Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

November 20th show added, enjoy!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I added november 27! Have fun!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Does this work with the Apple Podcasts app? I have tried but its not working.

December 4th added!

Does this work with the Apple Podcasts app? I have tried but its not working.

I am not sure at all.... sorry about that

December 11'th show added! Enjoy haha

December 18th is now on the list! GO GET IT!

December 25 show added, Enjoy lol

January 1, 2016 added! Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

January 8th added, a day late or so but its there

January 15th added, Enjoy!

Your god damn BB code was a pain in the ass to edit that mod note in :P

Your god damn BB code was a pain in the ass to edit that mod note in :P

My apologies sir, it's getting a little crowded

January 22 added, I am also considering removing the 2014 shows...

Is there a video version which is downloadable from RSS? Would make it easier to auto download and be able to view offline. Anyone know if this is happening? 

Feb 5 added, theyre right in the topic instead of a spoiler cause theyre fucked.

Feb 12 show added to the post, still haven't figured out these spoilers...

Feb 19th show added, enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

This is awesome! Didn't know this was implemented by a forum member (or am I mistaken?) as I just searched for the WAN Show on Overcast and found it. Super convenient as now, I don't have to tune in every Friday or remember to watch the archives on Twitch/Youtube! Thanks again!

CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Code XI | Graphics Card: RTX 3090 FE | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 MHz | 

Storage: LOADS of drives: SSD + HDD | PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850 W | 

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout (window) | Cooling: CRYORIG H5 Universal 

PCPartPicker List