Heaven Society - Week 7 (Hyouka)

JLCitadel

The story continues in the book :P

Maybe we'll see a movie or a 2nd season someday.

probably not :(

Started to watch this like a month ago and just couldn't get into it, but watched 2 episodes, so I tried and failed.

Same, I got to the book episode or something (I really tried to enjoy it T.T). I was really disappointed because Hyouka looks amazing in AMV's and I think if the plot was different I would reaaally enjoy it but it's not so I don't :(.

may I ask why not?

This was a expected reaction to be honest, the series didn't get a very high rating in general. I actually felt a bit guilty when it won pick of the week lol, I keep thinking people chose Hyouka simply because they've seen me plaster the gifs of it all over the place.

I'm currently in the middle of helping someone move so back to work for me. xD

Lets make next weeks pick a exciting one! Send your flood of suggestions to @Luclocke and blow up is inbox now~!

I have a feeling that some people may not like many anime I consider to be quite good if not masterpieces.

This was a expected reaction to be honest, the series didn't get a very high rating in general. I actually felt a bit guilty when it won pick of the week lol, I keep thinking people chose Hyouka simply because they've seen me plaster the gifs of it all over the place.

I'm currently in the middle of helping someone move so back to work for me. xD

Lets make next weeks pick a exciting one! Send your flood of suggestions to @Luclocke and blow up is inbox now~!

Ratings are overated, just like meta score for games.

Don´t worry too much about it, no need to feel guilty and no need to hold back, suggest whatever and lets enjoy the show awright? :)

i did add some more suggestions :) 

Don´t worry too much about it, no need to feel guilty and no need to hold back, suggest whatever and lets enjoy the show awright? :)

I second the idea that it doesn't matter as long as you like it. I have not suggested anything because i feel like if i was going to suggest things they would be things i watched years ago that i can not really say if they are good or i just thought they were at the time lol.

Some of the things i recall liking were like trigun, gunslinger girls, samerai 7 and eureka seven but i don't know if i would recommend them without re-watching them other then trigun that is

*snip*

Some of the things i recall liking were like trigun, gunslinger girls, samerai 7 and eureka seven but i don't know if i would recommend them without re-watching them other then trigun that is

Those are all quite very legit anime but damn that difference in animation between S1 and S2 of Gunslinger Girls.

Those are all quite very legit anime but damn that difference in animation between S1 and S2 of Gunslinger Girls.

well they were made 4 years apart by different people so shit happens lol

well they were made 4 years apart by different people so shit happens lol

I know I know I know but you know right?

I know I know I know but you know right?

ya i think i watched them years apart so i didn't really have a problem with it

unlike something i was watching the other day that from one season to the next all the voice actors changed and it took me like 5 episodes and a week to get past this doesn't feel right 

I have a feeling that some people may not like many anime I consider to be quite good if not masterpieces.

Same, same... different opinions produces variety. 

Haha thanks, I'm still going to feel somewhat obligated to pick the best possible series for the general audience when its my turn to bring a candidate to the polls, because I'm a "co-founder"(I hold no shares in this club unfortunately).

EDIT: oh right, my reviews hella delayed... I'll finish writting it up tonight, since I'm not at home atm and don't have access to my lovely gifs and still images.... I love good art.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Should I watch it subbed or dubbed?

Dubbed anime is the worst thing in the world. Never watch anything but subbed please (:

Dubbed anime is the worst thing in the world. Never watch anything but subbed please (:

Bicycle there are a few good dubbs out there though. :P

I personally prefer subs just about all the time myself however.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The only anime I can stand watching dubbed is Spirited Away. But it was done by Disney I believe, so it makes sense that it was done extremely well. 

The only anime I can stand watching dubbed is Spirited Away. But it was done by Disney I believe, so it makes sense that it was done extremely well. 

Bicycle I think your right about that.

Hmm... official dub groups are always trying to improve their voice acting now-a-days though, thankfully.

Sorry for having a diffrent opinion than you

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

I tend to like the dub in fma and some other anime but some can be just bad

Sorry for having a diffrent opinion than you

I was slightly joking xD

I really don't mind how you watch them, I just can't stand most of the voice acting with dubbed anime. 

With Hyouka though, I really would suggest watching it subbed, or you'll miss the best line: "Watashi Kininarimasu!" @MyInnerFred

I was slightly joking xD

I really don't mind how you watch them, I just can't stand most of the voice acting with dubbed anime. 

With Hyouka though, I really would suggest watching it subbed, or you'll miss the best line: "Watashi Kininarimasu!" @MyInnerFred

I don't believe a dubbed version of Hyouka exists anyway. :P

Oreki would never feel the same again after hearing him dubbed lol...

I don't believe a dubbed version of Hyouka exists anyway. :P

Oreki would never feel the same again after hearing him dubbed lol...

"Oreki-san, I'm curious!"

Nbbcp.gif

"Oreki-san, I'm curious!"

God damit bicycle.... I just laughed...

Just when I thought my gif collection was complete, you come and add more.

God damit bicycle.... I just laughed...

Just when I thought my gif collection was complete, you come and add more.

Just imagine her disappointment. 

tumblr_mss1c0SvPJ1sblhm5o1_500.gif

Just imagine her disappointment. 

Bicycle..... your gonna be the death of me....

Chitanda.... sad face....

Bicycle..... your gonna be the death of me....

Chitanda.... sad face....

We'll eventually have a few GBs of Hyouka gifs between us. 

We'll eventually have a few GBs of Hyouka gifs between us. 

I already have almost 3gbs.... My HDD probably thinks I'm insane already. They are after all a bunch of reaction gifs lol...

I already have almost 3gbs.... My HDD probably thinks I'm insane already. They are after all a bunch of reaction gifs lol...

My anime folder is steadily growing. I'm still partway through downloading all of the Monogatari series. Think I'm at around 200GB of anime right now

My anime folder is steadily growing. I'm still partway through downloading all of the Monogatari series. Think I'm at around 200GB of anime right now

Oh were talking about Anime in general? Shit.... I have 1.2tbs worth of anime and I'm running outta space... I need to buy more HDDs...