Halo: the Master Chief Collection officially announced

TopWargamer

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/9/5793572/halo-master-chief-collection-xbox-one

It comes with Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4. It will be out on November 11, 2014.

Halo 2 will have multiplayer support, exactly as it was when it first shipped, and is getting upgraded graphics.

All of the games will run at 1080p 60fps and will have dedicated servers.

Will ship with 4,000 gamer score for you to achieve. 

Will come with Halo: Nightfall, which is Steven Spielberg's Halo show.

Comes with the Halo 5: Guardians beta.

Comes with every Halo map pack. 

The Master Chief Collection will launch as a $60 game.  

COMIC SANS

it would be good if it were pc ......

They never said it would be an Xbox One exclusive, so we shall see!

(Although it more than likely will be. I have an Xbone, so...)

COMIC SANS

They never said it would be an Xbox One exclusive, so we shall see!

(Although it more than likely will be. I have an Xbone, so...)

True but hearing the guy say "only on xbox one" like ten times makes it seem that way unfortunately.

I really hope they will bring it to pc, since i wont be buying a console, and then i could play it there with my xbox controller

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

True but hearing the guy say "only on xbox one" like ten times makes it seem that way unfortunately.

I didn't hear that. Guess I was too busy nerding out.

COMIC SANS

ms, if you wanna do something good for PC gaming, bring this out for us on steam,

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

ms, if you wanna do something good for PC gaming, bring this out for us on steam,

It wouldn't be hard to, now that its all been ported to x86. 

They really, really should. 

I could use some Halo 3 on the PC.

Might pick this up. I have an Xbox One, but the only Halo games I've played are Reach and ODST

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I want pc version :(

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Damn, there are some reall good games coming out :), still hoping for that Half-Life 3 though :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

The Halo announcement blew me away. Time to order the Xbone.

I see a pattern in this for myself -.- > Buying the xbox 360 many years ago just to play halo

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

ad9.jpg

LMAO +1 bro :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I see a pattern in this for myself -.- > Buying the xbox 360 many years ago just to play halo

I was a huge fan but I was unsure if we would just get a Halo 2 Anniversary (would've bought a console for that alone), the entire collection or nothing.

The amount of game time we get out of this collection is just massive. I've spent like 400 hours in both Halo 3 and Halo Reach multiplayer, Halo 2 offers even more.

144Hz goodness

Right, because any of the respective Halo games when they came out could be titled as "Looking like ass". 

To modern standards? Sure. But when Halo came out, it looked good. When Halo 2 came out, it looked good. When Halo 3 came out, it was using some nifty tech that even PC games weren't dabbling in en masse. When Halo 4 came out, people were genuinely impressed that ancient hardware could even do that. 

Sure, they don't look like Crysis on maximum, but the less said about how Crysis plays the better. 

Not everything needs to look amazing to play amazing, and even to glorious PC standards Halo 4 wasn't too shabby for what it was running on. 

"Version that doesn't look like ass". Hyperbole much? 

well, i might have to buy an xbox one this holiday now.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Right, because any of the respective Halo games when they came out could be titled as "Looking like ass". 

To modern standards? Sure. But when Halo came out, it looked good. When Halo 2 came out, it looked good. When Halo 3 came out, it was using some nifty tech that even PC games weren't dabbling in en masse. When Halo 4 came out, people were genuinely impressed that ancient hardware could even do that. 

Sure, they don't look like Crysis on maximum, but the less said about how Crysis plays the better. 

Not everything needs to look amazing to play amazing, and even to glorious PC standards Halo 4 wasn't too shabby for what it was running on. 

"Version that doesn't look like ass". Hyperbole much? 

Halo always was about gameplay.

Even if it ran at 2000k and in cryengine 25, it wouldn't play better.

144Hz goodness

Like i'm sure microsoft just was like damn we need money lets remake ALL THE HALOS!!! But this is still cool to see.

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

For those of you wanting a PC version sorry but look up the XIM4!!! http://xim4.com/

It will allow you play with mouse and keyboard efficiently! 

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |