[rumour]more iphone 6 leaks

jaggysnake57

i love reading the iphone 6 rumours...mainly because people just guess but lately they have really picked up the pace.

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communicat

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-

these latest pictures come off the back of the samples that leaked a month or so ago and are, how i understand it, the general size and shape so that case manufactures use to create cases.  now obviously all these leaks should be taken with a grain of salt, but this design keeps showing up and from past examples, when the same pics and leaks keep showing up there normally bang on the money. its also worth noting that if they are the new iphone 6, its not going to be the same material that apple will use.

iPhone6-SonnyD-LEAK-01-900-90.jpg

now i like apple phones. i really like there phones, but wow......were is he innovation here?  iphone 5s meets ipod and i for 1 am disappointed. what are your thoughts and please if you hate apple and your just gonna troll say nothing...........you know who you are! 

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Oh look, it's an iPhone 5S stretched out, totally new.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

But It's not like Samsung did anything with the S4-S5....

Correction: It's not like Samsung did anything with the S3-S4-S5...

Things have slowed down a ton since the whole 'Retina Display' thing came about...

JUST GIVE US MOAR BATTERY PEOPLE!

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

More like a Chinese factory worker had some free time and a 3d printer.

What are you talking about CHinese workers don't get free time until they are dead.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

What are you talking about CHinese workers don't get free time until they are dead.

They go home at night actually. They don't like at the factory. At least that's what the Apple video showed.

white stripes on the back looks like the htc ONE stripes

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

god how i hate apple...

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

They go home at night actually. They don't like at the factory. At least that's what the Apple video showed.

Are you sure they don't work 24/7 until they die and then just replace the worker with another. We wouldn't be able to tell the difference because they replace the workers above 30fps. The human eye can't see above 30fps you know.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

doesnt matter what we think, stupid people will still be happy with this phone. apple will make millions, and same thing in 2 years. nothing will dramatically change the way apple does things and they've lost the way off innovation . there is no saving apple

apple is dark and full of terrors.

Are you sure they don't work 24/7 until they die and then just replace the worker with another. We wouldn't be able to tell the difference because they replace the workers above 30fps. The human eye can't see above 30fps you know.

Yes we can, look with your own eyes, if I can tell the difference between 30 and 60 I must be able to tell the difference. How is a person above 30fps lol you high?

All the hate on Apple. "wheres the innovation" or "it looks the same" I don't see anyone complaining about the htc one m8 which look identical or the s5 which is an s4 with some holes drilled in the back

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Yes we can, look with your own eyes, if I can tell the difference between 30 and 60 I must be able to tell the difference. How is a person above 30fps lol you high?

I was taking the piss. If you have two eyes they double what you can see. It turns out that most console peasants only have one eye or they forget to uncover their second eye which is why they say that we can't see above 30 fps.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

Why are people complaining that there is no innovation in the design? None of these phone companies radically change the designs of their phones each generation. You cannot put down Apple for using similar builds each generation and then praise Google, Samsung or HTC for doing the same thing. 

I was taking the piss. If you have two eyes they double what you can see. It turns out that most console peasants only have one eye or they forget to uncover their second eye which is why they say that we can't see above 30 fps.

I was about to confirm your console peasantness with that last statement.

I hope battery life improves. That's one of the top features on my check list for my next phone. I'm hoping the bigger body means they cram in a much bigger battery. The processors now are all plenty fast in the high end phones, and they all have nice screens.

damn beaten to it!

white stripes on the back looks like the htc ONE stripes

yeah i think that it might repersent the metal that 5 and 5s had on the back but yeah.

doesnt matter what we think, stupid people will still be happy with this phone. apple will make millions, and same thing in 2 years. nothing will dramatically change the way apple does things and they've lost the way off innovation . there is no saving apple

apple is dark and full of terrors.

please dont bring your hate into it. i will buy this phone acutally ill buy 2, one for me and one for the mrs but ists not beacuse we are stupid......well im not (dont tell her i said that!) its beacuse we both hate android, and forget going for windows phone. just because some one buys something you dont like doesnt make them stupid

I hope battery life improves. That's one of the top features on my check list for my next phone. I'm hoping the bigger body means they cram in a much bigger battery. The processors now are all plenty fast in the high end phones, and they all have nice screens.

doubt it. its much thiner so i guess they will have the same size battery

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

ic,220x200,iphone5_deflector-pad,220x200

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

damn beaten to it!

yeah i think that it might repersent the metal that 5 and 5s had on the back but yeah.

please dont bring your hate into it. i will buy this phone acutally ill buy 2, one for me and one for the mrs but ists not beacuse we are stupid......well im not (dont tell her i said that!) its beacuse we both hate android, and forget going for windows phone. just because some one buys something you dont like doesnt make them stupid

doubt it. its much thiner so i guess they will have the same size battery

FYI, i used the iphone for 4 years. 3g and 4S.  its not hate, and i wasnt talking about u, i said stupid people, the ones that dont give a flying fuck about anything and buy it simply coz of the name "apple". your the person that called yourself stupid.

is making the phone thinner and giving a better screen innovation? its getting old, they're catching up to android, for the record, i hate android as an OS. i use it because the phones are more reasonably priced and there are more variants.

if i had the option , id use a LG G2 running, IOS. but hey thats too much to ask for and we dont live in a perfect world. not that im saying that would be perfect but it be better for me atleast.

