Apple releases cheaper iMac

Ate

Even then those things does not sound like heavy stuff. I have "touched up photos" on my old and crappy HP laptop which has 4GB of RAM and a Core 2 Duo. I have stitched together movie clips and added some effects in Premier on that laptop as well.

I didn't say they were heavier stuff. I've tried loads of windows programs for my short movie editing and I didn't have the patience for studying it. We movie maker was the easiest one but soon I wanted something more powerful. I tried the torrents of premier, pinnacle studio, cyber links, Vegas and all of them were either too complicated or didn't have as much as templates or effects as I wanted. So that's when I checked out I movie and God it was miles better than any windows a alternative. It was so easy to learn and it had so many options. I recently tried final cut pro and it was as easy as imovie but with more options

Just Google that ram problem. It only exists on Windows 8.1,you'll see a lot of people with the same problem. As for the other error, just check my profile for detailed info (I'm on mobile and Ltd isn't that great on mobile). I'm careful with what I install not computer nooks, so yeah

What "RAM usage bug" are you referring to? I have not heard about it before and granted, I don't use Windows 8, but if there was some widespread issue like you are saying then I think I'd know about it.

Viruses is in 99.9% of the cases the users fault. Here is what I do to avoid viruses: I am not careless.

I run MSE in the background all the time and I do a scan whenever it tells me to. I use AdBlock to avoid tracking cookies and such garbage. I don't download and run "SuperHotGirlNextDoorVideo.exe". If I absolutely have to run something strange I do it in a VM (for example some shareware I am interested in but it seems a bit fishy) before I do it on my real computer.

Just follow these 3/4 simple rules and you shouldn't have any issues with viruses.

If you quote someone you need to seperate your comments from theirs.  If you want to reference a whole lot of individual parts of a post then use a different color font so people can see easily see what's your response and what's the part of the quote your responding to.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

If you quote someone you need to seperate your comments from theirs. If you want to reference a whole lot of individual parts of a post then use a different color font so people can see easily see what's your response and what's the part of the quote your responding to.

I do know that. Everything is just so screwed up on mobile

I think that means you don't know how to use Windows

and what in the actual hell is going on in this thread

A builder and a tech enthusiast like me doesn't know how to use a computer is what you concluded from my post then you didn't read it. How many times do I have to state it will be good for my parents who are computer noobs

I think you should learn about hardware requirements and how to use windows. While there are reasons that make mac a better choice, none of the reasons you listed

Umm I have a 16 gig ram and I'm running into memory problems only while playing games. Also I do have hackintosh loaded up and it too doesn't seem to run out of memory all the time. It's a bug, just google and you'll see

A builder and a tech enthusiast like me doesn't know how to use a computer is what you concluded from my post then you didn't read it. How many times do I have to state it will be good for my parents who are computer noobs

You can say it a thousand times, but without actually giving a good reason why, what you say means little. 

Umm I have a 16 gig ram and I'm running into memory problems only while playing games. Also I do have hackintosh loaded up and it too doesn't seem to run out of memory all the time. It's a bug, just google and you'll see

damn, you're right, with google you can prove that everything has bug and isn't stable.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=ram+issues&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=P6fPU5aOIs3C8gfmyoGoAg#channel=sb&q=mac+memory+issue&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

...I say that because what you're describing is of user error or at worst faulty hardware

I'm on WIndows 8.1, it's even more RAM efficient than 8 and 7 (at least from my experience)

I rarely use over 12GB, sometimes with a few games open and shitloads of tabs up.

I haven't used any active protection or anti-malware since like 2007, and I still do some mischievous things, so again, I have no idea what you're doing wrong.

