Front Page BETA thoughts?

Ivyk

Any thoughts on the new Front Page of LTT?

I looks very 'modern' and I like it.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Any thoughts on the new Front Page?

I looks very 'modern' and I like it.

Are you referring to Microsoft Front Page?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Are you referring to Microsoft Front Page?

I'm referring to the new LTT front page.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I'm referring to the new LTT front page.

Oh! My bad :blush:. Didn't realise.

So they finally implemented it now. That took awhile. Looks awesome!

Looks pretty slick. I am wondering how the front page Tech News threads are being chosen. There are quite a few reposts and posts about uninteresting things, and manually choosing which to display and finding images and quotes sounds like a drag.

I like the looks of it, the featured articles, builds and videos are nicely implemented.

I am curious of how it will go from here.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

i like it and looks great. good job.

MotherBoard: Asus Z87 Gryphon CPU: i5 4670k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 DCUII RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 2x4GB

PSU: Corsair HX650v2 SemiModular Storage: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL Keybord: Ducky Shine Zero Cherry  Red Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45

I just noticed it too. Looks really, really good! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

it looks good but i think they should keep the link to the old one as a tab right near it for quick switching, 

Details separate people.

It looks pretty good  but I don't think it should be the "front page" or anything of that sort should be like a tab to the right of classifieds saying "Latest news" not a homepage as I like quickly accessing the forums  and would simply view it as an annoyance if LTT.com lead to that rather than directly to the forum

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

It actually looks nice. But I'd like to see headers for the spotlight item (big) and for smaller ones. Now I can tell that spotlight is in news section but is lower one too? It could be just trending topics also. So that needs some clearing. The headers for videos and builds could be with bit smaller font. Its now really big if you use custom zoom.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It looks pretty good  but I don't think it should be the "front page" or anything of that sort should be like a tab to the right of classifieds saying "Latest news" not a homepage as I like quickly accessing the forums  and would simply view it as an annoyance if LTT.com lead to that rather than directly to the forum

How is clicking community for the forum's a hassle ? 

@topic yes i quite like it

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

I think that it is a really cool concept that just needs a little polishing up and then it will rock

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

It's not very Australian Internet friendly...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I like the look but when you open up a discussion and there is a picture with a bunch of "ad" type clutter i dont like it

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

How is clicking community for the forum's a hassle ? 

@topic yes i quite like it

all I can say is 10455409_911132222246909_2043493888_n.jp

and I was just being honest I don't see why the website needs a front page.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I didnt even notice until I saw this thread. I like it. Would visit again.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Looks good. Site is slowly becoming my go-to site for all news related to computers, gaming and electronics.

Was featured. Liked it.

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK