Your appearance might bring your end.

Nineshadow

The video is in French,but it doesn't really matter.

The video simply shows how appearance makes a big big difference.

In the first case, a man who looks kinda homeless falls to the ground after he had been coughing, and he yells for help.He keeps asking for help for a few minutes,but nobody helps him.

In the second case,the same man is dressed in a business suit and does the same thing(falls to the ground,yells for help,etc.).The people's reaction around him is literally immediate,even though he's in a more isolated place than in the first situation.

People's ignorance...

And another extra case is also presented : A woman gets sick in a NY Hospital waiting room and falls to the ground(there's other people waiting there and even some medical staff passing by her).It takes 45 minutes for her to get help,but it was already too late : she had already died.That's simply inexcusable...45 minutes...in a hospital!?!?

maxresdefault.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Unfortunately it is true, and it happens a lot more often than we think.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Unfortunately this is true.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Nobody gives a fuck unless there's something in it for 'em.

Well if that were true nobody would have helped either of them. Some people care, just not as many as we need.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Nobody gives a fuck unless there's something in it for 'em.

Lol.Dat's true.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

damn, this is sad but true...

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Do you seriously expect me to stroll around in a hot business suit in the middle of a Texas summer just to ensure I'd get help if something bad were to happen to me?

Humanity, you suck.

Do you seriously expect me to stroll around in a hot business suit in the middle of a Texas summer just to ensure I'd get help if something bad were to happen to me?

Humanity, you suck.

They'd have to help you every 10 minutes because of heatstroke xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well if that were true nobody would have helped either of them. Some people care, just not as many as we need.

I know, it was more of a passing generalization than exactification, the fact is that the majority did not help.

They'd have to help you every 10 minutes because of heatstroke xD

Oh boy.When I went to Rome,it was not a hot day,it was like a very very fucking hot day(car's thermometer measured 52 celsius).I was sweating without even a shirt on me and I could see so so SOOO many people in full business suits,and they were normal ones,not lighter or thinner.Some of them were even wearing motorcycle jackets(and helmets)!I have no idea how they could resist...

If only this video would actually make those ignorant fucks do something about themselves :/

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

my mother always say: dress for success you'll get further in life. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Human nature at its somewhat best (trust me there's worse :mellow: )

:ph34r: ninja has seen some sh**

Details separate people.

my mother always say: dress for success you'll get further in life. 

Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man :D

Thats alright, if appearance is more important to ignorant people, then Karma is a bitch and they get every bit of what they deserve

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I know first hand the implications of being ugly. People treat you like shit for it, I don't know why, they just do.

Amazing video which kinda pisses me off tho. I hate people sometimes :/

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Oh boy.When I went to Rome,it was not a hot day,it was like a very very fucking hot day(car's thermometer measured 52 celsius).I was sweating without even a shirt on me and I could see so so SOOO many people in full business suits,and they were normal ones,not lighter or thinner.Some of them were even wearing motorcycle jackets(and helmets)!I have no idea how they could resist...

I saw the same thing when i went to france. + We took a double decker bus tour around Paris and people were walking around in those thick business suits.. Meanwhile my nuts were welding themselves to the seat since we thought it was a good idea to sit on the top deck.. That doesn't have a roof.

But the opposite is also true for people from warmer countries that come to sweden during summer. You'd think some of them were on an arctic expedition (When it's 40*C outside)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Very True, Very unfortunate...Gog Damn it :(

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Whenever I watch these videos I think to myself. Where the hell are those people who like me, would go help on the site of someone in need of help?..... Business suit or not I don't give a dam... 

I bothers me a bit to know if I suddenly pass out wearing my daily attire that the chances of someone coming to help me out are so slim. 

Seeing this stuff really makes me want to shake my head....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

seeing this kind of stuff makes us think, where the hell are going ?, what can be more hurtful and non human From us than what's already happening !

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

I saw the same thing when i went to france. + We took a double decker bus tour around Paris and people were walking around in those thick business suits.. Meanwhile my nuts were welding themselves to the seat since we thought it was a good idea to sit on the top deck.. That doesn't have a roof.

But the opposite is also true for people from warmer countries that come to sweden during summer. You'd think some of them were on an arctic expedition (When it's 40*C outside)

Lol.I went to Sweden in August.At around 7AM,on the last day I spent there, it was 5 celsius outside O_o

Lol.I went to Sweden in August.At around 7AM,on the last day I spent there, it was 5 celsius outside O_o

That's closer to fall though. Late summer. The summers around here aren't long (And it tends to rain) So that might've been why^^

Honestly, I'd probably do the same thing. I tried the helping random bums thing when I was younger and at least 3 times my life was put in danger because of it. The bystander effect is sad, but I don't think this is the most telling of examples.