What do people hate about Apple?

hambobolubia

Have you held an iPad Air? Also The mack pro is small It doesn't take up much room. And it has internal storage I'm not sure what drives your talking about?

*Mac

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I don't have anything against Macbook Pros or iPod Touches.

As long as it isn't used for anything massive like playing intense games you'll be fine.

They were made for business and art directors and it serves its purpose wonderfully. 

Bad things about Apple.

1. Mac Pro looks like a trashcan.

2. OS X is shit.

3. You can't customize iOS.

4. Macs are overpriced.

5. You can't upgrade Macs.

6. The iPhone is very small.

7. iPad is overpriced.

8. The iPhone is overpriced aswell.

9. They just bought Beats.

10. Apple's marketing is crap.

11. They made a new version of the Beats which is still overpriced and crap.

Good things about Apple.

1. Less virusus.

2. Amazing build quality and design.

3. OS X is free.

4. iWork costs waaaay less than Microsoft Office.

5. iCloud.

6. No bloatware on phones.

7. The iPods are the best music players ever.

Bad things about Apple.

1. Mac Pro looks like a trashcan.

2. OS X is shit.

3. You can't customize iOS.

4. Macs are overpriced.

5. You can't upgrade Macs.

6. The iPhone is very small.

7. iPad is overpriced.

8. The iPhone is overpriced aswell.

9. They just bought Beats.

10. Apple's marketing is crap.

11. They made a new version of the Beats which is still overpriced and crap.

Good things about Apple.

1. Less virusus.

2. Amazing build quality and design.

3. OS X is free.

4. iWork costs waaaay less than Microsoft Office.

5. iCloud.

6. No bloatware on phones.

7. The iPods are the best music players ever.

Apple is not bad, It's just their style. OSX isn't shit, it's different.

I have got my windows desktop for all the things i do (with a dual boot ubuntu, mainly for android stuff).

But if I had to use a laptop for college I would use a mac, with ubuntu installed. Because I think the design is genuinely great. Thin and light. Although I may have to put a sticker on dat apple on the back.... Just because

http://imgur.com/bRSnHmI

This may be somewhat (not at all) relevant.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Well.....here's one example the backstabbers, they get there parts from samsung and sue them at the same time. it's like you're best friend screwing your Mrs and then telling you it's your fault.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

This is never going to end, until we are united.

Obama-facepalm-550x411.jpg

MY SETUP
CPU: Intel i7-4771 , RAM: Team Xtreem DDR3 1600MHz 8GB x 4 , MB: Intel DZ87KLT-75K , GPU:Asus OC GTX760, SSD: Plextor M5P 256GB , HDD: 1TB WD Black , PSU: Antec HCG520M

Can you guys please stop arguing about the whole Apple vs other companies debate. Each of them have their own pros and cons so there is no one company that's better. It's all up to personal preference. For example: I may prefer Windows over OSX and Android over iOS, but I won't go shooting down Apple saying that they suck though.

Life.exe is missing

People HATE Apple because they don't understand something called "Personal Preference".

Some people love the aesthetics, the simplicity of the OS, the programs, the "status", etc etc.

Some people dont care about those things. 

I like everything. Love my Macbook Pro, but would never trade my desktop for a mac.

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Can you guys please stop arguing about the whole Apple vs other companies debate. Each of them have their own pros and cons so there is no one company that's better. It's all up to personal preference. For example: I may prefer Windows over OSX and Android over iOS, but I won't go shooting down Apple saying that they suck though.

I personally don't care what computer, OS, phone or music player people use/prefer or recommended, I just can't stand when people make shit up to justify their opinions/recommendations, that's when I start posting and telling people they are wrong. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

People HATE Apple because they don't understand something called "Personal Preference".

Some people love the aesthetics, the simplicity of the OS, the programs, the "status", etc etc.

Some people dont care about those things. 

I like everything. Love my Macbook Pro, but would never trade my desktop for a mac.

Correction, some people hate apple because they don't understand personal preference, others have different reasons, some we determine to be legitimate and others not so.

of course the opposite is true too: some people think apple is the best because the don't understand personal preference.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Correction, some people hate apple because they don't understand personal preference, others have different reasons, some we determine to be legitimate and others not so.

of course the opposite is true too: some people think apple is the best because the don't understand personal preference.

I usually associate "hate" with fanboyism and irrational levels of dislike, is why I said it like that. Because yeah, totally agree, some people have totally legitimate reasons for having issues with a particular company.

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

apple-haters_o_2919305.jpg

Must be the opposite, what the hell does becouse mean?

Hey.

Because people are idiot sheep that just agree with whatever is the popular opinion.

Comb it with a brick

To obtain a correct answer you need the right question.And your question corrected is "Why do people love apple?" and the answer is obvious technophobs that buy brand and dont know shet about pc's.