Error: 410

You can say it a thousand times, but without actually giving a good reason why, what you say means little.

damn, you're right, with google you can prove that everything has bug and isn't stable.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=ram+issues&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=P6fPU5aOIs3C8gfmyoGoAg#channel=sb&q=mac+memory+issue&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

What is there to understand that this image is meant for my parents who only wants a good solid beautiful computer that just works

Your Mac example was just one link while look at how common my problem is https://www.google.ae/search?q=windows+runs+out+of+memory+while+playing+games&oq=windows+runs+out+of+memory+while+playing+games&aqs=chrome..69i57.14043j0j4&client=ms-android-htc-rev&sourceid=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8

And here's a Microsoft thread

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-gaming/windows-81-x64-low-memory-while-playing-full/e4602805-a1e1-4704-b006-92f43247b9e8

Hope that's clear enough for you

...I say that because what you're describing is of user error or at worst faulty hardware

I'm on WIndows 8.1, it's even more RAM efficient than 8 and 7 (at least from my experience)

I rarely use over 12GB, sometimes with a few games open and shitloads of tabs up.

I haven't used any active protection or anti-malware since like 2007, and I still do some mischievous things, so again, I have no idea what you're doing wrong.

Look I posted about my problem in my previous reply and it's pretty common

So many sponsored program gets installed when someone installs program on windows

(it isn't that common on mac). And then they always call me to fix their computer. It's not my fault if you don't see real world problems. This is what happens to most people who I know

What is there to understand that this image is meant for my parents who only wants a good solid beautiful computer that just works

Your Mac example was just one link while look at how common my problem is https://www.google.ae/search?q=windows+runs+out+of+memory+while+playing+games&oq=windows+runs+out+of+memory+while+playing+games&aqs=chrome..69i57.14043j0j4&client=ms-android-htc-rev&sourceid=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8

And here's a Microsoft thread

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-gaming/windows-81-x64-low-memory-while-playing-full/e4602805-a1e1-4704-b006-92f43247b9e8

Hope that's clear enough for you

And you still don't get it,  not everyone has that issue, it is not a widespread problem that effects everyone,  it was limited to specific hardware, software and resolution settings.  You can't choose one issue that only happened to a small number of users and claim all users suffer from it.  You are only compounding your seemingly lack of understanding of windows. 

As for the mac, you have not given any reasons as to why it is better for your parents,  my parents only want the same thing and they found it in an acer desktop model, my brother wanted the same and found it in a Toshiba laptop, my wife does little more than look at pinterest and email so she got an HP netbook. 

What makes the mac so special that it is better for emails and web browsing? name one advantage it has over any other pre built.

I didn't say they were heavier stuff. I've tried loads of windows programs for my short movie editing and I didn't have the patience for studying it. We movie maker was the easiest one but soon I wanted something more powerful. I tried the torrents of premier, pinnacle studio, cyber links, Vegas and all of them were either too complicated or didn't have as much as templates or effects as I wanted. So that's when I checked out I movie and God it was miles better than any windows a alternative. It was so easy to learn and it had so many options. I recently tried final cut pro and it was as easy as imovie but with more options

Okay something very important just happened here. Your post went from something that appeared to be objective, to something that is 100% subjective.

You didn't like the Windows programs because you didn't know how to use them. That's a very valid point and I won't try to argue against it. If you find it difficult then maybe it's just not for you. That doesn't mean that the programs are bad though. It does not even mean that it is easier to do on OS X. I think Photoshop is very easy for example. I use it all the time and I love it. If you put me in front of GIMP I would hate it and be extremely confused. I'd pick Photoshop any day of the week. That's only because I am used to Photoshop though and that's a very important factor.

If you like the video editing programs on OS X better than the Windows alternatives then good for you. That does not mean they are better though, just that you prefer them.

Just Google that ram problem. It only exists on Windows 8.1,you'll see a lot of people with the same problem. As for the other error, just check my profile for detailed info (I'm on mobile and Ltd isn't that great on mobile). I'm careful with what I install not computer nooks, so yeah

Well as mr moose showed you can find claims about memory issues on all OSes on Google. Chances are it's not even an issue in the OS but rather in some other program you are using, and that can happen on any OS.

