Heaven Society - Week 7 (Hyouka)

JLCitadel

Oh were talking about Anime in general? Shit.... I have 1.2tbs worth of anime and I'm running outta space... I need to buy more HDDs...

Nope, meant purely Hyouka gifs. I have 3 500GB hard drives that were used in cinema projectors in the glovebox of my car xD I've been meaning to see if they'll work in my computer. (I got them from my dad, he is a digital cinema engineer, he gave them to me after swapping them with larger ones)

Maybe I'll create a RAID array with them and use it for anime

That is a lot of anime...

I have a friend who beats me... he's sitting at borderline 9 or 10tbs I believe.... he's also outta hard drives....

Nope, meant purely Hyouka gifs. I have 3 500GB hard drives that were used in cinema projectors in the glovebox of my car xD I've been meaning to see if they'll work in my computer. (I got them from my dad, he is a digital cinema engineer, he gave them to me after swapping them with larger ones)

Maybe I'll create a RAID array with them and use it for anime

Wait... how much in purely Hyouka gif? I'll need to head home and check my HDD for a more accurate number of how much space all my images take up.

Digital cinema engineer? You must get some pretty nice visuals to look at hehe.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have a friend who beats me... he's sitting at borderline 9 or 10tbs I believe.... he's also outta hard drives....

Just because he has more anime then you doesn't mean you have to let him hit you... lol

Just because he has more anime then you doesn't mean you have to let him hit you... lol

I see what you did there ya bastard.... I'd have a "oreki face of disapproval" gif for you right now if I could pull one up....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wait... how much in purely Hyouka gif? I'll need to head home and check my HDD for a more accurate number of how much space all my images take up.

Digital cinema engineer? You must get some pretty nice visuals to look at hehe.

Well, when I used to live with him we had a home cinema, which was nice. I remember playing Halo on a huge screen as a kid, that was brilliant. 

I seem to get all of the old hard drives he takes out. He's not allowed to just leave it there or throw them away, so I get them. I've helped him when he got a call out to fix a projector at an Odeon cinema, caught the middle of Skyfall for free there xD

Well, when I used to live with him we had a home cinema, which was nice. I remember playing Halo on a huge screen as a kid, that was brilliant. 

I seem to get all of the old hard drives he takes out. He's not allowed to just leave it there or throw them away, so I get them. I've helped him when he got a call out to fix a projector at an Odeon cinema, caught the middle of Skyfall for free there xD

Had a 20 inch tv for the longest time when I was young nothing fancy, played the hell outta that playstation 2 on it back then though good times. :P

So you technically get free storage from him , nice. I'd take any old hard drives people don't need so I can store more stuff and make back ups.

Had a 20 inch tv for the longest time when I was young nothing fancy, played the hell outta that playstation 2 on it back then though good times. :P

So you technically get free storage from him , nice. I'd take any old hard drives people don't need so I can store more stuff and make back ups.

I just need to find somewhere to put the hard drives. I don't want them in my case as I don't really have anywhere to mount them without making it look bad. Might have to look at setting up a solution outside of my case somehow. 

I just need to find somewhere to put the hard drives. I don't want them in my case as I don't really have anywhere to mount them without making it look bad. Might have to look at setting up a solution outside of my case somehow. 

How about sticking them in a NAS? A home server?

http://www.storagenewsletter.com/rubriques/hard-disk-drives/casecruzer-shipping-and-storage-case-for-hdds/

Nuff said

or something smaller

http://www.turtlecase.eu/images/turtle_case_hard_drive_10_capacity_carrying_case_3_-_medium.jpg

I know that feeling of not knowing what to do with drives... I have 13 ide hard drives lol

*Walks to the bank*

"I have a deposit to make"

*Slams case on the table*

*click, click* Opens case....

*Banker stares at you*

*Profit*

EDIT: I don't know where I was going with that.

But I want to be able to use them as a normal drive, just not have them in the case xD 

I feel like I'm derailing this thread into a storage solution thread, so here, something more relevant:

i8tszvyd7l48u.gif

But I want to be able to use them as a normal drive, just not have them in the case xD 

I feel like I'm derailing this thread into a storage solution thread, so here, something more relevant:

Where is that gif from?....

i8tszvyd7l48u.gif

External HDD bays maybE?

Where is that gif from?....

Beats me but im taking it! Cat ears!...or Fox...hmmm

Don't worry you are not derailing the thread anymore then normal

External HDD bays maybE?

Fox (:

ersnlhO.jpg

External HDD bays maybE?

We need to see more Wolf ears(Wheres that spicy wolf?)

Hmm, I wonder...

infinite Stratos (2)

Welp looks like I know what I'm marathoning on monday....

Don't worry you are not derailing the thread anymore then normal

^He's pretty spot on :P

I have no idea what you're talking about

You... you... bastard I did not see that coming...

Gonna throw this Bicycle off a cliff...

We need to see more Wolf ears(Wheres that spicy wolf?)

There's plenty of fox though (: Even if they're not on girls. 

tumblr_m57ygd9blG1qiq1olo1_500.gif

You... you... bastard I did not see that coming...

Gonna throw this Bicycle off a cliff...

It will never end. There's so many different ones. 

There's plenty of fox though (: Even if they're not on girls. 

Whats tha from?... same series? What are you trying to do, attract fan girls?

It will never end. There's so many different ones. 

Welp I'm screwed.