Theres nothing special(good) about apple except special high prices.Apart from the 1st release of "smarphone" which lead the way to the current crazyness i dont know any other single product worth even my time reading about from apple.

Edited by deviant88

ermahgerd mods are going all over the thread

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

apple-haters_o_2919305.jpg

Used one, wouldnt mind using an mac air for my laptop as I think is one the best laptops keyboard and track pad wise around but when it comes to desktop use I just cant stand the way the mouse moves :P 

CPU - i5 4670K || Motherboard - Asus Z87-C  || RAM - Crucial Ballistix Tactical Memory 8GB || GPU - ASUS GTX 970 Strix || Case - Corsair 330R || Storage - 1TB Seagate || PSU - Corsair CX750 || Displays - AOC 21.5 LED x2 || Cooling - Arctic F12 PWM (x2) Corsair 120+140mm || Keyboard - Corsair K70 MX Red || Mouse - Roccat Kova+ || Sound - Thermaltake TTe Shock Headset

Used one, wouldnt mind using an mac air for my laptop as I think is one the best laptops keyboard and track pad wise around but when it comes to desktop use I just cant stand the way the mouse moves :P

^This

That mouse slowed down my workflow during my student assistant days by a huge margin... Too high sensitivity and it just shoots off everywhere, too low and you'd run out of desk space before you get to what you need... and I had a huge desk back then...

Their mice also break too easily... The Macs in the university are barely 2 years old and there are already a lot of broken mice...

Same here :)

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

Because reasons!

<insert reasons here>

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

So I have noticed around the forum that there are a lot of people that have been hating on Apple. Why does Apple get so much hate? Even if you like Windows better

saying that Mac is bad is fanboying.  Now Im not talking about just mac Apple gets hate in all departments.  Around the forums i have seen people say "Any

computer made buy Apple is bad." "Apple has never Invented anything." "Mac are not good for anything." "Apple devices are overpriced." the list goes on. Apple does

not make bad products. They have great designs, great build quality, and remarkable forum factor. Apple has Invented things. Like a touchscreen phone. Or the tablet.  

How about the iPod? All of these products have changed the world. Even if you like Android, it would not be around if it weren't for the iPhone.  Now overall Macs do

tend to be more expensive then PC's. That's because there nice. Even though you say "I could build that for cheaper." your not just paying for the hardware your paying

for the form factor and the research that went into developing it. The Razer blade 2014 is a perfect example of this same thing for a windows computer. But OSX is not

bad. I will admit Mac is not really the best for games. But in other things it excels. OSX in my opinion is much easier to use (especially against windows 8) for simple

everyday things like web browsing, emails, photo editing, and more.  Now Apples market share of the consumer computer market is growing.  So if they where bad

they would not be selling.  Now there's a reason why the are the most valuable company in the world. There's a reason why their worth over $500 billion. They make

nice products. And people love them. Now I own a lot of apple products. And i own a lot of windows products. I use OSX and Windows. Their both good. Now as

much of a Apple Fanboy I might of sounded like, Im not.  Both windows and mac are good. But Apple and general is not bad. So at the end of the day even if you like

Windows/Microsoft/Andriod Apple still makes good products. Now if you like other products better thats fine, but don't hate on Apple. 

You do have some very good points about apple but also you have some wrong points that you don't know what you are talking about. Apple has never really invented anything they have mostly only redone and inovated things. Please watch this 

. Saying apple invented the touch screen phone or the tablet is just plain fanboy and ignorance. You are right about the iPod that it was a huge game changer in the way we enjoyed music portably. One point you should have put in there was you left out itunes that was something apple did that had a huge impact (not the software cuz it sucks and i don't wanna update something everyday, i have java and flash doing it don't need itunes :P) Now when you talk about macs being more expensive that pc that is true and you posting on forums that are mostly pc enthusiasts and builders, that is not a war you would win on here. Next part, OS_X is much easier to use than windows because of how the UI is. But it is preference if you take a full time mac use and put them on a pc they would be lost and vice versa. They final point you made that made me die of laughter was that apple is the most valuable company in the world that is just complete ignorance. Please see this before making that statement http://www.nasdaq.com/article/a-closer-look-at-the-worlds-10-most-valuable-brands-cm356824 . Now before you start saying i'm a fanboy and just hate apple i do not, Yes primaraly I use a windows based pc and an android smartphone. But i also have an ipad have had ipods, and use macs everyday at school. If you look at core specs than most of the time apple loses and you cant argue with that. Unlike some people i can acually say why i don't like apple products. I think they are overpriced, i don't like the UI of the iphone or OS_X, I game which sucks on a mac, if apple dropped its prices and made the iphone actually stack up with the HTC One M8, Samsung S5, LG G3 than i mgiht get an iphone but i dont see that happening sooooo ya rant over.Thank you for making this thread for the 2000th time.