New corsair cases!

Enderman

Here is a video corsair just uploaded giving more in depth information about their new cases:

Subscribe to corsair here: https://www.youtube.com/user/CorsairMemoryInc

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Latest budget-mid range cases from Corsair were so so in build quality and features, quite a few lacking even dust filters that are available on low end offerings. Hope this time Corsair will spend the time they claim they always do and deliver producs with features not just some skeletons for further mods needed.

I actually really like that M-ITX case, the 380T. I think it's uber cute

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Probably going to pick up a 730t soon since I got the 300r and friggin despise it. But the full tower and mATX air 240 are really cool. That ITX system just looks dumb to me : /

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

I want to know what kind of watercooling can be done on the matx version of the air540, i'm guessing 2 240mm radiators are possible? if so thats enough for sli 780ti's :D

Yellow? Awwwwwyeah. I used to get yellow things when Nintendo used to be big on colours. If i had an itx board, I'd prob get the yellow lunchbox.

I must say computex is just about over with and I've only seen like 5 or 6 videos.... where is the coverage?

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

The Air 240 looks perfect for an upcoming project of mine...

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Wtf.. $129 and $189? Phanteks should have the case market in the bag if they do a good marketing job..

Agree on that. Pro case is some charmer. Solid and very well thought off. Hope it will be out within few weeks in UK.

i really dislike those atx cases, i think they look too curved.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Comparing the Enthoo lineup against Corsair's recent offerings:

The Enthoo Pro wipes the floor in terms of price compared to the 780T. It's a little early to comment on the build quality and other aspects, but 2 360's seems pretty decent. I imagine Corsair has allowed completely removable 5.25" and 3.5" bays meaning they're using more screws now, so Phanteks has apparently knocked some sense into them. Either that, or Corsair is still using rivets and is saying if you like modding your case and voiding the warranty then go ahead and get the same flexibility that the Enthoo Pro offers for half the price, with the warranty and no serious modding required. Well, if you like the aesthetic then go for it, but I'm not sold.

The 380T also seems to have decent specs, but again I will wait for the reviews to come out. They haven't shown the insides of any of these new cases, so I'm wondering about how easy it is to build inside these cases. I'm also wondering about the layout of the 240 and 380T. The Air540 had a lot of wasted space.

I want to know what kind of watercooling can be done on the matx version of the air540, i'm guessing 2 240mm radiators are possible? if so thats enough for sli 780ti's :D

Dual 240s, but one looks like it could be max 30mm (bottom) thick and maybe the front one could be 45mm, but more likely 30mm.

I literally made an "awww" noise when he showed the Air 240 because it looks like my Air 540's little baby

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

Are those LED Fan behind George Corsair's Fan?

The ITX case actually looks really great. I hope the build quality is reasonable, though... THey look cheap and plasticy.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Do I have to buy an ITX mobo if I want the Air 240 to be like this? So I can't have it like that when I have mATX?

|    |  |  |  |  |  |                                                 |
|    |  |  |  |  |  |                                                 |
|    |  |  |  |  |  |                                                 |
|    |  |  |  |  |  |                                                 |

|    |  |  |  |  |  |            [] . [ ] O O [][]                 |
|    |  |  |  |  |  |                                                 |
|    |  |  |  |  |  |                                                 |
|    |  |  |  |  |  |                                                 |
|    |  |  |  |  |  |                                                 |
|    |  |  |  |  |  |                                                 |
|    |  |  |  |  |  |                                                 |
|    |  |  |  |  |  |                                                 |