Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

The podcast is on Google Play Music, Soundcloud, and iTunes. All of this services can easily sync to your mobile device for listening and help the Linus Tech Tips staff track their listener base. What is the point of this?

On 4/3/2017 at 0:15 PM, Chaoix said:

The podcast is on Google Play Music, Soundcloud, and iTunes. All of this services can easily sync to your mobile device for listening and help the Linus Tech Tips staff track their listener base. What is the point of this?

https://gyazo.com/6f1f5a06abf08c45b5d5b8d4225db437

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, 

Just out of curiosity, is there any chance we could have the after party (if or when there is one) either at the end of the podcasts or even as a separate download? 

On 5/22/2017 at 6:45 PM, Jaeger_BsK said:

Hey there, 

Just out of curiosity, is there any chance we could have the after party (if or when there is one) either at the end of the podcasts or even as a separate download? 

I'm not sure how exactly I would do that.. I rip and convert the audio from their archive. Luke doesn't archive his the same way...

18 hours ago, L.E.D said:

I'm not sure how exactly I would do that.. I rip and convert the audio from their archive. Luke doesn't archive his the same way...

Its cool, was just a thought :) maybe something for the future:D

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...