If you get viruses then obviously you are not careful. Honestly, by simply following those simple guidelines I posted earlier you will be able to avoid 99.999% of all malware. The 0.001% I left out is things like zero day exploits which doesn't get picked up by your AV software. The amount of viruses someone gets is proportional to how many stupid things they do (like download "download booster" and "file.rar.exe" files, or visit suspicious websites and stuff like that).

So many sponsored program gets installed when someone installs program on windows

(it isn't that common on mac). And then they always call me to fix their computer. It's not my fault if you don't see real world problems. This is what happens to most people who I know

Well that highly depends on the program. Even if you download some freeware that's supported by "install this toolbar!" ads you always have the option to not install them.

And you still don't get it,  not everyone has that issue, it is not a widespread problem that effects everyone,  it was limited to specific hardware, software and resolution settings.  You can't choose one issue that only happened to a small number of users and claim all users suffer from it.  You are only compounding your seemingly lack of understanding of windows. 

As for the mac, you have not given any reasons as to why it is better for your parents,  my parents only want the same thing and they found it in an acer desktop model, my brother wanted the same and found it in a Toshiba laptop, my wife does little more than look at pinterest and email so she got an HP netbook. 

What makes the mac so special that it is better for emails and web browsing? name one advantage it has over any other pre built.

Seamless syncing between iOS devices and it's going to further improve with you yosemite, beautiful design, no need of external accessories like webcam, speakers,  amazing software support with free updates, long lasting machine, intuitive OS is what makes the imac an amazing choice. Hope that's good enough examples for you.

Only windows have those kinds of problems because of its wide range of products. Everything apple releases is fully compatible with their OS reducing all kinds of errors. That's the Whole point. It's much easier to use and you're less likely to run into errors like how you do with a typical windows computer.

Sheesh, you people just can't accept that Mac is better in certain ways, can you?

Okay something very important just happened here. Your post went from something that appeared to be objective, to something that is 100% subjective.

You didn't like the Windows programs because you didn't know how to use them. That's a very valid point and I won't try to argue against it. If you find it difficult then maybe it's just not for you. That doesn't mean that the programs are bad though. It does not even mean that it is easier to do on OS X. I think Photoshop is very easy for example. I use it all the time and I love it. If you put me in front of GIMP I would hate it and be extremely confused. I'd pick Photoshop any day of the week. That's only because I am used to Photoshop though and that's a very important factor.

If you like the video editing programs on OS X better than the Windows alternatives then good for you. That does not mean they are better though, just that you prefer them.

Well as mr moose showed you can find claims about memory issues on all OSes on Google. Chances are it's not even an issue in the OS but rather in some other program you are using, and that can happen on any OS.

If you get viruses then obviously you are not careful. Honestly, by simply following those simple guidelines I posted earlier you will be able to avoid 99.999% of all malware. The 0.001% I left out is things like zero day exploits which doesn't get picked up by your AV software. The amount of viruses someone gets is proportional to how many stupid things they do (like download "download booster" and "file.rar.exe" files, or visit suspicious websites and stuff like that).

Well that highly depends on the program. Even if you download some freeware that's supported by "install this toolbar!" ads you always have the option to not install them.

Okay one thing you didn't understand was that I was learning everything from ground up. There's something called user friendliness that determine how easy a program is to use. And I'm not the only one who felt it the same way. You learnt photoshop so everything else looks complicated. I didn't know anything and I found apple suite to be a lot easier to learn except garageband.