Yes, much innovation, great success!

But It's not like Samsung did anything with the S4-S5....

Brand new sensor technology in the camera.

Water proof.

New back design.

The new screen has a huge amount of improvements (power consumption, color accuracy etc).

Finger print scanner.

The focusing system is redesigned in a very innovative way (does not use contrast comparisons like most other cameras).

Ultra power saving mode

If you include all the other stuff like the new SoC, bigger battery etc then there are another 10 or so things you can add to the list, but they are mainly incremental upgrades.

It still boggles my mind when people say Samsung releases the same phone over and over. They always makes a ton of changes with each new flagship.

It really saddens me to see that most computer hardware enthusiasts are so absolutely clueless about phones. "Derp the case is made out of aluminum so therefore it is awesome! I don't understand any of the technical terms more advanced than "CPU" though but I think I am a phone expert anyway!".

Samsung actually does a lot of innovative stuff on their phones, but people usually disregard it because it is too technical (new auto focusing) or they think they are gimmicks (air gestures and hover). Not because something is innovative means it is good though. Air gestures sucks balls, but it is still far more innovative than the last 2-3 iPhones combined.

My opinion on the iPhone 6 leaks:

I could not care less what some "leaked" dummy phone looks like. Just wait until the phone is released, then give it a few days of thinking (because the reality distortion field is alive and well even though Steve isn't) and then make your mind up about it.

It might be fantastic (I really doubt it is), or it might be a big disappointment (what will happen if you get your hopes up).

Brand new sensor technology in the camera.

Water proof.

New back design.

The new screen has a huge amount of improvements (power consumption, color accuracy etc).

Finger print scanner.

The focusing system is redesigned in a very innovative way (does not use contrast comparisons like most other cameras).

Ultra power saving mode

If you include all the other stuff like the new SoC, bigger battery etc then there are another 10 or so things you can add to the list, but they are mainly incremental upgrades.

It still boggles my mind when people say Samsung releases the same phone over and over. They always makes a ton of changes with each new flagship.

It really saddens me to see that most computer hardware enthusiasts are so absolutely clueless about phones. "Derp the case is made out of aluminum so therefore it is awesome! I don't understand any of the technical terms more advanced than "CPU" though but I think I am a phone expert anyway!".

Samsung actually does a lot of innovative stuff on their phones, but people usually disregard it because it is too technical (new auto focusing) or they think they are gimmicks (air gestures and hover). Not because something is innovative means it is good though. Air gestures sucks balls, but it is still far more innovative than the last 2-3 iPhones combined.

My opinion on the iPhone 6 leaks:

I could not care less what some "leaked" dummy phone looks like. Just wait until the phone is released, then give it a few days of thinking (because the reality distortion field is alive and well even though Steve isn't) and then make your mind up about it.

It might be fantastic (I really doubt it is), or it might be a big disappointment (what will happen if you get your hopes up).

Mhmm. Well to be honest, its pretty much still the same. It gets to a point where no manufacture is able to make massive improvements to the device, its just too small, the amount of "innovation" that can be done gets limited and limited by every variation of the same device. Now I don't know why people complain if something wasn't changed or not, its a phone, and if it works fine for what is was made to do, then it was made well. Who cares if the next gen can do it all "better". The last gen worked perfectly fine. 

Mhmm. Well to be honest, its pretty much still the same. It gets to a point where no manufacture is able to make massive improvements to the device, its just too small, the amount of "innovation" that can be done gets limited and limited by every variation of the same device. Now I don't know why people complain if something wasn't changed or not, its a phone, and if it works fine for what is was made to do, then it was made well. Who cares if the next gen can do it all "better". The last gen worked perfectly fine.

But there are massive improvements.

Much much better low light photos.

The screen is far better both power consumption wise as well as accuracy wise.

Better GPU and better CPU.

Water proof.

New modem that supports LTE-A (and also uses far less power).

Much much MUCH loger battery life.

Better feel in the hand.

4K recording as well as slomo recording.

Much better Wifi.

If you count the new GUI as an improvement then we can add that to the list as well.

New low power state.

People these days seem to think that if a phone looks the same, then it is the same. That absolutely not true.

Not all changes are on the list either. I only picked the bigger changes. By the way, I was and still am disappointed with the Galaxy S 5. Not because they didn't change enough, nor is it because they weren't innovativa enough. I am disappointed because they could have made it even better but didn't.

Last gen works perfectly fine because it was one of the first generations that didn't have any huge flaws. Just because they were "good enough" does not make it alright to down play big updates to the never phones. I care if the new phones are better, and so should you. I don't get why so many people say phones are good enough, then in the next sentence says that the battery life sucks, and then in the next sentence again says that the new phone with much longer battery life isn't an improvement. You don't have to buy every new phone, but saying that they dont change anything between phones is flat out moronic to say.

This is not aimed at you specifically but to all the people who think the S5 is the same as the S4 and that's the same as the S3. Looks are not everything. Just because they look fairly similar does not mean they are the same.

/rant

wow.  such redesign.  much innovation.