Your nations treasures :3

Mooshi

Let's have a fun thread today!

ITT: Post nice things from your home country

How can you say no to this face?

Grumpy-Cat.jpg

Grumpy Cat - born in Arizona

As the topic suggests, we post things that originated from our countries. No being spiteful to other nations, this is meant to be for fun. You can post landmarks, famous people, animals, food, cars, ect ect.

Lag'mon from Uzbekistan:

%D0%9B%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD.jpg

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

The Newegg Hybrid Center. Located in City of Industry, California:

tea_2407678b.jpg

paras_107105k.jpg

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

One of the greatest groups of all time.

1247518453_the-temptations-the-definitiv

The Queens Crown Jewels. Other then that a good ham & cheese sandwich from your local sainsbury or your banger's and mash.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

The smexing i would give dis girl is just too stronk!

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Forgive me if you're reading this thread whilst hungry.

the-big-texan.jpg

Forgive me if you're reading this thread whilst hungry.

the-big-texan.jpg

I had Fillet steak with cream and peppercorn sauce on it today for dinner. Was amazing though felt sickly, because I had it well done and was rather chewy.

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

I had Fillet steak with cream and peppercorn sauce on it today for dinner. Was amazing though felt sickly, because I had it well done and was rather chewy.

medium rare to well done is my fav myself. Steak is amazing. :D

Dis ma cat:

post-4438-0-47278900-1400977307_thumb.jp

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I love myself a good bus:

Routemaster-RM5.jpg

EDIT: I forgot ma Lancashire cheese:

farm04.jpg

Also..

The_Wurzels_5_thewurlzels1360509363.jpeg

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

A male with arbitrary unhealthy body proportions.(likely from overeating)

628x471.jpg

Error: 410

-snip-

I've never had one of those, and I don't think I would want one, they look too much like bread.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I've never had one of those, and I don't think I would want one, they look too much like bread.

They're pretty good, but you can realistically only eat one (well, I can only eat one, I'm sure plenty of people can eat two)

The sugar content makes eating two of them pretty difficult. They taste amazing though. 

That and Poptarts. If I go anywhere when I die, I hope there's poptarts. 

Error: 410

Civilization

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

well my country has the biggest hole of petrol found in earth, not to be confuse with amount, just to clarify 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I use those things are birthday cakes for my cat.

They're pretty good, but you can realistically only eat one (well, I can only eat one, I'm sure plenty of people can eat two)

The sugar content makes eating two of them pretty difficult. They taste amazing though. 

That and Poptarts. If I go anywhere when I die, I hope there's poptarts. 

Yeah, I'm not a fan of overly sweet things. I think I'll stay with cheese.