And again, it's my parents not me. They don't know all this and they don't have patience to listen all this stuff. Stop lecturing me how to avoid virusus. I also have a custom built computer. And all they care is to get Skype installed and they'll go on clicking next until it does. They don't have patience to read stuff and don't have the knowledge to judge whether a program is legit or not. Why can't you just understand that it'll be suitable for people like my parents. Do me favor and go and inspect your friend's computer who has little or no knowledge about how a computer works and only knows how to check FB and access email

Seamless syncing between iOS devices and it's going to further improve with you yoke mite, beautiful design, no need of external accessories like webcam, speakers, beautiful design, amazing software support with free updates, long lasting machine, intuitive OS is what makes the imac an amazing choice. Hope that's good enough examples for you.

Only windows have those kinds of problems because of its wide range of products. Everything apple releases is fully compatible with their OS reducing all kinds of errors. That's the Whole point. It's much easier to use and you're less likely to run into errors like how you do with a typical windows computer. She's you people just can't accept that Mac is better in certain ways can you

What?  that's all subjective,  windows has seamless syncing between it and android, WP,  iphone/ipod and many other devices, it's beautiful, there is no need for external devices, it's beautiful, amazing software with free updates, long lasting machines, intuitive os is what makes windows and amazing choice.  I Hope you now realise the difference between subjective personal preference and actual reality.

That last sentence is just a joke,  you say apple is better and we can't accept that,  ha.  apple is just as good, not better, not worse, just different.  You seem to be laboring on the misconception that apple is uniquely superior but fail to be able to show why.  There is a reason for that.

What?  that's all subjective,  windows has seamless syncing between it and android, WP,  iphone/ipod and many other devices, it's beautiful, there is no need for external devices, it's beautiful, amazing software with free updates, long lasting machines, intuitive os is what makes windows and amazing choice.  I Hope you now realise the difference between subjective personal preference and actual reality.

That last sentence is just a joke,  you say apple is better and we can't accept that,  ha.  apple is just as good, not better, not worse, just different.  You seem to be laboring on the misconception that apple is uniquely superior but fail to be able to show why.  There is a reason for that.

How's that subjective?!

What is by definition seamless syncing for you? I don't need to install a truckload of third party apps on both my devices for all those functionality. Windows doesn't have any sort of major syncing with WP like apple's. This is going to get better with Yosemite with handoff and continuity. Can you continue composing an email from your computer or vice versa in windows or can you turn on hotspot from your computer without ever digging out your mobile, NO. 

The hardware is beautiful. I still haven't seen any AIO's that even comes close. 

Long lasting? You kidding me. Only with care your windows device will last any more than 2 years. You must be a retard to think that everyone is computer geek

Windows? Free updates. You're talking pure BS. an windows upgrade disc costs $120 while Apple gives you amazing new features and support for FREE.

I think you don't know what's subjective and not. All you said above is pure BS. Who wouldn't want the above features on windows.

My last sentence is true. Apple is better than others in certain ways especially the support on iOS and OS X. They are one of the few companies who knows what they're doing

How's that subjective?!

What is by definition seamless syncing for you? I don't need to install a truckload of third party apps on both my devices for all those functionality. Windows doesn't have any sort of major syncing with WP like apple's. This is going to get better with Yosemite with handoff and continuity. Can you continue composing an email from your computer or vice versa in windows or can you turn on hotspot from your computer without ever digging out your mobile, NO. 

The hardware is beautiful. I still haven't seen any AIO's that even comes close. 

Long lasting? You kidding me. Only with care your windows device will last any more than 2 years. You must be a retard to think that everyone is computer geek

Windows? Free updates. You're talking pure BS. an windows upgrade disc costs $120 while Apple gives you amazing new features and support for FREE.

I think you don't know what's subjective and not. All you said above is pure BS. Who wouldn't want the above features on windows.

My last sentence is true. Apple is better than others in certain ways especially the support on iOS and OS X. They are one of the few companies who knows what they're doing

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_st

Here you go:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/subjective

<Nevermind. I should check how long a thread is before responding to something on like the 4th page. :P

Okay one thing you didn't understand was that I was learning everything from ground up. There's something called user friendliness that determine how easy a program is to use. And I'm not the only one who felt it the same way. You learnt photoshop so everything else looks complicated. I didn't know anything and I found apple suite to be a lot easier to learn except garageband.

