Madison reveals experiences working at LMG

baK1
Message added by SansVarnic,

*03NOV2023: Topic is now locked for the time until the investigation results are released, will not be re-open prior.*

We the Moderation Team understand this is a hot topic. Many have their own views and opinions on this subject. We request that members keep comments on the topic and refrain from personal attacks and derailments. We are diligently working to keep this thread clean and civil. Please do your part and follow the expectations and rules of the forum.

Violators will of course receive action against their commentary if we feel you have crossed the line. This is not an action to censor or silence you, it is an action to remove and prevent violations of the forum rules and keep the forum clean and civil.

That said. If your comment was removed, likely it was due to the above. If you have an issue, take it up with the mods via a pm and we will discuss it with you.

Lastly please only report comments if they violate the forum rules.

Please do not report comments with only opposing opinions, it eats up the report system.

17 minutes ago, Sho2048 said:

You sound like you're assuming an awful lot about people who don't know you and you don't know.

I'm sorry but the very same can be said about Maddison and here claims.

4 minutes ago, Reclus said:

I'm sorry but the very same can be said about Maddison and here claims.

She worked at LMG. You, that guy, myself, did not. The very same it is not, because she knows Linus and the gang. They've been on camera together. Or are you gas lighting me into believing she also made up that she was working there?

"This happened to me" isn't really the same as "watching a video and playing make believe about a person's thoughts".

23 hours ago, Booch121 said:

Staples are an acceptable alternative for linear lacerations through the dermis that have straight, sharp edges and are located on the scalp, trunk, arms, and legs

Yes, I too am capable of Google. However, as a person actively employed and experienced in emergency medicine for > 10 years  I am not aware of staples being commonly used in locations outside of the scalp unless it's post-operative. I am aware of what they can do, that wasn't the point. 

I think Emily's last two tweets show that there might be some ambiguity on Madison's side. She's a mature person and refrained from wanting to elaborate more. Maybe because it's nasty, and not for Linus, but exactly for Madison. I wouldn't doubt Emily's integrity and I would probably say the same...

1 minute ago, Sho2048 said:

She worked at LMG. You, that guy, myself, did not. The very same it is not, because she knows Linus and the gang. They've been on camera together. Or are you gas lighting me into believing she also made up that she was working there?

Literally, wat?

Her posts are very vague and lack details on the issues she is accusing LMG on. The only thing she is clear on so far is that the job was not what she expected at all. This does not imply that she is lying or telling the truth. If you are looking for a fight with someone don't bother looking at me. Plenty fanboys here that will fill that purpose much better for you. I expressed an opinion. Don't really care if you like, fume or laugh at it.

5 minutes ago, Reclus said:

Literally, wat?

Her posts are very vague and lack details on the issues she is accusing LMG on. The only thing she is clear on so far is that the job was not what she expected at all. This does not imply that she is lying or telling the truth. If you are looking for a fight with someone don't bother looking at me. Plenty fanboys here that will fill that purpose much better for you. I expressed an opinion. Don't really care if you like, fume or laugh at it.

Your opinion literally make no sense. Her accusations and random guy posts on forums aren't anywhere close to the same thing. But sure, you're entitled to having a nonsense opinion.

6 minutes ago, Sho2048 said:

Your opinion literally make no sense. Her accusations and random guy posts on forums aren't anywhere close to the same thing. But sure, you're entitled to having a nonsense opinion.

Yup. 100% correct. They are not the same despite both lacking evidence or any correct proceedings and the fact that they are posted on the internet for the public and until any investigation is finished are simply hearsay. 

Now you can move on to someone else who has the same level of righteous anger in them

57 minutes ago, castlev said:

You joined Tuesday, have 7 posts, all of them in this and the GN thread, haha.

Yes, whats your point? Therefore I can not critique LTT?

I created the account to discuss the GN issue. I watched LTT for years at this point.

This topic has reached the point where the posts are just starting to repeat the same talking points, views, ideas, etc all over. 

11 minutes ago, Reclus said:

Yup. 100% correct. They are not the same despite both lacking evidence or any correct proceedings and the fact that they are posted on the internet for the public and until any investigation is finished are simply hearsay. 

Let's say I claim that you just stole my wallet from behind my back. Is it hearsay?

You seem to misunderstand the concept of hearsay. Madison is claiming and reporting stuff that happened to her, in first person. She actually reported phrases and words used against her or events that happened.  This is called "first-hand testimony". "Hearsay" would be akin to saying "from what I read about her, she thought about x and y"; the person here is only reporting second-hand their thoughts on the matter. In fact, character evidence is actually very much frowned upon.

Hearsay is also admissible in court just fine, there are plenty of exceptions that allow for them. Funny of you to mention a "a lack of correct proceedings" when you might not even watch LegalEagle and know the basic jargon lol.

5 minutes ago, DakotaCx said:

This topic has reached the point where the posts are just starting to repeat the same talking points, views, ideas, etc all over. 

Yeah, it's called drama.

I edit my posts more often than not

No one in this community relishes the idea that a company that has over 100 employees should implode over some bad graphs, one waterblock being tortiously sold, and bad actions towards a former employee most of them never worked with. There is one wise move to avoid that. LMG and key people in it, need to lawyer up.
@LinusTech lawyer up, and talk tech on the WAN show.  

These are all now full, grown up, legal issues.  Consider the video from a lawyer below and imagine if someone like that was out for a piece of your pie.  I am certain one is. 

Full grown up legal issues have a whole branch of human activity dedicated to them called the law, lawyers, and courts. This post is not saying this or that was right or wrong or did or did not happen. What I am saying is this.
Lawyer up, then let the legal system do what it does.

Everyone on any and all sides of these issues, anyone implicated in the harassment issue, at all, should do that, corporately and individually as well. LMG has made it's statement(s) now let the professionals deal with this. DIYing a PC can make sense DIYing a potentially major legal issue rarely does. If you are reading this and don't know what the term "pro se" means without Googling or searching then you need a lawyer. IF you know what that word means then you know you need a lawyer.
Same goes for anyone on Twitter, any current or former LMG personnel making statements on this limits what a lawyer can do for you. I was once told by a lawyer that having said nothing I was a blank sheet. He could represent me any way he wanted. All I had made about a serious issue was a long bland statement that admitted nothing. That is what you need to be, any and all of you.

(From the potential victims perspective)
*Being a high earner. The more you made the more of a damage losing wages are
*Being in a specialized field where it would be hard to find a new job.
*Treating with a mental health professional
*Retaliation. If the employer said or did anything at all that could be retaliation.
*The person being sued is a public figure or corporation in the business of being liked.
I think the point is made. Ignore it. Hate on it. Unhappily lawyering up is not the bro move it is the move of a grown man or woman though.

5 hours ago, hmfaysal said:

How do people call dogshit then? Whats the best method of sugarcoating it?

You know what "Nerd/Incel" culture is? Steve just showed everyone. They called LTTs dogshit out. What would have happened to Maddie if she worked at GN? Lets take a wild guess

Nerd culture is about excellence. We call the word nerd in a derogatory way. Whats your problem with excellence? 

There is nothing wrong with excellence.

The fact that you apparently believe that common human decency is "sugarcoating" is a perfect example of the problem.

Note that as far as I remember, Steve never used the word "dogshit" in describing LTT at all.

There is a huge difference between criticizing someone and humiliating them.

6 minutes ago, Sho2048 said:

Let's say I claim that you just stole my wallet from behind my back. Is it hearsay?

You seem to misunderstand the concept of hearsay. Madison is claiming and reporting stuff that happened to her, in first person. She actually reported phrases and words used against her or events that happened.  This is called "first-hand testimony". "Hearsay" would be akin to saying "from what I read about her, she thought about x and y"; the person here is only reporting second-hand their thoughts on the matter. In fact, character evidence is actually very much frowned upon.

Hearsay is also admissible in court just fine, there are plenty of exceptions that allow for them. Funny of you to mention a "a lack of correct proceedings" when you might not even watch LegalEagle and know the basic jargon lol.

You got me there. I don't watch Legal Eagle. I am ashamed of ever doubting whatever you claimed and said.

You can have your wallet back, don't like the colour.

What else do I need to say for you to take your pitchfork elsewhere? Madison is 100% right. Linus should be sentenced to 100 years of hard labour along with anyone who doubts  Twitter confessions and accusations.

You are not being ridiculous by siding with righteous fire with a person who has by their own admission suffered mental issues, didn't produce evidence and sat on a bombshell for 2 years.

Nothing is certain and all of the claims are hearsay. Don't like the word I used? Well I guess you will have to burn me at the stake too. Or just get Legal Eagle and ask for advice.

36 minutes ago, Reclus said:

You got me there. I don't watch Legal Eagle. I am ashamed of ever doubting whatever you claimed and said.

What else do I need to say for you to take your pitchfork elsewhere? Madison is 100% right. Linus should be sentenced to 100 years of hard labour along with anyone who doubts  Twitter confessions and accusations.

You are not being ridiculous by siding with righteous fire with a person who has by their own admission suffered mental issues, didn't produce evidence and sat on a bombshell for 2 years.

Nothing is certain and all of the claims are hearsay. Don't like the word I used? Well I guess you will have to burn me at the stake too. Or just get Legal Eagle and ask for advice.

"hard" labor 😉

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

44 minutes ago, Reclus said:

My dude, it's not my problem. You've barged in while I was talking to someone else, claimed that Madison was doing hearsay just like that another dude, I explained to you that hearsay doesn't mean what you're saying - perhaps "unsubstanciated allegations" would be a better choice of words - and now you're all angry at me for correcting you on 101 legalese.

I don't really care who is right here, as long as people who were wronged will be righted, and I can only believe what people who could have first-hand account said. Perhaps the management was actually unaware, shoked and taken by surprise by the actions of unnamed people in the company. The right thing to do is to make an investigation, and that's what they're doing.

I'm not the judge here. And most of this isn't even criminally relevant. You're claiming I am siding with her; I am merely pointing out stuff. I care about her as much as I could for any woman who ever had issues at her workplace. You're awfully bound on claiming she is insane and therefore unreliable; asking that a victim of events happened 2 years ago come out with evidence to the public court. Perhaps she has the evidence and she doesn't want to name people with them.

You don't know shit, I don't know shit. Mind your words.

Also, as I have already said, I wish for LMG to keep having successes because whatever happens, it's still the livelihood of 100s people and their families. What a couple people did shouldn't fall on all of them; eventually the company itself could even sue the employees damaging the reputation of it and side with Madison.

50 minutes ago, Reclus said:

why do people assume mental issues=not able to provide testimony? its not like there schizophrenic or something, they still had the same grip on reality anyone else did during the time period.

I just wanted to say that this thread is the best one on the forum. I don't answer anymore, as I have better things to do than occupy my time with something that's already over, but it's always refreshing coming back here. Allegations, insults, personal attacks, nothing is off the table. A proper modern-day colosseum! 🙂

I really hope Madison is reading all this and is having the time of her life with you all. UwU

CPU: 7900X

GPU: 7900XTX

RAM: 32 GBs DDR5

5 minutes ago, Cosmic Emotion said:

I just wanted to say that this thread is the best one on the forum. I don't answer anymore, as I have better things to do than occupy my time with something that's already over, but it's always refreshing coming back here. Allegations, insults, personal attacks, nothing is off the table. A proper modern-day colosseum! 🙂

I really hope Madison is reading all this and is having the time of her life with you all. UwU

Did she contact you yet? Her knight in shining armor

12 minutes ago, Sho2048 said:

My dude, it's not my problem. You've barged in while I was talking to someone else, claimed that Madison was doing hearsay just like that another dude, I explained to you that hearsay doesn't mean what you're saying - perhaps "unsubstanciated allegations" would be a better choice of words - and now you're all angry at me for correcting you on 101 legalese.

I don't really care who is right here, as long as people who were wronged will be righted, and I can only believe what people who could have first-hand account said. Perhaps the management was actually unaware, shoked and taken by surprise by the actions of unnamed people in the company. The right thing to do is to make an investigation, and that's what they're doing.

I'm not the judge here. And most of this isn't even criminally relevant. You're claiming I am siding with her; I am merely pointing out stuff. I care about her as much as I could for any woman who ever had issues at her workplace. You're awfully bound on claiming she is insane and therefore unreliable; asking that a victim of events happened 2 years ago come out with evidence to the public court. Perhaps she has the evidence and she doesn't want to name people with them.

You don't know shit, I don't know shit. Mind your words.

Also, as I have already said, I wish for LMG to keep having successes because whatever happens, it's still the livelihood of 100s people and their families. What a couple people did shouldn't fall on all of them; eventually the company itself could even sue the employees damaging the reputation of it and side with Madison.

"You don't know shit, I don't know shit. Mind your words."

Take your own advice man.

Mind your own words. I was polite and expressed an opinion. You are the one throwing words in here in search of a fight. Because of those words you sound hostile and your opinion due to it is no longer unbiased. You would see this if the same words you are using were directed at you. I haven't tried to either gaslight you or have a slug match about the topic. You are the one that escalated it instead of using arguments.

More over literally one sentence after you claim not siding with anyone you immediately assume that having doubts about her claims equals she is insane just to end on what perhaps she has or doesn't have.

So here's what I suggest: I will give you the hearsay argument, as much as it is just a word, meaning of words does matter. Because as my own argument was: I would prefer for her to take this to the law rather than go to Twitter. 

In return, please don't assume that just because a question is being raised on lack of evidence and the timing of the claims I am saying that she is either insane or lying. I have serious doubts that are not answered by her in her own posts, due to the impact these types of accusations always have. 

3 minutes ago, hmfaysal said:

Did she contact you yet? Her knight in shining armor

I wouldn't tell that to someone like you lol.

Knights have it good though, let me tell you. 😉

CPU: 7900X

GPU: 7900XTX

RAM: 32 GBs DDR5

Just now, Reclus said:

"You don't know shit, I don't know shit. Mind your words."

Take your own advice man.

Mind your own words. I was polite and expressed an opinion. You are the one throwing words in here in search of a fight. Because of those words you sound hostile and your opinion due to it is no longer unbiased. You would see this if the same words you are using were directed at you. I haven't tried to either gaslight you or have a slug match about the topic. You are the one that escalated it instead of using arguments.

More over literally one sentence after you claim not siding with anyone you immediately assume that having doubts about her claims equals she is insane just to end on what perhaps she has or doesn't have.

So here's what I suggest: I will give you the hearsay argument, as much as it is just a word, meaning of words does matter. Because as my own argument was: I would prefer for her to take this to the law rather than go to Twitter. 

In return, please don't assume that just because a question is being raised on lack of evidence and the timing of the claims I am saying that she is either insane or lying. I have serious doubts that are not answered by her in her own posts, due to the impact these types of accusations always have. 

I am not really hostile here, but you seem to be sure I am, maybe because people have been using an incendiary tone before. Sorry about that. Internet discourse does bring out the worse of people, including me. I don't see the issues you mention, and evidence belongs to the private until both she and LMG reach an agreement. Hearsay is commonly used as a way to discredit testimony, but her's an account (not hearsay), one that you might believe or not, but since it's really hard for people to come forward, I tend to. And that's why I want an investigation about as much as people who don't believe. 

People on forums claiming that she's a gold digger are only insults. Not the same deal as a testimony, even if you don't believe it.

I love waking up this morning and finding that we are rehashing the same stuff from ~50 pages ago...

Oh the internet, please never change 🙂

18 minutes ago, Booch121 said:

why do people assume mental issues=not able to provide testimony? its not like there schizophrenic or something, they still had the same grip on reality anyone else did during the time period.

Well the easiest way to explain this from my end would be that mental issues is now a very overused term and ranges from stress about a bill to... well that's the problem. There isn't a clear answer. More over by her own claim: She has harmed herself to have a day off. I am not saying she can't provide a testimony. I am saying that it is very easy to put a lot of holes in it due to this. Mental issues is not a get out of jail free card that allows you to say everything without being scrutinised. The very opposite. It lowers your reliability and introduces a lot more questions rather than backing up what you have already said. 

17 minutes ago, Cosmic Emotion said:

Allegations, insults, personal attacks, nothing is off the table. A proper modern-day colosseum! 🙂

You do realize that this is happening from both sides right? 

I’m sure she’s far from laughing. I guarantee you she’s questioning if it was the right thing to do now because she probably has a ton of psycho LTT fans harassing her and ALSO a ton of white knights acting like they are there to save the day for her.