Most Beautiful Case

FireFox

Aww that is stunning, you have my favourite case as well :)

Defenitely the proud owner of a 600T White! Unfortenately my system won't output video and it is NOT the motherboard... :( 

So for now it's just me and my laptop... :(

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

$400 for radiator mounts and stuff, sounds like a lot of money, do you get a lot of stuff for that amount of money?

4 rad mounts, hard drive cage, fan mounts and that's it.

I love my 550D.  Good build, easy to work in and relatively quiet compared to most cases.  I find the looks to very nice; the front panel is brushed aluminum & very solid.

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps

4 rad mounts, hard drive cage, fan mounts and that's it.

Jesus that sounds a little pricy then, hope they are bloody high quality lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

new h630 seems to be made in heaven to me :)

Main_1_800x6003.jpg

Defenitely the proud owner of a 600T White! Unfortenately my system won't output video and it is NOT the motherboard... :(

So for now it's just me and my laptop... :(

New graphics card then :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Main_1_800x6003.jpg

I really like that, looks like we're getting a bit of a white theme here

The Bitfenix Prodigy in black with a white front is also a really attractive case, especially with a window

The Bitfenix Prodigy in black with a white front is also a really attractive case, especially with a window.

This thing?

2-1280x1024.jpg

Wow that is really nice, also great youtube channel

Main_1_800x6003.jpg

Sadly, the 5.25" bays make the case looks like a 90's front case. It needs some reservoirs ! 

2136766-b.jpg

Oh yeah that's better. 

This one is stunning.

Damn, doesn't look like much breathing room, any idea's on the temperatures?

Main_1_800x6003.jpg

Looks like something i would have under my kitchen sink for garbage. 

Damn, doesn't look like much breathing room, any idea's on the temperatures?

No, but they might be in the video

No, but they might be in the video.

My internet is being a dick at the moment, must be its time of the month again.

I'm struggling to load anything up

Main_1_800x6003.jpg

It needs a window option.

I usually say BitFenix Prodigy. I still think it's the most perfect case out there.

But to mix things up, I'll go with:

bitfenix_survivor_01.jpg

The BitFenix Survivor. I'm basing my upcoming home/LAN server on it, and I really love the design. It has some practicality issues which are dealbreakers to many potential buyers (like having to unscrew 6 screws to being able to open it) but those same practicality issues are a bonus to me since the server won't be close to me at LANs and it will basically guarantee nothing gets stolen from it.

Also, to anyone considering the Survivor, it will likely be off the market in a year, so to get this collectible you better act quickly.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I usually say BitFenix Prodigy. I still think it's the most perfect case out there.

But to mix things up, I'll go with:

bitfenix_survivor_01.jpg

The BitFenix Survivor. I'm basing my upcoming home/LAN server on it, and I really love the design. It has some practicality issues which are dealbreakers to many potential buyers (like having to unscrew 6 screws to being able to open it) but those same practicality issues are a bonus to me since the server won't be close to me at LANs and it will basically guarantee nothing gets stolen from it.

Also, to anyone considering the Survivor, it will likely be off the market in a year, so to get this collectible you better act quickly.

What is the handle like?

What is the handle like?

If you're walking with it for miles it'll become uncomfortable (it's square, so...) but if just carrying it in and out of the car and such it's pretty decent. I do recommend smoothing those corners down a bit though, especially if your case is packed with components and you actually used most of the space  :P

EDIT: Oh, the handle mechanism is also a bit wobbly and feels 'not tight', but it shouldn't actually break no matter how full it is.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

If you're walking with it for miles it'll become uncomfortable (it's square, so...) but if just carrying it in and out of the car and such it's pretty decent. I do recommend smoothing those corners down a bit though, especially if your case is packed with components and you actually used most of the space  :P

So it's pretty rugged, wouldn't want to build a $1,000+ and have a little flimsy handle keeping it from gravity's reach

So it's pretty rugged, wouldn't want to build a $1,000+ and have a little flimsy handle keeping it from gravity's reach

It's not flimsy, it's connected to a thick steel crossbar and the folding handle is U-bent steel. It can theoretically support the case if you fill it with water :P

It just clatters a bit from side to side and sounds a bit scary.