And again, it's my parents not me. They don't know all this and they don't have patience to listen all this stuff. Stop lecturing me how to avoid virusus. I also have a custom built computer. And all they care is to get Skype installed and they'll go on clicking next until it does. They don't have patience to read stuff and don't have the knowledge to judge whether a program is legit or not. Why can't you just understand that it'll be suitable for people like my parents. Do me favor and go and inspect your friend's computer who has little or no knowledge about how a computer works and only knows how to check FB and access email

If all they care about is skype and websites, get them a Chromebook, and spend the 800 bucks you have left over on something else.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Of course, wanting all features that makes everyone's life easier are all subjective thinking. Wanting free support from vendors for years is subjective. Everything I say is subjective and whatever you say is the truth. Do me a favour and just stop coming over to this thread to state your nonsense

If all they care about is skype and websites, get them a Chromebook, and spend the 800 bucks you have left over on something else.

Look dude, there are so many instances in this thread when I said its 90% of what they're doing. I can't start typing what the other 10% is. And BTW chrombooks are known to have very bad performance especially when having multiple tabs

Of course, wanting all features that makes everyone's life easier are all subjective thinking. Wanting free support from vendors for years is subjective. Everything I say is subjective and whatever you say is the truth. Do me a favour and just stop coming over to this thread to state your nonsense

You're missing his point. Just because YOU want some things OS X offers does not mean everyone does. That's why a lot of the things you bring up are subjective.

You're also using a dangerous amount of "beautiful" and "amazing" in your post. Not only are those terms subjective but the way you use them makes you sound like an Apple commercial.

Please stop being a fanboy, 

If you need it spelled out then read the following carefully and stop being silly:

How's that subjective?!  Because it's not an all encompassing fact, it's a personal opinion.

What is by definition seamless syncing for you? I don't need to install a truckload of third party apps on both my devices for all those functionality. Windows doesn't have any sort of major syncing with WP like apple's.

Bullshit,  the only software you need to install in windows is if you have a propriatary hardware you are syncing to,  If you think windows doesn't sync to WP I don't know what to tell you.

This is going to get better with Yosemite with handoff and continuity. Can you continue composing an email from your computer or vice versa in windows or can you turn on hotspot from your computer without ever digging out your mobile, NO. 

The hardware is beautiful. I still haven't seen any AIO's that even comes close.  <-  that's personal opinion, it's subjective, what you think is beautiful another person thinks is shit,  this does NOT make macs better or worse!

I have a $500 acer laptop here that has had average treatment and is still going strong (6 years old) ,  If you need to insult people because you can't handle the truth then clearly you have no argument.

Yes,  surprisingly enough once you buy a copy of windows for about $80, you don't have to pay again, you still get updates and security patches for a good 10 years. this is longer than the pc will last before the update cycle.

Nearly all of the above features are in windows, and for the definition of subjective check the above post.

Bullshit,  if you think apple is the only company that know what they are doing then you are fooling yourself.

Stop behaving like a fan boy and post some objective evidence that actually supports your claims.

mr moose  I have a $500 acer laptop here that has had average treatment and is still going strong (6 years old) ,  If you need to insult people because you can't handle the truth then clearly you have no argument.

I have a 220 Euro LG netbook (Atom 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM) that is getting on for 7 years old and it has been dropped, used in hot and humid conditions, left to gather dust and had the occasional splash of coke as well as an unfair share of biscuit and crisp fragments land in the keyboard. Other than the battery no longer working (I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did) I can still use it when it is plugged in and it works perfectly well. I now use it for learning how to use Linux (it had Windows XP on it before). Sure, its resale value is negative, but I never understood why anybody would want to buy an 8 year old Macbook anyway.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

You're missing his point. Just because YOU want some things OS X offers does not mean everyone does. That's why a lot of the things you bring up are subjective.

