[Build Log] Icy Blue Angel II

Snef

Looks amazing, but no intakes?

Fans mounts on top, bottom and back.

EDIT: Just realized all the fans are set to exhaust.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

posting a little off-topic here.

but @Snef, i just looked through blue angel log and i noticed that the PSU sticker irritates me quite abit, did you remove it afterwards or not?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Beautiful build! Compliments to Nate for choosing you to introduce this case as well.. great guy. Looking forward to the rest of this. In the mean time I better have a look at your other works. Sub'd :)

That is a sweet looking build! I might have missed it but are you going for distilled water or a coloured fluid?

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

you seem to be very negative

air pressure in all your builds.

but i understand why. pretty side of fan.

Unless you get silverstone AP fans, then both sides are pretty

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I have a surprise for fans on this one

I will try something new

I figuratively can't wait! (if it was possible to literally not be able to wait, i would literally not be able to wait, but i need to wait because I don't control snef's schedule)

why not a little video

give you an idea of case size

Your build is simply too beautiful.

You really make me want to try custom water cooling, but the price tag that comes with it kinda holds me back.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

why not a little video

give you an idea of case size

another.gif

Also, music credits?

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I'm dissapointed by the quality of the video after seeing the pictures you uploaded before

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

sorry about that my friend

im a modder, builder and photographer,  not a film maker,  and I will not invest my money in equipment to do movie for Facebook and youtube

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

I like your purple room  :P

Thanks for the video! That case is exquisite. A very understated look, but you can definitely see that it is really something special

exquisite.jpg

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Leak test

90% of cables are done

-sad snips-

can i haz it? :wub:  :wub:

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

God that thing is beautiful!

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming