Madison reveals experiences working at LMG

baK1
Message added by SansVarnic,

*03NOV2023: Topic is now locked for the time until the investigation results are released, will not be re-open prior.*

We the Moderation Team understand this is a hot topic. Many have their own views and opinions on this subject. We request that members keep comments on the topic and refrain from personal attacks and derailments. We are diligently working to keep this thread clean and civil. Please do your part and follow the expectations and rules of the forum.

Violators will of course receive action against their commentary if we feel you have crossed the line. This is not an action to censor or silence you, it is an action to remove and prevent violations of the forum rules and keep the forum clean and civil.

That said. If your comment was removed, likely it was due to the above. If you have an issue, take it up with the mods via a pm and we will discuss it with you.

Lastly please only report comments if they violate the forum rules.

Please do not report comments with only opposing opinions, it eats up the report system.

Johnny Depp and Amber heard situation is an import from the US culture war.  No one is saying "believe all woman all the time".  However, you have to look deep into these things.  There are many who are sure all women are lying b words all the time.  

What Madison describes sounds like a young woman who was one of the few young women, in a frat house.  

Are frat house like places known for being a great place to be a young woman?  No! 

This rings true because LMG is part of the world and obeys the same laws of physics, psychology, and sociology that everyone everywhere else does.  

There is a reason colleges have faculty.  LMG needs the more senior people there to be/ have been more like that. 

@Reclus were she describing a courtship or attempt at one gone wrong that would be different.  That kind of situation has a wide grey area... all kinds of mixed signals.    WE all know about that.  

This is not a potential romantic gesture gone wrong situation.    She's talking about things that if you are the conservative red pilled man you say you are.... who has a daughter... would make you want to do illegal things to the guy.  

27 minutes ago, Erioch said:

Both Johnny and Amber are horrible human beings.  Neither one of them was "the good guy".

Disregarding your personal opinion on whether they are good or bad human beings.

The fact of the matter is Amber lied about being abused.

Just because you're born without a penis, doesn't mean I'm going to believe every word that comes out of your mouth.

Rig 1                                                              Rig 2

DeepCool Macube 550                                  ThermalTake View 31 TG RGB

DeepCool Castle 360mm AIO RGB               FractalDesign Celsius S36 360mm AIO

R9-3900x oc'ed to 4.3ghz all core                  i7-970 oc'ed to 4.4ghz

ASUS X570 TUF                                            ASUS Sabertooth TUF X58

32GB G.Skill Tridentz RGB                            12gb Corsair

Gigabyte 5700 XT Gaming OC                      ASUS ROG STRIX RX480

Corsair RM850X                                            Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 750W RGB

Corsair MP600 NVME                                    Samsung 850 EVO

Adata SX8200 PRO NVME                            Intel 320

Seagate Barracuda                                        Seagate Barracuda x 3

Corsair K70 LUX w/MX Blue                          Western Digital Black x 1
Logitech G903 Lightspeed                             Corsair K70 LUX w/MX Blue 

MSI Optix 34" Ultrawide oc'ed to 120hz         Razer Mamba

Benq 28" oc'ed to 85hz

So let me try mix all the info here compactly:

Madison spoke up:

- Said her mental health went in an all time low

- LTT said they are hiring her when she didn't had info beforehand about that, accepted obviously, it was her dream job as she says

- Had trouble with sexist/sexual jokes, one of the tweets of her say: "Touched inappropriately" per say, but didn't gave more info, still, a big red flag of colleagues

- Had problems with managers, was belittled, talked poorly, unprofessional, and gave them more work than they should for 1 person alone

- Disappeared from being on videos after all the complains she gave

- Collin helped her to find a new job

- Says she was forced to run the onlyfans when she didn't wanted to, when she said so, they said "just a little bit more" (fucked up)

- She's speaking after GN video, not to jump on the bandwagon itself, people that suffer in corporations or basically whatever scenario they are, speak up when they feel they are backed up, in this case, the findings of GN, making her feel "secure"

- Her complains weren't heard totally or swiped under the rug

- Traveled to be close to LTT, contract info changed and what she was told changed, she was alone in a new place.

Collin: said what Madison has tweeted makes sense by what he heard from her when they where colleagues, saying "it takes balls to do that" (speak up)

1. Going against a corporation being alone will end poorly, Madison didn't had where to get help for that at that time. 

2. HR is there to protect the business, not the workers, and HR is ran by Yvonne, SO.

Linus said "He couldn't believe those allegations" to Vogue, HOW COULD HE NOT? Is wife is HR, is everything fake or real and they try to wipe it out? The meeting they had after Madison left is sketchy.

Madison was in a place where she couldn't do anything, HR was Linus Wife, no PR, nothing to get help to, Linus was the CEO, ,and they don't have investors or third parties, so basically she was in a place where no one will help her.

If the investigation goes for Madison, the proofs may be: the OnlyFans thing, the change of info when arriving there, probably a interview when she left if they did it.

I want to wait for everything, I'm teared apart and more in Madison side, I really want to read the investigation findings published, raw, non edited.

18 hours ago, Reclus said:

You mean like Jussie Smollie?

Also I listened to your advice

image.png.42cf5a84a9a4d9afdf979568fa09bcbc.png

Imagine if you had used the power of the entire internet to find out what actually happens in SA cases and not what hypothetically can happen:

https://uml.edu/news/stories/2019/sexual_assault_research.aspx

Very few SAs result in charges. When this happen, the charges will become public either way. Why is it okay to you that she go to the police, where it becomes a public matter anyway and likely won't result in any action, but not okay that she talks about it openly?

11 minutes ago, Erioch said:

Did you log onto the wrong account?

Don't know what that means by itself, but you can see the way I write is shit compared to, irrelevant 

3 minutes ago, Sasha2D said:

What is your position even. Please state it clearly, do you think there is a high chance (Over 80%) that she is a liar or are you netural and just repping hard for the men because "gamer gate" or "metoo" or whatever.  

Since you ask nicely I will repeat myself:

1. The process needs to be finished. There needs to be an impartial investigation completed before anyone should take any side in this.

2. GN's findings and everything that followed should not be treated as the same as Madison's claims as both will require different solutions.

3. Madison is within her right to say anything and everything on Twitter.

4. Madison's claim until the investigation is done is only a claim. There is very little evidence to back it up for now. Other people liking her tweets is not evidence.

5. LMG's response to Madison's allegations came late  but I understand the reasons for it. As they were probably trying to put out one fire and got caught off guard by this. 

6. LMG's 1st response to GN's vid was an absolute disaster, the follow up video was better but made just before Madison made her claim on Twitter in light of which it looked absolutely terrible.

7. Nothing new has been captured by the clip of the mandatory meeting. Standard HR briefing. 

8. Madison should not have waited 2 years. This will be and is the main problem with her claim.

9. I am not refuting, denying or accusing Madison of lying. Please do not assume that.

10. I don't follow the trend to just believe any of the sides until the investigation is over. There are no leanings or percentages to be assigned to this. 0 endorsement until we have some crucial findings.

11. Madison's claims are very bad to read. If the investigation confirms them, legal action should follow. Appropriate legal action.

12. If Linus really spoke with xqc i have to say he is looking for advice or comfort really in a wrong place and Yvonne should just lock him up in a room with no internet until this is done.

13. The fanboys here defending LMG  from evidence GN has produced and the awful post Linus made after the video are blind and unable to see reason.

14. The feminists here that say Madison is basically a saint and I am evil for questioning her claims are blind and unable to see reason.

All the people in this thread demeaning her for not speaking out before are ridiculous. First off she may have went to the authorities and they refused to do anything. Many women who have been sexually assaulted including me have went to the police and been turned away. Second off, It's not a victims responsibility to risk her life and career fighting it in court. The reason companies like EA and Ubisoft have faced no damage after it was revealed that they abused there employees is because the government lets them do whatever they want with no consequences. No a fine of a few million dollars for billionaires is not good consequences.

Most of you that don't believe her now wouldnt have believed her if she came out as soon as she left the company. Most of you are just using that as an excuse to hide your bigotry towards women.

13 minutes ago, Reclus said:

1. The process needs to be finished. There needs to be an impartial investigation completed before anyone should take any side in this.

2. GN's findings and everything that followed should not be treated as the same as Madison's claims as both will require different solutions.

4. Madison's claim until the investigation is done is only a claim. There is very little evidence to back it up for now. Other people liking her tweets is not evidence.

5. LMG's response to Madison's allegations came late  but I understand the reasons for it. As they were probably trying to put out one fire and got caught off guard by this. 

6. LMG's 1st response to GN's vid was an absolute disaster, the follow up video was better but made just before Madison made her claim on Twitter in light of which it looked absolutely terrible.

7. Nothing new has been captured by the clip of the mandatory meeting. Standard HR briefing. 

8. Madison should not have waited 2 years. This will be and is the main problem with her claim.

9. I am not refuting, denying or accusing Madison of lying. Please do not assume that.

10. I don't follow the trend to just believe any of the sides until the investigation is over. There are no leanings or percentages to be assigned to this. 0 endorsement until we have some crucial findings.

11. Madison's claims are very bad to read. If the investigation confirms them, legal action should follow. Appropriate legal action.

12. If Linus really spoke with xqc i have to say he is looking for advice or comfort really in a wrong place and Yvonne should just lock him up in a room with no internet until this is done.

13. The fanboys here defending LMG  from evidence GN has produced and the awful post Linus made after the video are blind and unable to see reason.

14. The feminists here that say Madison is basically a saint and I am evil for questioning her claims are blind and unable to see reason.

Thats not what I asked. I asked what do you personally think? What would you bet on, true or false.

11 minutes ago, Reclus said:

15. The "centrists" who say that both parties have equal evidence to prove their claims and act as being perfectly neutral is the most reasonable position at the moment are unable to see reason. 

You fall under this group.

2 minutes ago, Sasha2D said:

Thats not what I asked. I asked what do you personally think? What would you bet on, true or false.

Believe it or not, this is what I actually think.

I've been here on this planet long enough to learn that placing bets on circumstantial claims can only result in being made look a fool if you bet wrong. And until you have evidence and you are absolutely certain of, going on your gut feeling creates unease and discomfort for yourself if the result isn't to your liking. Instead of dealing with the outcome you get defensive and try to wall yourself off from everyone you disagreed with earlier. You very quickly alienate a lot of people or create a lot of enemies. It isn't worth it to guess on what people have said. It is difficult at first to remain impartial because the topics usually boil your blood. And people are unforgiving and will literally say anything to drag you to their side. For instance they will try and ask "what about your daughter?" or "what if this was your company?"

But simply until you have all the possible info - impartial.

9 minutes ago, Reclus said:

Believe it or not, this is what I actually think.

I've been here on this planet long enough to learn that placing bets on circumstantial claims can only result in being made look a fool if you bet wrong. And until you have evidence and you are absolutely certain of, going on your gut feeling creates unease and discomfort for yourself if the result isn't to your liking. Instead of dealing with the outcome you get defensive and try to wall yourself off from everyone you disagreed with earlier. You very quickly alienate a lot of people or create a lot of enemies. It isn't worth it to guess on what people have said. It is difficult at first to remain impartial because the topics usually boil your blood. And people are unforgiving and will literally say anything to drag you to their side. For instance they will try and ask "what about your daughter?" or "what if this was your company?"

But simply until you have all the possible info - impartial.

No but you see, I'm asking you. You don't have money on the output. There is no great loss for you betting either way. It is a straightforward question, what way would you see as most likely? 

Just now, Sasha2D said:

No but you see, I'm asking you. You don't have money on the output. There is no great loss for you betting either way. It is a straightforward question, what way would you see as most likely? 

Why is it so important that I give you my guess on this? I am genuinely intrigued.  

11 minutes ago, Reclus said:

Why is it so important that I give you my guess on this? I am genuinely intrigued.  

Its an interesting metric. 

16 minutes ago, Someona said:

15. The "centrists" who say that both parties have equal evidence to prove their claims and act as being perfectly neutral is the most reasonable position at the moment are unable to see reason. 

You fall under this group.

That's a bit unfair - it's perfectly reasonable for @Reclus to say "I'm going to wait, because I don't have enough information to decide one way or the other". That's not the same as saying that both parties have equal evidence. In fact, nobody has actually produced any evidence at this point, and even more importantly there aren't actually any sides at all yet, because a) Madison hasn't named anybody, and b) LMG haven't disputed anything because they haven't got enough information to do so.

If his own personal experience dictates that it still looks like it could go either way, pushing him to pick a side is playground stuff and is essentially creating conflict for the sake of itself, which achieves nothing. This isn't a war with barbarians at the gates, there is no need to invent sides and force everyone to pick one.

Personally, I disagree with him in that I can see any number of likely scenarios in which Madison's claims are substantially true, and very few in which they're not. That disagreement doesn't mean that I'm imagining that there is no reason in his position, though.

8 minutes ago, Sasha2D said:

Its an interesting metric. 

Currently it would be a roll of dice.

It's the weight of accusations in lieu of GN's video vs the timing of Maddison's claim and the lack of hard evidence.

Again. This is until better information comes to light.

5 minutes ago, digitalscream said:

That's a bit unfair - it's perfectly reasonable for @Reclus to say "I'm going to wait, because I don't have enough information to decide one way or the other". That's not the same as saying that both parties have equal evidence. In fact, nobody has actually produced any evidence at this point, and even more importantly there aren't actually any sides at all yet, because a) Madison hasn't named anybody, and b) LMG haven't disputed anything because they haven't got enough information to do so.

If his own personal experience dictates that it still looks like it could go either way, pushing him to pick a side is playground stuff and is essentially creating conflict for the sake of itself, which achieves nothing. This isn't a war with barbarians at the gates, there is no need to invent sides and force everyone to pick one.

Personally, I disagree with him in that I can see any number of likely scenarios in which Madison's claims are substantially true, and very few in which they're not. That disagreement doesn't mean that I'm imagining that there is no reason in his position, though.

I also believe that it’s likely part if not all of what Madison claims is true. However, I hate this attitude a lot of people have of “anyone who says wait for evidence is an incel loser”. I got permanently banned on the subreddit for questioning this exact stance by a moderator. Personal attacks, division, and hate are way too rampant when there are disagreements online. 

11 minutes ago, SilentSword99 said:

However, I hate this attitude a lot of people have of “anyone who says wait for evidence is an incel loser”

I'm sure you think this of me but I have only said this against people ranting about women. 

3 minutes ago, Sasha2D said:

I'm sure you think this of me but I have only said this against people ranting about women. 

Sorry, was not trying to call you out. Your stance is reasonable and we should not be calling anyone a liar. Meant my message more for some of the more extreme posts here in the last few pages and on Reddit. 

Seriously, is there any point to continuing this town square gossip in this thread? 

It appears its being looked at, can we call it a day? 

Not until the good guys are correct and the bad guys are wrong!!

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

LMAO, so Youtube is recommending the following video (to someone who is not even subbed to LTT and never was) and some GIGAchad has marked all the demeaning moments of Linus against Madison. Just go to newest comments.

This is the problem dear LMG. You focus too much on being silly instead of being funny.

CPU: 7900X

GPU: 7900XTX

RAM: 32 GBs DDR5

1 hour ago, Reclus said:

I'm going to tread lightly now so that I don't get launched into the stratosphere but I feel like now, at page 138; this thread has turned into a handful of people just chasing each other around in circles. But basically:

Instead of having the reasonable thought of "Hey, we should wait how this plays out", many of you have reached the conclusion that she is a woman and she is beyond any critic and should not be questioned on evidence or motives as it hurts your point of view.  Not all of you of course but it has been a troubling trend. 

I expect a very recycled response to this message. 

You're making the assumption most of the people still in the thread aren't basically 3 influence agents just making posts and arguing against themselves, which is normally what topic like these end up as over time on the Internet.  Though this thread is basically at end until the new one when LMG gives their next official response.

I'll end my time in this thread in noting that Madison's Twitter thread was a very well constructed social media attack. Everything that we would consider a work place environment issue is devoid of context or specifics of the actors, allowing others to fill in the gaps with their preconceived notions. If you re-read the thread, we don't even know if the person(s) Madison had negative interactions with were male or female. Both "horrible jock culture" and "mean girls run amok" fit her statements. ("Mean Girls problems" actually fits most of the accusations better, as it's a very weird conversation where a man would ask her about her boyfriend's sexual history.) This allows for maximum discussion cycles without any details intruding on people's self-inserting of experiences. As we see pretty constantly in this thread (and in any other charged, vague topic generally on the Internet). 

With some of the further contexts and tidbits, I stand by my position this isn't going to end well and Madison should have gotten proper legal counsel a long time ago. Catharsis can be achieved in many ways. Let us hope this one wasn't the wrong one.

No matter what is true or not, hiring someone based on what the fanbase want you to do, does not sounds like a smart move.
That is just as smart as giving someone a raise every time someone in the comments thinks so

1 hour ago, Reclus said:

I should have not laughed so hard at that, but yeah, Linus and XQC...

29 minutes ago, Cosmic Emotion said:

LMAO, so Youtube is recommending the following video (to someone who is not even subbed to LTT and never was) and some GIGAchad has marked all the demeaning moments of Linus against Madison. Just go to newest comments.

This is the problem dear LMG. You focus too much on being silly instead of being funny.

Not that vid, I have seen it 12 times already before because I really loved the dynamic and how they talked there, I cannot watch LTT and it's on my recommendations as always, all this stuff makes me feel weird seeing them again, I'll wait