Gaming Sins: What Game Haven't You Played That You Should Have?

joelthezombie15

I haven't played:

• Half-Life games
  • Zelda games
  • Bioshock games
  • Final Fantasy games (I have only played 13 and didn't finish that as well, I'm stack at the last boss)
  • Baldur's Gate games (even though I own them)
  • Icewind Dale games (even though I own them)
  • Neverwinter Nights 2 (I own this as well)
  • Sacred 2 (I own this as well)

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

I have never played any of the Half Life, Final Fantasy, Metroid, Skyrim, or even Minecraft.

Zelda, final fantasy, Fall out and any mario game

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

Never Played the Zelda's, Final Fantasy's, Original Dues Ex's, Elder Scrolls, Starcraft 1,

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

Oh yeah. Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. I've played all the other generations, just not this one... Disappointing because I've heard from multiple people that Johto is the best haha.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Never played any final fantasy games.... although i have most of them... never played them.... lolol

Fallout, Bioshock, Witcher, Zelda, Baldurs Gate, never finished DeusEx (currently playing Divine Divinity & Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga) - I hope i will get to play these games too :) They seem to be a really good games.

I don't like Skyrim.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I've never played a Final Fantasy or Metal Gear game.

I've never beaten a Fallout game.

Never played a Bioshock game or Final Fantasy game, Zelda was my favorite series of all time.

All Commodore/amiga games.

Early PC (DOS mainly) titles.

If I had to pick one of the early PC classics.. probably Fallout.  If we go later, Planescape: Torment.  Yeah, the legendary RPG, never played it until a year ago, and didn't get through the tutorial because I wasn't ready to jump into a hardcore RPG.  Still aint..

I've also never played the Zelda series beyond the original NES game (though I did emulate A Link to the Past and play far through it, if not complete entirely.. don't remember, been over a decade).

And.. the Metal Gear series.  I went with Sony with my console choices and for some reason never played MGS until I played the fairly awful PC port a long time ago.  Again, don't remember beating it, just remember loving playing as grey fox the ninja.

Could throw The Elder Scrolls in there too.. Oblivion was my first game.

I'm sure there's others, but I don't remember them right now, and if I did, my list would get pretty big.

assassins creed.... I actualy bought the original directors cut and have never got round to playing it.

Deus Ex

All Elder Scroll Games

All Final Fantasy Games

All Zelda Games

All Pokemon Games

All Resident Evil Games(Played #5 for like 10 minutes)

All Crash Bandicoot Games

All Assassin's Creed Games

All Star Wars Games(And the movies)

All Metal Gear Games

All Mass Effect Games 

All BioShock Games

All FallOut Games

Golden Eye

half Life 2

Red Dead Redemption

Please don't kill me....

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Ot : I never played Zelda...(played it once or twice but i don't concider that as played.

Interested in Business and Technology

Bioshock infinite, by far the/one of the best game ever played. 

Deus Ex

All Elder Scroll Games

All Final Fantasy Games

All Zelda Games

All Pokemon Games

All Resident Evil Games(Played #5 for like 10 minutes)

All Crash Bandicoot Games

All Assassin's Creed Games

All Star Wars Games(And the movies)

All Metal Gear Games

All Mass Effect Games 

All BioShock Games

All FallOut Games

Golden Eye

half Life 2

Red Dead Redemption

Please don't kill me....

Man what games do you play?

Its not what I havn't played, its what I don't like, the MegaMan series on the NES. They aren't good to me.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

My gaming sin must be that I never played Deus Ex: Invisible War or any Thief game. Also, I never completed Operatin Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis

Mafia 2. Original Mafia is by far the best game i have ever played.

Then let it rest in peace and remember the good times you had. Mafia 2 was more like The Godfather, really bad

I've started it a couple of times, but I've never gotten even half way through Half Life 1....

LINUS! Take some time off and play Black Mesa!

My gaming sin must be that I never played Deus Ex: Invisible War

Not playing invisible war is not a sin trust me, it never happened keep it that way!

The only games I can think of that is supposedly worth playing is the Mass Effect series

probably have to be red dead, or possibly gta 4, i have it on steam, and just cant motivate myself enough to play it..

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Not playing invisible war is not a sin trust me, it never happened keep it that way!

The only games I can think of that is supposedly worth playing is the Mass Effect series

Much like my advice about Mafia 2 then... I'm both sad an happy to hear that, sad because I want more Deus Ex in my life and because I bought it two times recently (both GOG and Steam), but I'm happy because I don't really have the time to play it, knowing me and Deus Ex it would take a very very long time. 

I totally get behind you on the Mass Effect series, or at least the first game, which was just minblowingly epic! If I could have one wish, I would seriously consider making it a Mass Effect specific amnesia, so that I could relive Mass Effect virgin play troughs over and over again. (Maybe the same for Metal Gear Solid as well...)