Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

Thank you for updating it, The RSS Feedburner link is not working anymore. I'm using PocketCast and couldn't figure out how to add them to my library. 

Thank you for updating it, The RSS Feedburner link is not working anymore. I'm using PocketCast and couldn't figure out how to add them to my library. 

Yeah I had messaged the person doing this some time ago because it hasn't worked for a while now... I guess I will have to figure that out later.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Yeah I had messaged the person doing this some time ago because it hasn't worked for a while now... I guess I will have to figure that out later.

Thank you !

Latest show added! Enjoy!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

June 26th show added, even with the messed up spoilers.

Is the RSS working again does anyone know?

Build Log : Red N White Army

System Specs

NZXT S340

i7 4790k

Z97 MSI Gaming 5

Palit 980 Ti Super Jetstream

16GB HyperX Savage 1866 RAM

Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD

EVGA 750W G2 PSU

Custom Cooling Loop

Is the RSS working again does anyone know?

I am trying to get it working, thanks for being patient

I added the July 3rd show for you guys, I am still working on getting the feed back. I have just been really busy with work, I hope to have it soon, thanks for being patient guys and gals!

It is already on Soundcloud... And downloadable

It is already on Soundcloud... And downloadable

Thanks captain obvious. You are just one of many whom have already stated this. Have a nice day

July 10 added, and I am still working on the feed!

Its not working. I'm using vpn, how come it's not working.

17 added, still trying to figure out this feed thing, if anyone wants to host the feed lemme know

Got the 24th added

The Wan Show is available on SoundCloud. Could you give us the RSS feed to SoundCloud? Here is how you can find it:

http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1197932-how-do-i-find-my-rss-feed-

I dont have access to the account so I cant do that :/

Setting up the SoundCloud RSS would be ideal. Can anyone contact the manager of the account to get it going. I love The WAN Show, but YouTube and twitch are just not the best avenue for me to listen to it.

At least with SoundCloud RSS you can import that feed into PocketCasts.

July 31st show added! Enjoy!

PS. The feed is a struggle.

I like all the effort that has been put into this! :)

The Wan Show is available on SoundCloud. Could you give us the RSS feed to SoundCloud? Here is how you can find it:

http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1197932-how-do-i-find-my-rss-feed-

Setting up the SoundCloud RSS would be ideal. Can anyone contact the manager of the account to get it going. I love The WAN Show, but YouTube and twitch are just not the best avenue for me to listen to it.

At least with SoundCloud RSS you can import that feed into PocketCasts.

It's not exactly a secret, all you need is the user ID which isn't hard to find out: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:82926214/sounds.rss

Worked fine for me with Pocket Casts on Android. :)

I you ever run out of space on mediafire then I can host it on my server if you want

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

August 7th show added sorry for being so late.