Steelseries Flux In-Ear Headset Unboxing & Overview

Actually having spent some time with the Flux In-Ears, I've come away more impressed with them from a performance/dollar perspective than the Pro version.

The anti-tangle cord works better than the pros, they fit me quite well (very comfortable) and they sound VERY "full". The price isn't THAT much more than "throwaways" ($10-20) and you get a nice little carrying case, some good looking earbuds that sound great, and they really pump when you want to turn them up.

The noise isolation is excellent, but if you have really small ears you might have trouble with the stock tips. I normally wear a medium, but for these I ended up using a small. If you normally wear a small, you might have some trouble.

With that said, for athletics or sleeping in (which I almost always do these days) I would recommend the Pros simply because of the lower profile, "around the ear" design that helps them stay in when I'm tossing and turning in bed or when my baby is pulling on them. They do sound better than the non-pros and they come with the interchangeable cable system (non-pro is just a plain 4-pole 3.5mm) but at a significant price premium. I guess the Pros also come with Comply tips...

Long story short, Steelseries audio products to be taken very seriously: Flux In-Ear, Flux In-Ear Pro, 7H.

Pricing & availability: http://geni.us/iH9k1

Awesome! Though i dont know if you did it on purpose but video is unlisted, maybe its for the awesome people who clicked on this thread? :D

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I'm secretly hoping I don't like this video because I just bought a new pair of Creative earphones.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

worth upgrading to from an earforce z1????

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Awesome, these will most likely be my next ear-phone upgrade, using some old cheapo's atm :(

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Do the tangle-free flat cables like what the Pros have actually work?

I'm really looking seriously at the in ear pros. 

I had my cellphone headset break on me and I need a replacement and the pros are the top contender.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I got these 3 weeks ago, it died the first week, the soldering decided to wear out, and the left ear just started to turn on and off. Had to wait a week for them to give me a new set, and these ones have lasted for more than a week. :D

The controls also work on media, so pause, play, next, previous. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

as soon as i get the money i am buying a pair, in school (exams) = no money  :(

Asrock Fatil1ty 990fx - AMD FX-6300 - XFX ATI 7770 - Patriot Viper 1866Mgz - Corsair CX600 - Acer G226HQL

Razer Blackwidow, Naga, Vespula, Nostromo, Megaladon/Electra (Yes i like razer, not a fan boy just they have never let me down)

Anyone know how the pros/ non pros work while exercising, Hoping to use mainly while running and listening to phone at work.

These look very nice, and they aren't too expensive!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Exactly what I've been looking for and at the right price point....$60.00.  Thanks for reviewing this.

Edit:  I just read more on the Pros and I may actually pick those up instead even though they are twice the cost.  I loves me some good quality sound.

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps