Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

Awesome, now I can have WAN Show on the go without having to open up YouTube. Thanks. 

Main System:
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @4.6GHz | Cooler: Antec Kuhler 920 w/ AP15 Push/Pull | Mobo: ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Hero | Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 (4x4GB) | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC | OS: Samsung 830 128GB | Games: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Storage: Western Digital 3TB+4TB | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Edition | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB - Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 - 3000/4500 DPI | Displays: Samsung BX2450 + ASUS VN247H-P (both custom 1440p profile)

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 (9350) - i7 6560U | QHD+ Touchscreen | 16GB RAM | 512GB NVMe SSD

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

seriously, this is brilliant. Thanks man. I can listen to the wan show when im out without wasting all my data. Thanks so much

Can't wait to download all of the podcasts

Im a Aussie gamer on half decent hardware......
desktop

i7 7700k 4.8ghz Msi ProCarbon Z270 gtx 1080 250gb samsung 850 evo 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram 2tb wd black 1tb wd green

laptop:
Msi gs40
i7 6700hq 16gb ddr4 gtx 970m 128gb ssd 1tb ssd

This is so good. Now it is so much easier to listen while doing my uni work :) Thank you

I want to play the WAN show over my Sonos system, using my iPhone.

please make this work, clever people.

or, please LTT, upload the WAN show to a podcast service which is Sonos compatible 

I honestly don't mind you doing this, but I don't get the "point"..

The WAN Show is available with downloads enabled on Soundcloud every week at the same time the YouTube version is released...

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

The WAN Show is available with downloads enabled on Soundcloud every week at the same time the YouTube version is released...

It's a tradition at this point I suppose :)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

14 hours ago, LinusTech said:

I started doing this before I realized that it was downloadable on Soundcloud, and then just kept doing it hah

14 hours ago, LinusTech said:

What is the W-A-N Show? Doesn't @L.E.D just upload a podcast? ;)

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 10:08 PM, LinusTech said:

I just watch it... because you know, WAN *SHOW*... not broadcast.

• 2 weeks later...

I just have to add, rather redundantly, that this is awesome. I frequently have had to put off watching WAN show in order to not use phone data, but downloadable audio fixes this nicely. Will be checking it out when I have some time.

PC hardware still on a budget, 2 graduate degrees later.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780