Goodbye Anthony, Welcome Emily!

Lord Szechenyi

seems like another user ref. a troll group. they went after ltt sub . oddly not  another sub that ref those troll idiots.

i been reporting them

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

Welcome Emily indeed!

Also really digging the hair. As someone who has been losing their's for over a decade, little bit envious.

19 hours ago, Meaker said:

Must have been shared on some trolls nest of a group or two.

yup, there were 3 posts about it on the front page of /g/ and one or two on /lgbt/. 4channers are losing their minds over this -.-

I legit thought about this the other day and was like "huh...I haven't seen an Anthony video in forever".  Welcome back, looking forward to more great in depth tech coverage from you, and hope you find happiness 🙂 

El Zoido:  9900k + RTX 4090 / 32 gb 3600mHz RAM / z390 Aorus Master 

The Box:  3900x + RTX 3080 /  32 gb 3000mHz RAM / B550 MSI mortar 

I squarely blame the meme thread for showing Emily how they would look with luscious locks. Much love going forward, excited to see more content when they're ready. @gabenjr You're going to be getting inundated with questions about transitioning and everything to do with this, remember always that you're not the ambassador of trans folk and it's perfectly fine to say no thank you to answering anything about anything. Often we don't realize how probing or insensitive asking things can be or can become especially when they're sensitive personal topics like this. Thank you for letting us all know you're doing better and working to become more better-er.

Much love to you Emily!

Specs: Ryzen 7 5700G w/ Wraith Prism(locked at 4.2 ghz)

32 GB(4x8) Kingston HyperX Predator 3200 MHZ CL 16 RAM

Asus Prime B550M-A Wi-Fi

3 SSD(250 nVME+480+250)

Cooler Master H500 w/ 750W +80 Bronze PSU

MSI GTX 670 Jurassic Park edition(i don't know the model name it is just as old as a dinosaur)

I'm happy Emily is able to let the world know who she is.

Pleased to meet you, Ms. Young!

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Welcome back Emily!

GPU 7900XTX CPU 5800X3D RAM 2x16GB DDR4 3600Hz CL18 PSU be quiet! Pure Power 11 700W 

Case Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitors 1440p 165Hz 27" (H) - 1080p 120Hz 24" (V) Audio DT770 Pro/Momentum TW2 

Laptop 2023 MacBook Pro 14" M2Pro Phones iPhone 13 Pro Max/Galaxy S20+/Galaxy S9+ Wearable Apple Watch Series 8

My full rig

I was always of the opinion that people should live their live how they want to, as long as they don't actively harm others that is. So with that being said, all the best to you Emily! Your content was great in the past and i have no doubt it will only get better now that you have dropped the mask.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

brain get stuck, so would likely think of Anthony every time, a bit like actors you can't see outside of their "normal role" and might take time.
But I guess its also good when coming back as someone "new", so less people confuse the 2, either by not knowing the situation etc.
Also there being a lot of personal topics, and if it gets in the "spotlight"? (which would likely be drama)

Love your content, @Emily Young, and I wanted to reach out to show my support. As someone who identifies as non-binary and is currently questioning their gender identity, I have immense admiration for the courage and strength you display. Your openness and authenticity inspire me and others like me who are navigating similar journeys.

Seeing individuals like you, who fearlessly express their true selves, provides a sense of validation and hope. It reminds us that we are not alone in our experiences and that there is a vibrant and diverse community out there, ready to embrace us for who we are.

Your willingness to share your story and speak up about your own process of self-discovery empowers others to explore their identities without fear or shame. It's through this kind of representation that we can break down barriers and create a more inclusive and understanding society.

I appreciate the visibility you bring to the trans and non-binary communities. It's reassuring to have someone like you using their platform to raise awareness and foster acceptance.

Thank you for being an inspiration to me and countless others. Your bravery in the face of the insane politicization of tans existence is truly remarkable. Keep doing what you're doing and know that you have an unwavering ally in me.

💜🏳️‍⚧️Sending love and solidarity🏳️‍⚧️💜

Hi Emily

I just want to give you words of support and best wishes.

I hope you can pity those that don't understand what you are doing, and focus on the support and love from those who do.

I look forward to seeing your next video so I subscribed to your new channel.

Respectfully

Mick

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Emily has probably always been my favorite tech expert from LMG. The most competent one for sure.

Wishing her the best. ( and us a lot of linux videos from the OG ) ❤

Have they decided on her officially or should we roll with something neutral until later?

6 hours ago, Bitter said:

Have they decided on her officially or should we roll with something neutral until later?

Pronouns on twitter bio says She/her so would go with that. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

3 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Pronouns on twitter bio says She/her so would go with that. 

Not on the Twitterverse so I had not seen.

2 hours ago, Quackers101 said:

and on the profile here, if they want to take a look at that. @Bitter

Awesome, thanks.

My only question is why "Emily?"

Why not Antonia? Or another female version of Anthony? 

Spoiler

Okay, that was technically 3 questions. 

1 hour ago, fpo said:

My only question is why "Emily?"

Why not Antonia? Or another female version of Anthony? 

Hide contents

Okay, that was technically 3 questions. 

One can only speculate, but given how she may wish to distance herself from her not so great feelings about herself in her past picking a name similar to her deadname may not have been a great feeling move to make.

I just want to say that I wish all the best to Emily and I hope she feels up to hosting some videos in the not too distant future (no rush, just always enjoyed the content, even when it was on topics I had no personal experience or even interest in..it always seemed knowledgeable without being too confusing, IMO). I'm happy you get to be your authentic self and I hope your journey helps bring you peace and happiness!