Most Beautiful Case

FireFox

Discuss!

Mine would be this one they just unveiled at Computex: 30741_1_inwin_debuts_new_gr_3_full_tower

Agreed! I am buying this thing day 1!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

>What do you mean?

>has 640+ posts

LOL okay i see your point...keep going.. :P

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I have only had one so I dont really know. But I would say the Define R4 from the pics I have seen.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Bitfenix Shinobi XL White :)Shinobi_XL___Window_-_White_-_1.jpg

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

The Cosmos II looks quite fancy.

CM Storm Trooper. This case grows on me more and more everyday.. Good thing it arrives in 3 days :P

01.jpg

The sunlight ruins the front mesh a bit, but it still looks sick :)

CPU: Intel i5-2320 @ 3.9gHz

GPU: MSI GTX 670 PE @ 1411/7387

I wanna go fast! :P

I love the Bitfenix Prodigy so much. It's just so sleek and clean without it being too minimal like the Cosair 900D. 

Fractal design arc midi R2.

Simplicity at it's best.

They designed a fridge. Lets look at how they designed it, got a metal box with a tiny led at the top and some buttons, usbs etc. How is it the best?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Its funny how a lot of the cases that are here are part of thread i made called ugliest cases.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Discuss!

Mine would be this one they just unveiled at Computex: 30741_1_inwin_debuts_new_gr_3_full_tower

Let me guess... Thermaltake? That just looks flopping ridiculous, wouldn't want to put parts in that even if I was threatened at gunpoint.

Worst part is, if the I/O matched the rest of the case, the case as a whole would just be 'bland', but like this it's atrocious. I semi-like the front cover though, but it looks impractical.

Also, the side window is almost big enough to see the ENTIRE top of my CPU cooler (Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2) *facepalm*

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Let me guess... Thermaltake? That just looks flopping ridiculous, wouldn't want to put parts in that even if I was threatened at gunpoint.

Worst part is, if the I/O matched the rest of the case, the case as a whole would just be 'bland', but like this it's atrocious. I semi-like the front cover though, but it looks impractical.

Also, the side window is almost big enough to see the ENTIRE top of my CPU cooler (Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2) *facepalm*

INWIN

Well hey, everyone has their own opinion. Some people like to see every single component. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Some people like to see every single component. 

Ain't that the truth lol

I'm not bothered whether I can see them or not, I want a 600T and will be hiding the parts away behind the mesh, COOLING OVER LOOKS :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'm getting my 350D today!!!

CM Storm Stryker...

simply because it was a love at first for me and because of the 2 most beautiful Strykers in the world. 

- PaulTan's Titanium (my idol)

- and of course my own... you can't deny the fact that you always love your own work.  :lol:

Paul Tan's Titanium

http://www.paultandesigns.com/titaniumpc/

titanum_05.jpg

my Project Sandrock

gallery_18827_75_347773.jpeg

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

The corsair 600t is a very good looking case. I also like the simplicity of the nzxt source 210.

corsair fanboy.

dont worry me to. i have a 650d and a 540 on order. although its going to need some heavy modding.

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

i dont like the 900d or 350d. you cant put anything in the front drive bays without killing the sex appeal<insert witty comment about aging women>.

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

nzxt phantom 820

"Spells do exist. We are all just out of Mana."

I'm a big fan of the recently unveiled Fractal Design Arc XL, simple but clever. 

If only they didn't make that many 5,25" bays. It would be awesome to fit a 360 rad not only in the top but also in the front. 

I also like the looks and expandability of the Phantom 820

144Hz goodness

Will stick to what I have.

case.jpg

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

My two favorites are the Cosmos 2 and the 800D

i7-3960X@4.4 GHz, H100i (W/ AP-15 Fans), R9 290X , 32GB DDR3 1866 MHz, Asus RIVE, CM HAF X