define photo graphic memory

DearGreatLeader

just because you ahev photo graphic memory doesnt mean your smart

i have photo graphic memory

i look at a map once and i never get lost in transit of exercising

i always use google maps to make a exercising route so i know how many miles im walking and how long

i remember the whole story for the books written by Judy Blume the "fudge series"

i remember midas touch

a king had a magicial touch that turned everything to gold but he hates this magic power because he accidental turned his daughter to gold

the ironic part is we love gold im pretty sure you will have a good mood if you get 5 bars of gold 2 kilograms each

but the king hates gold because of his daught and gold incident

I'm not entirely sure I understand what your point is?

Someone with photographic memory is able to instantly (or near instantly) memorize what they see with perfect clarity. It has nothing to do with their level of intelligence. You could be dumb as bricks and still able to memorize things, or you could be a prodigal genius, and anything in between.

I suppose maybe some people assume that all people with photographic memory are smart, but I would guess that most of them probably have a higher than average IQ.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Intelligenceís being able to apply concepts and techniques that you ahve learn from past experiences to new scenarios and events.

Having a good memory isnt intelligence

Yeah.. I'm rather confused.. Ok, so you have photographic memory. As do I.

But.. Is there a point to this thread? Do you have a question? Or did you just wake up going "yeah, I feel like ranting."

I'm not trying to be mean or crude mate.. Just rather confused.

:wacko:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

when i listened to a music 1 month ago

i can remember where i was whne i listened to it or what i was doing when i was listening to it

There are people who have 'pretty good' memory and savants who are capable of pretty amazing memorization of very specific things...but to my understanding photographic memory like you see in TV and movies is pretty much a myth.

it almost sounds like you've got what i've got...eidetic memory... 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i remember midas touch

a king had a magicial touch that turned everything to gold but he hates this magic power because he accidental turned his daughter to gold

the ironic part is we love gold im pretty sure you will have a good mood if you get 5 bars of gold 2 kilograms each

but the king hates gold because of his daught and gold incident

Midas touch jingle popped into my head...

Doesn't seem like photographic to me...photographic is looking at something not really reading it and being able to imagine what it said idk

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Who said everyone with photographic memory are smart?

Anyway, there is a difference between having good memory and having "photographic memory". For example someone with very good memory can quickly learn things with the help of mnemonics, but is also prone to unintentionally alter their memories. Someone with photographic memory are much less prone to altering their memories.

Some argue that photographic memory does not even exist, and as far as I know nobody has ever passed a generic test for it. People that are good at specific things (like remembering pi) usually uses mnemonics like learning it in parts and then connecting the chunks.

OP, you most likely do not have photographic memory. A much more likely explanation is you you might have good memory and then unintentionally alter info you get wrong.

just because you ahev photo graphic memory doesnt mean your smart

i have photo graphic memory

i look at a map once and i never get lost in transit of exercising

i always use google maps to make a exercising route so i know how many miles im walking and how long

photographic memory does not exist. the only similar thing is eidetic memory

photographic memory does not exist. the only similar thing is eidetic memory

Eidetic memory and photographic memory are synonyms.

Sounds to me like a good memory.

If you have an eidetic memory you would be able to recall the page number and line of a specific quote.

OP you could have found out what Photographic Memory means by simply googling it. Why'd you have to ask us? 

Not to mention they way you went about in this thread was totally nonsensical, no one cares if you have photographic memory or not why do you keep telling us examples? Your not answering the questions people are asking you... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^