What do people hate about Apple?

hambobolubia

iOS 7 looks ugly in my opinion, the iPhone's too small and the iPad isn't a good form factor for media IMO.

The macbook air does intrest me however. If I was looking for an ultrabook, this would probably be on my list. The macbook pro however not really, no dedicated GPU unless you buy the highest end tier is a bit annoying.

iMacs honestly aren't worth the money now, neither is the mac mini. Finally the Mac Pro is too space consuming for what it is, because all your drives have to sit next to it.

Honestly, the only 2 things I'd consider would be the Macbook air, and the iPod classic.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

So i can tell that almost everyone didn't read the whole thing

Wow the Windows fanboys are already here.

Not one person here has even mention Windows or Apple or PC and you're calling them fanboys? 

You're right because this has been posted like 67 times already

I did, and you make some good points.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

iOS 7 looks ugly in my opinion, the iPhone's too small and the iPad isn't a good form factor for media IMO.

The macbook air does intrest me however. If I was looking for an ultrabook, this would probably be on my list. The macbook pro however not really, no dedicated GPU unless you buy the highest end tier is a bit annoying.

iMacs honestly aren't worth the money now, neither is the mac mini. Finally the Mac Pro is too space consuming for what it is, because all your drives have to sit next to it.

Honestly, the only 2 things I'd consider would be the Macbook air, and the iPod classic.

Have you held an iPad Air? Also The mack pro is small It doesn't take up much room. And it has internal storage I'm not sure what drives your talking about?

post-107252-0-30778000-1407199461.jpeg

Have you held an iPad Air? Also The mack pro is small It doesn't take up much room. And it has internal storage I'm not sure what drives your talking about?

I've held the iPad air, and it's great. But, it's not widescreen and has side facing speakers.

In terms of the mac pro, I meant that hard drives have to be stored in an external enclosure on your desk, something I'm not a big fan of.

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Have you searched the forum about one of these? This topic has been here a long time. Read the CoC 

I've held the iPad air, and it's great. But, it's not widescreen and has side facing speakers.

In terms of the mac pro, I meant that hard drives have to be stored in an external enclosure on your desk, something I'm not a big fan of.

But do you need hard drives until you uses all the internal storage?

People hate on apple because people have opinions.

People hate on windows because people have opinions.

That is all.

People hate on apple with reason, people hate on windows because they have faith in apple(or they prefer linux)

The UI sucks so so very bad, and the Iphone lacks customization and a boat load of features, if you want to make a Iphone truly yours and unique and suiting to your needs, you need to jailbreak it. And dont get me started about the mac UI...

Play time is Ogre.

But do you need hard drives until you uses all the internal storage?

With things like 4K video, that internal storage won't least for very long. Even an aperture library can grow very large very quickly.

Garrus - HP Stream 11

That is a terribly sized image and if you're trying to justify the size, get a real-scale image. I would literally mistake it for a trashcan if it wasn't so damn hot internally, and I didn't have a quarry of drives plugged into it, stacked into a pyramid.

Also: Both mac and windows suck. Same with Apple and pretty much every other company. Linux + Custom built machine >

. Like a touchscreen phone. Or the tablet.  

apple did not invent those 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

So I have noticed around the forum that there are a lot of people that have been hating on Apple. Why does Apple get so much hate? Even if you like Windows better

saying that Mac is bad is fanboying.  Now Im not talking about just mac Apple gets hate in all departments.  Around the forums i have seen people say the "Any

computer made buy Apple is bad." "Apple has never Invented anything." "Mac are not good for anything." "Apple devices are overpriced." the list goes on. Apple does

not make bad products. They have great designs, great build quality, and remarkable forum factor. Apple has Invented things. Like a touchscreen phone. Or the tablet.  

How about the iPod? All of these products have changed the world. Even if you like Android, it would not be around if it weren't for the iPhone.  Now overall Macs do

tend to be more expensive then PC's. That's because there nice. Even though you say "I could build that for cheaper." your not just paying for the hardware your paying

for the form factor and the research that went into developing it. The Razer blade 2014 is a perfect example of this same thing for a windows computer. But OSX is not

bad. I will admit Mac is not really the best for games. But in other things it excels. OSX in my opinion is much easier to use (especially against windows 8) for simple

everyday things like web browsing, emails, photo editing, and more.  Now Apples market share of the consumer computer market is growing.  So if they where bad

they would not be selling.  Now there's a reason why the are the most valuable company in the world. There's a reason why their worth over $500 billion. They make

nice products. And people love them. Now I own a lot of apple products. And i own a lot of windows products. I use OSX and Windows. Their both good. Now as

much of a Apple Fanboy I might of sounded like, Im not.  Both windows and mac are good. But Apple and general is not bad. So at the end of the day even if you like

Windows/Microsoft/Andriod Apple still makes good products. Now if you like other products better thats fine, but don't hate on Apple. 

In order, how I found them. I probably missed one or two-

I'm*

I*

By*

Macs are*

Form*

You're*

You're*

OS X*

They're*

They're*

I'm*

In general*

That's*

Before going on a rant over a topic that even an Apple fanboy like me has seen enough of, please, for the love of whatever you believe is in the sky, CHECK. YOUR. GRAMMAR.

Can we please close this.

I agree, there's too many apple dislike or like posts.

I don't hate iPhones and iPods but I don't like Mac computers, they are overpriced, the OS looks like it was designed by an 8 year old and the people who use them seem to only be teenage girls and hipsters. Also Apple have never invented anything.

In order, how I found them. I probably missed one or two-

I'm*

I*

By*

Macs are*

Form*

You're*

You're*

OS X*

They're*

They're*

I'm*

In general*

That's*

Before going on a rant over a topic that even an Apple fanboy like me has seen enough of, please, for the love of whatever you believe is in the sky, CHECK. YOUR. GRAMMAR.

Damn, you went over that with a fine toothed comb. lol.

Damn, you went over that with a fine toothed comb. lol.

I am LTT's Unofficially Official Grammar Nazi :P

Mac is pretty nice for development.

You dont need drivers for android usb debugging! HALLELUJAH!

You can use the xcode simulator for testing out stuff on ios even if you dont pony up the 100/year.

UNIX based

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

Mac is pretty nice for development.

You dont need drivers for android usb debugging! HALLELUJAH!

You can use the xcode simulator for testing out stuff on ios even if you dont pony up the 100/year.

UNIX based

Linux is great for working on android phones. Never had an issue, where windows freaks out and doesn't work 75% of the time due to stupid driver issues.