I Miss My Brother Now!

Hi LTT,

I just really miss my brother, @terrytek, even tough we fight i still like him as a brother.

He is at a music camp right now, so he cant really be on LTT for now.

Bet his misses you too bro.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I bet he doesn't miss you at all...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You miss him now, but you'll be jealous when comes back with mean guitar skills and steals all the girls.

You miss him now, but you'll be jealous when comes back with mean guitar skills and steals all the girls.

Your telling me that still works?.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Your telling me that still works?.... 

Last time I was in School, yeah. But, that was well over 5 years ago now..

I can assure you it still works. It's a talent easily spotted and girls like that. Intelligence, problem solving skills and even good personality are vastly overrated.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I can play guitar. Never got me anywhere with girls. That's not why I play though.

Pilates

It's not a guitar camp. It's a band/orchestra camp.

Bet his misses you too bro.

I actually do, very much. Even though we fight a lot, i really miss that.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Don't worry, sooner or later your brother will be back. ;)

I can play guitar. Never got me anywhere with girls. That's not why I play though.

Because it doesn't really work anymore.

I find most guys who plays guitar are assholes (when they try to use that "talent" to pick up girls, of course).

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Don't worry, sooner or later your brother will be back. ;)

Because it doesn't really work anymore.

I find most guys who plays guitar are assholes (when they try to use that "talent" to pick up girls, of course).

I play guitar, I use to pickup girls like nobodies business. Then my cousin became famous in Nashville (Singer and Guitarist) and I was like f-it....

Edit: I still play guitars I just don't pick ups girls with it anymore. 

I play guitar, I use to pickup girls like nobodies business. Then my cousin became famous in Nashville (Singer and Guitarist) and I was like f-it....

Edit: I still play guitars I just don't pick ups girls with it anymore. 

It wasn't the work of the guitar. ^_^

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If my sister would go to camp for a month or so I would be...

HAPPY

Ups, pic is way to big

Edited by LarsReviews

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

He's at band camp

If you did not get that reference then you are missing out.

I bet he'll have some freaky stories to tell when he gets home

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

He's at band camp?

If you did not get that reference then you are missing out.

I bet he'll have some freaky stories to tell when he gets home

Maybe a bear came.

You're telling me that still works?.... 

Yes, if you have an acoustic guitar, can play it well and can sing well and don't mind singing songs that girls like in front of people.

Shame I can't play guitar...

tumblr_m77ra5Pztg1qe9n38o1_500.gif

Yes, if you have an acoustic guitar, can play it well and can sing well and don't mind singing songs that girls like in front of people.

tumblr_m77ra5Pztg1qe9n38o1_500.gif

What songs would you suggest? :D

Pilates

What songs would you suggest? :D

Jack Johnson, not too hard to sing and it's soft.

Jack Johnson, not too hard to sing and it's soft.

Ah yes I know him, my Mum's got his album. Will learn.

Pilates

I personally wouldn't bother in the first place. 

pntLlwX.gif

I know how to play the violin though, use to play by ear. I couldn't read the sheets to save my life...

q9rady2.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hi LTT, I just really miss my brother, @terrytek, even tough we fight i still like him as a brother.He is at a music camp right now, so he cant really be on LTT for now.

Nice sob story. Keep us updated.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I bet the reunion will be like this. "BROTHER! It's been too long!", You'll be a worn-out has-been and @terrytek will be an angry, delusional, insane warmonger. Have fun, you two. And you two will have an

Also, I bet you'll be playing this song and singing along to it everyday until he comes back.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I personally wouldn't bother in the first place. 

pntLlwX.gif

I know how to play the violin though, use to play by ear. I couldn't read the sheets to save my life...

q9rady2.jpg

Hey man I bet you can get a chick with a violin if you can play good music.

Violin is more popular than you might think, look at lindsey sterling and her millions of views, she's a violinist and I don't see any music sheets in her videos. ;)

I learned piano, got a few grades but never made it to the top and I stopped playing it a few years ago because I lost interest, I like listening to piano pieces but I don't like enough pieces to warrant learning to play.