How old are you?

Ripred

No need to be exact but don't say your age

I'm Windows 3.1 first PC, new SNES for Christmas, CD Walkman with skip protection in middle school old

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

My favorite gaming system is the Nintendo DS.

87698B02-69E5-4DAD-9610-9A9B1795C19C.thumb.jpeg.483a2991066ef6057a320a76ecef3f8b.jpeg

My roblox account is older than most roblox users.

I saw first hand when the pool was closed due to aids.

I watched MySpace die.

My first PC was a hand me down socket 423 system with dual 40gb hard drives, two 24x cd burners, and a geforce4 ti 4600 which I used to pirate music and burn onto CDs.

There was a bug on Pentium processors around the time I was born, give or take couple of months.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I was borne on the border between millennial and gen z

Sudo make me a sandwich 

I started out with Lego Racers and simcity 4 on Windows 7

Atari 2600jr

OG Gameboy

486/66

DOS

Lemmings

Doom

DukeNukem 3D

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

I still have my first computer, the Apple II plus, and it still works.  First game system was the Atari 2600 and I still have it and it actually still works as well.  Starting to feel like they are in better shape than I am? 🤪

IMG_20221020_163119004.jpg

IMG_20181125_234123949.jpg

My first video game was Pokemon Red and my first computer had a Core 2 Duo in it

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Old enough that I was young enough not to remember my dad's brand new Apple IIC+ when he got it.

My favourite games were Airborne Rangers, where you have to type correctly the name of the game to play it. Dir/w helps. 

image.thumb.png.90bf96e5a8061ccf1e7c8a183b3c71f6.png

And Transport Tycoon

image.png.1a21c02b21bd39ed6881b28c0a8b9057.png

My first computer as a kid (under 10 years old) ran DOS. Why did I have a PC that young? My parents worked for a tech company; we were swimming in all kinds of stuff. My monitor was black and white, though.

3000yearsagoiwasthere.jpg

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy

first pc was a 386 inherited from my brother with a Soundblaster Card and a Co-Processor update.

i have also owned an Amiga 500 + a C64, and the first gaming i tried, was when my father brought home one of these..  the Magnavox Odyssey 2 i am not sure it was that one, but i just remember the keyboard and the cartridges, and the generic games.. 

like a cowboy dual game, a Monkey game, a speedway game and so on .. just a wierd thing.. but first console in the city so a lot of people gathered around it.

I was NOT old, this was not bought new, and it was born the same year as i was.. so it was late at it´s life.. or end of life i am not sure. 

odyssey2-front.jpg

12 hours ago, SolarNova said:

Atari 2600jr

OG Gameboy

486/66

DOS

Lemmings

Doom

DukeNukem 3D

Mmmm never had a Gameboy...I had Gamegear 🤣

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

Shining Force II was in my mind the single best game on the market when my father bought it for his Genesis shortly after it's release.

My first PC was a shiny new Pentium 3 550 (Katmai) running Windows 98 SE.

My first PC was a hand-me-down from my sis, the box said gateway.

I also got owned a lot in Mortal Kombat on Sega console.

My first online chatting experience was on mIRC & ICQ.

LOTUS was the first programming language I learned (Mandatory by my school)

My first online experience included a screeching sound made by a rectangular box near the landline, and getting half-murdered by my Dad for massive phone bill at the end of the month.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Born in the 70s 😄

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Frost Commander 140, TY-143
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's

Our first games were a Coleco Pong, we went slot car racing every weekend and we had to get a Chevette for the gas lines. Lol, i heard there aint many of us here.😉

i was given a NES for Christmas as a small child and i still have it today. Also i learned to type with Mario teaches typing on DOS and i still have the 3.5 floppies to install it. I cant install it on anything but a VM but its fun to keep around some old floppies 

Played with my dad on his old Atari, with my older brother on his SNES, loved playing Crash Bandicoot when it came out.

I took this picture on a 3DS XL. You can see a Wii on the very right side. 

HNI_0066.JPG.7921c7e9dd0822aadcc70f1f9ccc5955.JPG

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain