AMD Rant

So i just would like to rant and see if I'm the only person having these issues..

I'm starting to regret buying an AMD GPU, I have had nothing but issues since buying my 7900 XTX. It seems to have issues with most older games and given AMD Graphics used to be ATI (meaning they have older cards to use for compatibility unlike Intel) I don't understand why and the fact that Nvidia cards don't have this issue. Just to get Fallout 3 to even run I had to download a mod that tricks the game into thinking the GPU is actually a Nvidia card, I cant run Far Cry 2 or 3 (haven't tested 4 yet) I sometimes get into the game but after a minute or so it will crash or sometimes the graphics driver will crash. Some older need for speeds wont even start as they aren't able to figure out what GPU/driver i am using. A few months ago i bought Alan wake remastered a fairly recent game (2020) and once past the intro video every time my GPUs driver will crash and unless i immediately restart my system it will somehow cause image burn on my MINI LED TV?! (when this crash happens and driver tries to recover it will create a blue tint over my screen) thankfully this fades over around 30 minutes. I also had this issue a few times playing Control Ultimate Edition.

I think my card itself is over volted. Its an OC card from the factory but when playing a high demand current gen game such as the dead space remake or dead island 2 it will case the card to overheat and my PC will just turn off. ONLY with undervolt my GPU via GCC will the card run without issue. My PSU is a Be Quite Dark Power 12 Pro so I have the power to run my card and my case has a front grill of mesh with X3 Corsair LL120s and i use fan control to like my case fans to my GPUs temp so they will ramp up while playing GPU heavy games. My CPU is a Ryzen 9 3950x so is able to keep up with games.

I just want to play my games and i have paid over £1,100 so for the price i expect it to at least be able to run older games without issue. Nvidia cards can but AMD cards cant and I'm starting to think about selling my card for a 4090 and never going back to AMD. It seems to me that AMD don't give their software team enough budget or staff.. I have games i have paid for but never been able to play because the GPU i paid a lot of money for just wont work with those games.. there are more game issues than what i have written about here... Gamers will flip if a game comes out half baked so why should a GPU be any different, I got this card doing what Linus asked (if you want change then put your money where your mouth is and vote with your wallet) i did and am paying the price. At this point Nvida could simply say "our GPUs cost more because they work" and at this point they'd be right. 

I think Linus should do a video on this because after looking to fix many of my issues I have found many forum posts saying people have sold their AMD cards for Nvidia because games they are trying to play just wont run on AMD and yes I understand that it isn't always AMD and is sometimes up to the dev however like I said Nvida cards work on almost every game so if they can do it why cant AMD??? My previous card was a GTX 1080Ti and it could ran ANY game I throw at it, some older games did requires some tinkering but I'm okay with that so long as they run but I cant even get some games running on my AMD card after HOURS of changing configs or downloading new files etc.image.thumb.png.5328d380295f28bfe59945f6cabf3822.png

GPU - Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX GAMING OC // CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3950x // RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3600 Mhz 64GB DDR4 // MB - ROG STRIX X570E GAMING // PSU - Be Quite Dark Power Pro 12 1200w // Case - Phanteks P400A RGB (Mesh) // Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum // Display - LG QNED 86 (MINI LED - 120Hz - 4K) // Mouse - Corsair Dark Core Pro SE // Keyboard - Corsair K57

Your post essentially sums up why I got rid of my 6700XT and 6800.

As much as I'd love to see AMD on top, I strongly feel the reason they're not is inadequate devs or investment in their drivers.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

5 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Your post essentially sums up why I got rid of my 6700XT and 6800.

As much as I'd love to see AMD on top, I strongly feel the reason they're not is inadequate devs or investment in their drivers.

I spent all day just trying to play Far Cry 2 then when i finally gave up i tried Far Cry 3 and that also wasn't working.. After buying them all my plan WAS to re play them all but thanks to my 1k s**t brick I cant and now I've pretty much lost my 1 day off this week not being able to play games.. The 1 thing it was designed for, I really hope Linus does a video on this topic.

GPU - Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX GAMING OC // CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3950x // RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3600 Mhz 64GB DDR4 // MB - ROG STRIX X570E GAMING // PSU - Be Quite Dark Power Pro 12 1200w // Case - Phanteks P400A RGB (Mesh) // Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum // Display - LG QNED 86 (MINI LED - 120Hz - 4K) // Mouse - Corsair Dark Core Pro SE // Keyboard - Corsair K57

2 minutes ago, Sean-98 said:

I spent all day just trying to play Far Cry 2 then when i finally gave up i tried Far Cry 3 and that also wasn't working.. After buying them all my plan WAS to re play them all but thanks to my 1k s**t brick I cant and now I've pretty much lost my 1 day off this week not being able to play games.. The 1 thing it was designed for, I really hope Linus does a video on this topic.

He won't. If you go back you'll see that most of the YouTube reviewers at some point in a lot of the videos will reference AMD's less than ideal drivers.

There have been videos in the past really nailing it home to AMD, but you can only beat a dead horse so many times...and with so many diehard AMD fanboys, it's not really worth it for them to alienate some of their audience.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

4 minutes ago, dizmo said:

He won't. If you go back you'll see that most of the YouTube reviewers at some point in a lot of the videos will reference AMD's less than ideal drivers.

There have been videos in the past really nailing it home to AMD, but you can only beat a dead horse so many times...and with so many diehard AMD fanboys, it's not really worth it for them to alienate some of their audience.

tbh im torn. there is no good option

amd.

medeocer drivers

no dlss

shit rt

nvidia.

shitty prise to peroformance

so expensive

barly a generational leap

intel

shit drivers

edit: ive run a amd card 75% of my life and never had a issue.

28 minutes ago, Sean-98 said:

Just to get Fallout 3 to even run

Fallout 3 is notoriously janky. I'd suspect Bethesda before AMD there.

In my experience, it ran fine on AMD cards of the day.

3 minutes ago, dizmo said:

I don't think he will either but a straight video highlighting this issue rather than mentions during a video might help others avoid wasting their money on GPUs that just aren't going to work properly thanks to the software... Plus I as I said I bought mine in response to a video he did where he did warn of issues but my god I didn't think AMD would be THIS bad.

3 minutes ago, bezza... said:

tbh im torn. there is no good option

amd.

medeocer drivers

no dlss

shit rt

nvidia.

shitty prise to peroformance

so expensive

barly a generational leap

intel

shit drivers

edit: ive run a amd card 75% of my life and never had a issue.

Lucky you, this was my first AMD GPU and the issues are non stop. I understand I'm gunna get crap RT and other issues but all I've had is stress and issues with this card.

5 minutes ago, XNOR said:

Fallout 3 is notoriously janky. I'd suspect Bethesda before AMD there.

In my experience, it ran fine on AMD cards of the day.

True but my point being is that it runs on any Nvidia so why doesn't it run on any AMD the fact that AMD had a card out at the time and it ran fine on that means there is a way to get their modern day GPUs to run on those older games just like Nvidia does.

Just gunna play COD on my series x, had enough on my pc for one day 😂

15 minutes ago, Sean-98 said:

Just gunna play COD on my series x, had enough on my pc for one day 😂

im going to go back to team red.... i did have a 2080 at one point but the vrm failed and melted through my mobo probbably going to get a 6800xt used in a month

16 minutes ago, Sean-98 said:

True but my point being is that it runs on any Nvidia so why doesn't it run on any AMD the fact that AMD had a card out at the time and it ran fine on that means there is a way to get their modern day GPUs to run on those older games just like Nvidia does.

Again, this may be Bethesda jank. If they developed with Nvidia cards in mind back then, you may get these kinds of differences. It can not be overstated how much of a hack job Fallout 3 can be at the best of times.

It should also be noted that modern Nvidia cards also aren't properly detected by Fallout 3. Hilariously, it tends to set your graphics to low when it tries to autodetect the performance of your system, even if you have an RTX4090.

Might just be the games we play but I've had one of each (AMD/Nvidia) for the last few generations and I've not noticed much of a compatibility or stability difference between them for years. I replaced my 3090 with a 4090 and expect to replace my RX6600 with a 7600 after release. 

ive had 0 issues on my 6950xt that i got new for about 1 month now. even have upgraded to windows 11 and new bios for my b450 to enable sam. Still 0 driver issues with even older games. so it most just be simply older titles being older titles. they crash a lot. they dont play well at all. it can happen. ive had the same issues before on my old 2070s.  so it really isnt an amd thing.

older games are much like a russian roulette you dont know when the game will be the actual bullet that will "kill" your pc.  

as for need for speed rivals, i remember seeing people having vram crashes with it on numerus cards that have plenty of it. not sure about fixes though. might try running in compatibility modes. 

PC: 
MSI B450 gaming pro carbon ac              (motherboard)      |    (Gpu)             ASRock Radeon RX 6950 XT Phantom Gaming D 16G

ryzen 7 5800X3D                                          (cpu)                |    (Monitor)        2560x1440 144hz (lg 32gk650f)
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB           (cpu cooler)         |     (Psu)             seasonic focus plus gold 850w
Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB    (PCcase)              |    (Memory)       Kingston Fury Beast 32GB (16x2) DDR4 @ 3.600MHz

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum                       (keyboard)            |    (mouse)         Razer Viper Ultimate

2 hours ago, bezza... said:

im going to go back to team red.... i did have a 2080 at one point but the vrm failed and melted through my mobo probbably going to get a 6800xt used in a month

maybe you'll get better luck with an older card i dunno, but all i have had with this card is issues and my 1080Ti and before that 970 have just worked perfectly. Id also say your issues are most likely the board rather than GPU type like my issues with my OC i blame on Gigabyte not AMD and wouldn't put me off another AMD card IF games ran properly.

1 minute ago, hollyh88 said:

ive had 0 issues on my 6950xt that i got new for about 1 month now. even have upgraded to windows 11 and new bios for my b450 to enable sam. Still 0 driver issues with even older games. so it most just be simply older titles being older titles. they crash a lot. they dont play well at all. it can happen. ive had the same issues before on my old 2070s.  so it really isnt an amd thing.

older games are much like a russian roulette you dont know when the game will be the actual bullet that will "kill" your pc.  

as for need for speed rivals, i remember seeing people having vram crashes with it on numerus cards that have plenty of it. not sure about fixes though. might try running in compatibility modes. 

I think its because you have an older card, ive never had any issues with my other Nvidia cards and some newer titles have issues too, there are more than what i have typed. and like i said when the odd time i would find an issue with my Nvidia cards i would 99% of the time find a fix but i have MANY here that just wont run or cant be fixed. And as you see with what i posted, NFS doesn't understand what driver i have meaning that AMD hasn't added compatibility for older games as i have a few more games from around that time that do the same thing. Alan wake remaster came out in 2020 and just causes complete failure of my system. yet another game i have just discovered is Star wars jedi fallen order which just shows the splash screen and thats it... 

2 hours ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Might just be the games we play but I've had one of each (AMD/Nvidia) for the last few generations and I've not noticed much of a compatibility or stability difference between them for years. I replaced my 3090 with a 4090 and expect to replace my RX6600 with a 7600 after release. 

i have now had both, had a 970 and then 1080Ti and had zero  issues with those GPUs but i have had nothing but issues with this GPU and i paid over £1,100 for them to happen.. my main point is that I shouldn't be paying all that to have all these issues... some yh as PCs are not simple to get working but the issues i keep having are just happing more and more like the fact I just tried to play star wars fallen order which just gives me the splash screen and that's it... 

3 hours ago, XNOR said:

Again, this may be Bethesda jank. If they developed with Nvidia cards in mind back then, you may get these kinds of differences. It can not be overstated how much of a hack job Fallout 3 can be at the best of times.

It should also be noted that modern Nvidia cards also aren't properly detected by Fallout 3. Hilariously, it tends to set your graphics to low when it tries to autodetect the performance of your system, even if you have an RTX4090.

I mean yeah you are right but the game will run and be detected by a modern Nvidia GPU but not a modern AMD GPU when the game ran on BOTH current GPUs at the time so that tells me that it is AMD not baking in compatibility in their drivers..

11 minutes ago, Sean-98 said:

I think its because you have an older card, ive never had any issues with my other Nvidia cards and some newer titles have issues too, there are more than what i have typed. and like i said when the odd time i would find an issue with my Nvidia cards i would 99% of the time find a fix but i have MANY here that just wont run or cant be fixed. And as you see with what i posted, NFS doesn't understand what driver i have meaning that AMD hasn't added compatibility for older games as i have a few more games from around that time that do the same thing. Alan wake remaster came out in 2020 and just causes complete failure of my system. yet another game i have just discovered is Star wars jedi fallen order which just shows the splash screen and thats it... 

my 6950xt now isnt exactly old. the 2070s i had yeah but the older the card the better its supported especially with older games.  jedi fallen order boots just fine on my system the perf is garbage but thats poor cpu optimization.

so i really think its either a game issue or a your pc issue which isnt nice to hear ofc. but it sounds like you have many driver issues that the majority simply doesnt have,

So, is your windows up to date? your driver up to date? did you properly uninstall the old nvidia drivers BEFORE installing the new amd drivers with ddu? cause something is going on. DDU can miss some driver relating things from time to time so you may have to do it again.

PC: 
MSI B450 gaming pro carbon ac              (motherboard)      |    (Gpu)             ASRock Radeon RX 6950 XT Phantom Gaming D 16G

ryzen 7 5800X3D                                          (cpu)                |    (Monitor)        2560x1440 144hz (lg 32gk650f)
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB           (cpu cooler)         |     (Psu)             seasonic focus plus gold 850w
Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB    (PCcase)              |    (Memory)       Kingston Fury Beast 32GB (16x2) DDR4 @ 3.600MHz

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum                       (keyboard)            |    (mouse)         Razer Viper Ultimate

3 minutes ago, hollyh88 said:

my 6950xt now isnt exactly old. the 2070s i had yeah but the older the card the better its supported especially with older games.  jedi fallen order boots just fine on my system the perf is garbage but thats poor cpu optimization.

so i really think its either a game issue or a your pc issue which isnt nice to hear ofc. but it sounds like you have many driver issues that the majority simply doesnt have,

So, is your windows up to date? your driver up to date? did you properly uninstall the old nvidia drivers BEFORE installing the new amd drivers with ddu? cause something is going on. DDU can miss some driver relating things from time to time so you may have to do it again.

i understand what you are trying to say but I keep everything up to date.. GPU, GCC, CPU, Chipset, windows.. the lot and yes I used DDU in safe mode when going from Nvidia to AMD

i have owned everything from new SSDs, and HDDs I use a ADATA XPG 1TB PCIE Gen 4 for OS sat in my top M.2 slot. 

I never had any of these issues with my Nvidia card and i did everything you should when swapping and I keep everything up to data with regular malware and virus scans. The fact that a fair few games do run fine tells me there is no issue with the card itself and seeing as poor driver support is a known issue with AMD and the fact that when looking into some of my issues, Alan wake remaster for example i found that there is an issue on AMD cards that have been a thing for a while and led me to forums where many others mostly on redit have had a lot of issues like mine and many have just gone to Nvida like the first comment on this topic.

Not that I want to keep you from ranting but did you use that system with a different GPU before switching to the 7900XTX?

Desktop: i9-10850K [Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black] | Asus ROG Strix Z490-E | G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 | Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080Ti OC | SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 1000W | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500 ARGB | Win 10

Display: Samsung Odyssey G7A (28" 4K 144Hz)

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 | i7-13700H | 2x8GB 5200Mhz | RTX 4060 | Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon

11 minutes ago, Montana One-Six said:

Not that I want to keep you from ranting but did you use that system with a different GPU before switching to the 7900XTX?

yep, GTX 1080 Ti

So far me and my siblings don't have any major issue with 6700xt, 6800 and 6800xt. The only time I see this driver crash issue was when I OCed too hard. 

Did you try underclocking? 

PC spec: CPU: RYZEN 9 5950X | GPU: SAPPHIRE NITRO+ SE AMD RADEON 6900XT (Undervolt to 1045mV) | MB: MSI MAG TOMAHAWK x570 RAM: G.SKILL TRIDENT Z NEO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3600 (OC to 3800 14-15-15-25) COOLING: NOCTUA NH-D15, BE QUIET! SILENT WINGS 120 & 140mm| CASE: IN-WIN 707 | 5.25" BAY: LG WH16NS60 INTERNAL BLU-RAY OPTICAL DRIVE | PSU: SEASONIC PRIME PLATINUM 1000WUPS: POWERSHIELD COMMANDER TOWER 1100VA

PERIPHERALS: KEYBOARD: CORSAIR K95 PLATINUM XT BROWN SWITCH | MOUSE: CORSAIR SABRE PRO WIRELESS | CONTROLLER: PDP AFTERGLOW WIRED CONTROLLER, DUALSENSE
DISPLAYS: LG 34GN8502x DELL S2721DGF | LG C1 48" 

HT & audio stuff:  AVR: MARANTZ SR7013 | STEREO AMPLIFIER: YAMAHA AS-501 | SPEAKERS: DALI OBERON 7 & DALI ZENSOR 1 & 2x SVS-SB2000 | HEADPHONE DAC+AMP: TOPPING L30+E30 | HEADPHONE: SENNHEISER HD6XX, BOSE QUIETCOMFORT 35 II | MICROPHONE: AUDIO-TECHNICA AT9934USB | BLU-RAY PLAYER: PANASONIC UB820

@Sean-98

I mean, ur trying to play games that are like more than a decade old on a brand new top tier $1000 current gen GPU, you do realize even Nvidia has issues with titles like these right? Maybe not specifically Fallout 3 but older games do have issues in general and it could be anything...

It could be so out of date that Windows doesn't even recognize the files or they aren't compatible, it could be the GPU driver is so much newer that it literally can no longer understand dinosaur Textures and Polygons, it could be related to DirectX or some other software error.

I own a 7900-XTX myself and the ONLY game I have issues with is Atomic Heart, a game that is KNOWN to be unfriendly with AMD GPUs.

@BuzzingBee Try Atomic Heart. Trust me, you won't be able to complete the game. From what I understand its partially an AMD driver issue but mostly the fact that the developer never even CONSIDERED AMD hardware and doesn't care whatsoever.

Ive previously owned RX 480 and RX 5700-XT and after all this time, Atomic Heart is the first game so broken on AMD that I simply cannot play. Its weird because the first half of the game was amazing and all of a sudden at this one part the game just will NOT get through it without crashing out, no matter what I do. And others are reporting similar issues in the same area...

But there are times Ive had issues with Nvidia too. The only card Ive had in recent times from Nvidia was a GTX 980 but there were issues on that card back in the day too.

Sure, Nvidia drivers are definitely a bit more stable but AMD has come far enough for their drivers to be "plenty good". There isn't some massive difference anymore, thats just user error.

Each company has its strengths and weaknesses as @bezza... pointed out earlier.

Intel is just too new to GPUs, and their cards have a massive amount of issues, but is that surprising on their first generation of consumer GPUs? Of course it isn't. Im super curious and wanna try one out at some point but it just CANNOT be a daily driver like my XTX is.

AMDs driver team is nowhere near as large as Nvidia and it never will be so long as people like you go around spouting that they are crap and Nvidia just keeps on dominating. You can't expect the UnderDog to always win, but they sure kick Nvidia's ass in price-to-performance ratio and thats why I choose them most of the time, especially with modern AMD Ray Accelerators on my XTX nearly matching the RTX 4080 in a lot of scenarios. AMD made huge strides with RX 7000 RT performance.

Nvidia - about 75% of all gaming GPUs worldwide currently in use, an unstoppable run-away train. And then you wonder why people bitch out Nvidia's outrageous prices and lack of VRAM. People like YOU are why this happens. Because you are too lazy to deal with the odd bug here and there you will now buy an Nvidia GPU and continue their global domination and unfair pricing for underwhelming performance.

Have you seen the RTX 4060-Ti reviews yet? Its a joke, every reviewer who actually took the time to weigh the options properly said so, and proved it. Its literally a $400 joke, a $400 "waste of sand" as GN called it. Their unrelenting domination of the market is what allows them to sell us trash for $400. So if you want Nvidia to stop with their BS, then vote with your wallet and buy the XTX instead. Why do you think Linus switched to the XTX? Nvidia isn't perfect, so stop thinking that they are.

Oh I almost forgot, why exactly did you even buy a $1000 Top-Tier XTX to play games that can be run on a potato? I mean it doesn't change the subject or issues at all, but really dude? An RTX 3050 or 3060 could play all these games at maxed out settings, just not in 4K. You went like, literally 1000% complete overkill. You didn't just kill your assassination target, you nuked the entire damn town he was in 🤣

SIde note: I wish 3DFX would come back... Now THAT would be interesting. They do incredibly unique designs after all...

Top-Tier Air-Cooled Gaming PC

Current Build Thread: