Heaven Society - Week 7 (Hyouka)

JLCitadel

lol i understand that but i would have to say more people will likely get involved with this if there are links to places you can watch this. I assume that is the reason for the links in the first place although this is the first time i have tried to used them. 

Also i understand being against streaming in general for the obvious reasons of lower quality less options and sometime not being legal but i find it so much less effort even if i have to watch some ads on hulu then trying to find good torrents and anime tends to be rather over priced to buy. I also find that torrents unless dvd images are not that good in general as they tend to end up being lower res tv rips with no options for subtitles other then being overlaid onto the videos.

I would be glad to head people in the right direction if contacted as it nothing too hard.

I have a feeling your just not looking in the right places. :D

I would be glad to head people in the right direction if contacted as it nothing too hard.

I have a feeling your just not looking in the right places. :D

well i had over a tb up and down on demonoid but i have not really torrented anything in a few years

well i had over a tb up and down on demonoid but i have not really torrented anything in a few years

That would probably be the issue. But off topic did you know demonoid is back?

That would probably be the issue. But off topic did you know demonoid is back?

ya i did but after the 3rd time it went down for over a year i gave up on it lol

ya i did but after the 3rd time it went down for over a year i gave up on it lol

well its like back back now, someone else took it over

well its like back back now, someone else took it over

i know i have kind of kept up to date on it just don't really torrent anymore

i know i have kind of kept up to date on it just don't really torrent anymore

ok well if there is an anime you cant seem to find hit me up

ok well if there is an anime you cant seem to find hit me up

ok i will try to remember that. I don't have anything that was made after 2009 torrented and i have not torrented anything for myself since like 2007 or so (other then windows iso i think, last i recall it was hard to find old windows copies that were not cracked or had keys slip streamed into them)

ok i will try to remember that. I don't have anything that was made after 2009 torrented and i have not torrented anything for myself since like 2007 or so (other then windows iso i think, last i recall it was hard to find old windows copies that were not cracked or had keys slip streamed into them)

yea its very hard which is why I try to get my hands on them whenever I can. It does tend to help to have friends that have a MSDN or TechNet subscription. Im still missing some though. once I get my site up I plan to have easily accessible torrents for that sort of stuff I created or know are clean.

This is quite the popular discussion this week. I'm glad to see this.

@MyInnerFred , TS 

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is quite the popular discussion this week. I'm glad to see this.

@MyInnerFred , TS

Not home atm can't get on =/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Not home atm can't get on =/

Well I got part of what we talked about last night done, wasn't able to get physical things taken care of, did concept work. Gotta do more research for a while, I also got my PC case that came in. Fucking beautiful

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I am going to love the art direction in this series, that opening where those two meet and they show a close up of each other reflected in their eyes wow that was great, it's a shame I'm going to miss alot of the subtle things because i'm reading subtitles. Wish it had a dub

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Wow, I am going to love the art direction in this series, that opening where those two meet and they show a close up of each other reflected in their eyes wow that was great, it's a shame I'm going to miss alot of the subtle things because i'm reading subtitles. Wish it had a dub

Slow Reader?

Slow Reader?

I'm not a slow reader it's just that the text becomes my main focus and the animation becomes the background, I feel like I miss out on hundreds of frames of animation at a time while I'm busy reading

I'm not a slow reader it's just that the text becomes my main focus and the animation becomes the background, I feel like I miss out on hundreds of frames of animation at a time while I'm busy reading

both pause and screenshots can help with this. I actually take hundreds of screenshot, many duplicates though to makesure I get the frame/scene I want. Ive been meaning to go through them but I might just straight upload the folders at some point. I like landscape shots. Once I go through them I was planning on using them as backgrounds. I have already edited some of the really good ones, or at least ones I really like.

both pause and screenshots can help with this. I actually take hundreds of screenshot, many duplicates though to makesure I get the frame/scene I want. Ive been meaning to go through them but I might just straight upload the folders at some point. I like landscape shots. Once I go through them I was planning on using them as backgrounds. I have already edited some of the really good ones, or at least ones I really like.

but pause breaks up the pacing. If the director puts the time to make subtle beautiful art then I should atleast be able to enjoy it and analyze it like with The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, there are so many little things to pick up on that make you think about what the director was thinking that I would have otherwise missed if it had not been for the dub and already the animation director in this is doing interesting things, I don't want to miss it and I also don't want to ruin his pacing.

When I first started watching subs I felt like I was missing things but now I notice im reading the subtitles and watching and doing stuff on the internet without much of a problem lol.

Well I got part of what we talked about last night done, wasn't able to get physical things taken care of, did concept work. Gotta do more research for a while, I also got my PC case that came in. Fucking beautiful

so what are you guys talking about in ts lol

but pause breaks up the pacing. If the director puts the time to make subtle beautiful art then I should atleast be able to enjoy it and analyze it like with The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, there are so many little things to pick up on that make you think about what the director was thinking that I would have otherwise missed if it had not been for the dub and already the animation director in this is doing interesting things, I don't want to miss it and I also don't want to ruin his pacing.

Only option then would be to watch multiple times. I have done this a number of times. Two that come to mind right away are FLCL and Zetsubo Sensei

Only option then would be to watch multiple times. I have done this a number of times. Two that come to mind right away are FLCL and Zetsubo Sensei

Imma lumberjack I barely have time to watch it once during the summer. With many shows I can get by with missing the animation but some times it hooks me and feels very apparent that I am missing out.

so what are you guys talking about in ts lol

Confidential.

Confidential.

If its so confidential you shouldn't be talking about it on an open forum in the first place lol

Anyways so far I'm liking how Hyouka is playing out although I'm only at ep 5 I really like the way the story has been playing out as well as the look of the animation 

If its so confidential you shouldn't be talking about it on an open forum in the first place lol

Anyways so far I'm liking how Hyouka is playing out although I'm only at ep 5 I really like the way the story has been playing out as well as the look of the animation 

But then I wouldn't be able to act cool and say 'Confidential' like in the movies.

Well...im done, That.Flat.Ending :( was there a Season 2? @MyInnerFred 

I dont feel like voicing my thoughts on this one tbh but ill do it anyway somewhat.

Oreki: Early he felt like a weak willed person because whenever he didn't want do do something he ended up doing it anyway instead of just flat out walking away with a "´NO" But this perspective of him changed when he was unsure off himself, although he remains weak willed :P at lest he gets thing done Thus His moto i guess. 

A nice Moto i must say and i like it. I share similarity with Oreki in that perspective although i dont tend to do the stuff i decide to do that well :P

Hmmm Other then that i do like how he opens up throughout the story, an interesting character but ...yeah that willpower of his..i guess its there for the plot.
Ibara: She is sooo confusing at times. especially all the time she gets mad at Oreki for no solid reasons, Still i didn't dislike her in anyway.  Tbh i though her "like" towards Fukube was a cover up because she was so Tsundere and in fact she liked Oreki, but no such Drama was there and she actually did like Fukube. Guess i let my imagination go wild there :)
Fukube: No comments. Your average intelligent Best friend i guess. Very optimistic at times and kinda hyper, he also have that "rivalry" toward Oreki and i like it, Although there were times during that Festival were i though it would escalate but in the end it didn't. a Very enjoyable character

Chitanda: I don't get her "Eye moments" but whatever. i also found her to be very...selfish? she does not think too much about others feelings in the beginning and forces her Curiosity upon them, well at lest on Oreki, and he is rather pathetic on rejecting them. But eh, well in the end it "worked out" somehow and they are all friends and whatnot. She is a Nice person though.

Hmmm not sure what more to say...her head is huge....or her hair is ..odd :P i keept trying to figure out what was going on with that head.

Big Sis Tomoe: WHY NO FACE! D: but so far i like her characteristics, but MAN she deserve more screen time!

Lovely Visuals, Nice Voice acting but as for the music they were not captivating me, also the lack of back story to the parents were abit sad :(

I dont know how to really judge this one but it was very Enjoyable, Reminded me abit of Clanad and Haruhi (Without the whole..well "Haruhi plot"). but man too many "Eye moments" and close up shots in my opinion!!

I feel like i need a season 2, the ending felt very empty and reminds me of a live Stream that just stops working. so for now i cant judge more then i have done.

Hmmm for whatever reason im not too satisfied with my Viewpoint but oh well :3