Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

I like all the effort that has been put into this! :)

It's not exactly a secret, all you need is the user ID which isn't hard to find out: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:82926214/sounds.rss

Worked fine for me with Pocket Casts on Android. :)

Finally, This worked out perfect for me on pocketcast. cheers. :)

Well... funny story I actually uploaded the files a few days ago... I just forgot to post them here.... Sorry

Anyhow Enjoy!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Sir, you're a hero! I salute you!

Now I can listen to the WAN show while banging away at the keyboard at work. AWESOME!

Ten out of ten- IGN.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

On the day of the new one, I got last weeks up. I forgot. Sorry.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

August 28, added Enjoy!

just out of curiosuity how does linus tech tips make enough money to run u have alot of employees

just out of curiosuity how does linus tech tips make enough money to run u have alot of employees

You're asking in the wrong spot haha I don't work for them

September show added! And not late!

• 2 weeks later...

Sept 11 added, sorry for the late post I was having trouble uploading the files.

Sept 18 added I uploaded it yesterday but I forgot to post it >.>

• 2 weeks later...

October second is there!

October 9th ready to go!

October 16th added! Have fun!

23rd added! Enjjoy!

Dude, really? Just upload the mp3 version which is compatible with every device from here to Pluto, and if they don't like it they can go catch flys with chopsticks at the Miyagi pad. 

Dude, really? Just upload the mp3 version which is compatible with every device from here to Pluto, and if they don't like it they can go catch flys with chopsticks at the Miyagi pad. 

Dude, really? I have been doing it like this for over a year now, why change things? Someone asked for different versions, not a hard task so I did it. It's not a big deal.

October 30th show added, Enjoy!

Thanks for carrying this on :)

You're very welcome, I have been going on for over a year now!

Thanks for keeping this going L.E.D!

Helps make my commute that much more enjoyable.

Corsair 700D | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i7 4790K | Corsair H110 | EVGA GTX 980Ti SOC ACX | Patriot 1600LL - 4 x 4GB |

Crucial C300 128GB SSD | Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD | Western Digital Black 1TB | Corsair AX850 Pro Gold | ASUS Xonar DS |

November 6th added

I have uploaded the November 13th show, enjoy people! 

Thank you very much.... You are a very loyal user.... You have no idea for how long have I been looking for archive with easy download feature.....