after summer i will study to become an engineer :)

Most here probably already know from a few of my rants but I'm a qualified vehicle service technician trying to get employment

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'm fourteen, so sadly, most of my time is occupied by school :(

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Student studying digital video production, and studying for my CPL (commercial pilots licence)