You're also using a dangerous amount of "beautiful" and "amazing" in your post. Not only are those terms subjective but the way you use them makes you sound like an Apple commercial.

You know what, now you're just turning everything into a subjective opinion. What do you mean by others may not want the same features. Why do you think the two new OSs were a major hit and got everyone excited.....

FYI Apple is one of the most regarded companies for their designs. Everything they've did in the Mac and iOS devices in terms of design is outstanding. You might hate their design but the majority like what Apple does.

You know what, now you're just turning everything into a subjective opinion. What do you mean by others may not want the same features. Why do you think the two new OSs were a major hit and got everyone excited.....

FYI Apple is one of the most regarded companies for their designs. Everything they've did in the Mac and iOS devices in terms of design is outstanding. You might hate their design but the majority like what Apple does

No, they were already subjective opinions, we don't get to choose what is subjective and what is objective, that is already defined in the dictionary. 

Please stop being a fanboy, 

If you need it spelled out then read the following carefully and stop being silly:

Bullshit,  if you think apple is the only company that know what they are doing then you are fooling yourself.

Stop behaving like a fan boy and post some objective evidence that actually supports your claims.

1) I'm not bloody talking about iTunes or HTC Sync Manger or Samsung Kies you idiot. Can you turn on your mobile hotspot without ever touching your phone? Can you continue what you were doing on your mobile on your Windows machine? Can you check your Bank's confirmation message in your computer rather than fetching for your phone? Can your one program do all of this in a fast seamless way. THAT"S WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY

2) I wasn't talking about Macs. I was talking about iMac and why its better than its counterparts. FYI iMac is the top rated AIO of all time

3) HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY EVERYONE IS NOT LIKE YOU?? Not everyone takes care of their computer or bother about what they're installing. For comparison sake, you took average care of your phone (physically) but ordinary people just don't give a crap what they do with the phone. They'll toss it throw it, etc. I've helped countless people in fixing their computers

4) I'm not talking about security updates and patches. the amount of features and functionality obtained by updating from Snow leopard to Mavericks or Mavericks to Yosemite is not even comparable to what Microsoft offers us. THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT WHEN MENTIONING FREE UPDATES

5) And I said Apple is one of FEW companies. You skip through words a lot 

Oh i think I already stated my objective opinions already countless times in this thread

Doesn't have an external PSU. It's built in, PLUS it's thinner than most notebooks, Also likely passively cooled. I'd like to se you engineer a 4670 in a passively cooled environment. 

Why would you want an internal PSU? That means if it blows up in your face then you have to buy a whole new Mac, it's great right? So what if its thinner then a notebook its still got the "ball and chain" of a desktop, are you really going to be moving this around all that much for it to matter? Oh and you want a 4670 in a passive cooled environment? Easy, I could do it in my garage take a motherboard with a CPU install and find the biggest hunk of copper I can find and slap it on top of the CPU. The thing is it is not hard  to engineer a cooling  solution.....its hard to engineer with the right balance of cost/performance, with the IMac you would be paying for overly large heatsinks to cool a pathetic excuse for specs on a $1099 machine.

No, they were already subjective opinions, we don't get to choose what is subjective and what is objective, that is already defined in the dictionary. 

Go on ranting your BS. Think it over at your bed the difference between subjective and objective. If useful features and new additions are subjective, then every aspect in the field of tech features and abilities are subjective. 

FYI Apple is one of the most regarded companies for their designs. Everything they've did in the Mac and iOS devices in terms of design is outstanding. You might hate their design but the majority like what Apple does.

Objective: An Intel Core i7 4770K is a more powerful processor than an Intel Pentium G640, allowing more processes to be run concurrently as well as having a memory controller that can handle much faster RAM.

Subjective: Apple's aesthetic design is more pleasing than Dell's.

Objective things are facts.

Subjective things are opinions.