Most Beautiful Case

FireFox

It's not flimsy, it's connected to a thick steel crossbar and the folding handle is U-bent steel. It can theoretically support the case if you fill it with water :P

It just clatters a bit from side to side and sounds a bit scary.

That's good then, I hate flimsy crap that isn't worth the material it's made out of.

If someone is going to build something it should be done properly in my opinion, if I owned a PC case company they'd be no cutting of corners otherwise arses would get kicked lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

It needs a window option.

I agree, I reckon they will probably sell a window panel separately 

+1 for the 600T white version. I also love the NZXT phantom, which I own in white.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Fractal Design

Node304_front-angled-view_lores.jpg

FD-ARC-R2-W-BL_2.jpg

and Corsair (Silver 600T *drool*)

600t_silver_hero_b.png

They know what's up when it comes to cases.

does this count. best price to performance lol

seriously though a white 600t, thermaltake level 10, 900d sorry for the long post :(

post-7522-0-03742100-1368431395.jpg

post-7522-0-04224500-1368431530.jpg

post-7522-0-38419800-1368431536.jpg

post-7522-0-02092500-1368431672.jpg

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

FD-AC-WND-DEF4-BL_2.jpg

It's just so.. beautifully simplistic.  :wub:  

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 16 GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz RAM
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • 250gb Intel 520 Series SSD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

The simplicity in this thing makes it gorgeous.

Add in some great cable management, and an all white & black build, and you will have an amazing computer.

BQDei4a.jpg

Fractal Design

Node304_front-angled-view_lores.jpg

FD-ARC-R2-W-BL_2.jpg

and Corsair (Silver 600T *drool*)

600t_silver_hero_b.png

They know what's up when it comes to cases.

Looks pretty sweet but I'd sooner take the 600T in white :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'd love this kind of case If i could get the components to match it! But I think some heavy modding would be required to get it all matching.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Another vote for the murderbox mkII.

The 900d in the OP was an april fools by corsair. It's the 900d 'Beige edition' :D

550d_hero_down_1.png

SilverStone-FT03T-MATX-Mini-Tower-Case-T

whaqt case is this? A must for my dad's new PC, it suits him so well.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

whaqt case is this? A must for my dad's new PC, it suits him so well.

The top one is a corsair 550d and the bottom one is a silverstone ft03t (it also comes in black and white, this is the titanium one)

Corsair Obsidian 900D in white, just love it but I'm not sure if it's real or not, I can't tell but still looks pretty nice

If I remember correctly, that's the Corsair 900D Beige Edition - Corsair's April 1st joke for this year.

I totally agree with the OP of this thread... great minds think alike!

just saw this

Looks OK but if I was in the market for a new small case I think I'd look further lol

I would say the original production Level 10 from thermaltake. Just because it was so different, and expensive enough to be out of reach, so it was that WANT and CANNOT HAS all at the same time.

l10beauty_lw.jpg

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I know this case isn't available for purchase unless you buy the whole PC but come on..

1.png

That is just pure perfection. I mean the way the case expands when you press the overclock button is just 100% kickass. I would pay a LOT for this case if it was available.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

the white 900D looks like the old classical off white cases but im not too keen on the colour would rather the black   

that Asus case looks very tacky specially with those stupid looking vents.....noooope!!! sorry not my cup of tea! on the other hand

the Corsair Graphite Series Steel Silver 600T  IS BEAUTIFUL.