My Channel Design for Linus's New Channel "ChannelSuperFun"!

Hello people!

Since Linus announced his new channel name I decided to work on the potential channel banner for it. Disclaimer: Linus didn't ask me to make anything for him. There is also a video of me designing it (sped up 6500%).

The whole thing took me 4 hours to make.

I hope you guys like it and maybe Linus will see it and use it as a channel banner for ChannelSuperFun. :)

Thanks,

Artur

post-66129-0-82478300-1401393946_thumb.p

post-66129-0-82478300-1401393946_thumb.p

Artur Karapetyan

Awesome!

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

That is really nice. I'd like to see that on the new channel.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

silly you, that's not what keyboards look like.

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Thanks guys, glad you liked it!

Artur Karapetyan

nice but i dont like slicks face, maybe get the face he had when his friend tackled him in the headphone test.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hello people!

Since Linus announced his new channel name I decided to work on the potential channel banner for it. Disclaimer: Linus didn't ask me to make anything for him. There is also a video of me designing it (sped up 6500%).

The whole thing took me 4 hours to make.

I hope you guys like it and maybe Linus will see it and use it as a channel banner for ChannelSuperFun. :)

Thanks,

Artur

I actually stumbled across this because I searched for the channel on youtube and your video was the second hit! It's only now that I'm seeing it on the forum.

We all actually quite like it. I can't promise we'll use it permanently or anything, but it's obviously a lot better than what we have right now (nothing) so if you're okay with it, we'd be happy to use it.

Please fire the illustrator file and assets over to me at linustechtips@gmail.com so we can make some tweaks (those pictures of me and Luke are awful...) and we'll put your forum handle in the corner as a credit if you're okay with that :D

I actually stumbled across this because I searched for the channel on youtube and your video was the second hit! It's only now that I'm seeing it on the forum.

We all actually quite like it. I can't promise we'll use it permanently or anything, but it's obviously a lot better than what we have right now (nothing) so if you're okay with it, we'd be happy to use it.

Please fire the illustrator file and assets over to me at linustechtips@gmail.com so we can make some tweaks (those pictures of me and Luke are awful...) and we'll put your forum handle in the corner as a credit if you're okay with that :D

Thanks Linus! I will send you the files! Yeah... It would have been helpful if I had professional photographs of you and Luke but I worked with what I had :-). I had to go frame by frame to find suitable pictures of you and Luke in the videos. haha

Artur Karapetyan

;P Kidding, it's great!

@LinusTech this one is a great option too

jk

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Eww a mac.

JK those photoshopping (illustrating?) skills are awesome! I wish I had the skill and patience to do something as awesome as that!

HTTP/2 203

he's a smart man Linus, you should listen to him (don't mind the jk part, he didn't mean that)

if he uses that for just one day that would be amazing

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

I always had difficulties drawing keyboard! Haha

Artur Karapetyan