Job I can get?

Sonefiler

Hey guys, so I want to save some more money than my allowance, which really isn't cutting it. I want to get an easy job that I can do. I am 13 years old, living in the US. I'm saving for a RM power supply and another R9 290.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Where you live man? Also you look set up with a 290 and 4670k

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

This gen I swear..allowance high enough to get a beast machine and still not content, god damn.

When I was 13, I didn't get allowance. I walked dogs and cut lawns. Only on my bday or whatever did I get a physical item I wanted and even then, it wasn't something that expensive.

wash your dads car?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

I would not really recommand a job if you are going to school. I'm in 12th grade and a few of my classmates got a job and then their school performance dropped. One of them even has to redo the 12th grade. 

Because I don't need to work, I think I could consider myself lucky. Please don't get a job, until it is really necessary. A Crossfire setup isn't necessary. 

Edit: Cutting the neighbours grass once in a while, probably wouldn't hurt.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

"Hard" work that suburban families don't wanna do like dog walking, lawn cutting, car washing. I'd only do it during the summer though. Don't sacrifice school time for another graphics card.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

This gen I swear..allowance high enough to get a beast machine and still not content, god damn.

When I was 13, I didn't get allowance. I walked dogs and cut lawns. Only on my bday or whatever did I get a physical item I wanted and even then, it wasn't something that expensive.

^This so much.... lol allowance I had no such thing. 

Mowing the lawn was a chore and a responsibility not something you get paid for. Birthdays? lol we didn't celebrate those, No Christmas either. 

Everything I had was money I saved up after incredibly long periods of time. You'll soon learn spending money is the easiest thing you can do and making it is the opposite. 

OP get your education down, major in something you like doing or hell just join the work force doing something you feel passionate about then go buy the things you want. At your age materialistic luxuries should be on a lower priority. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wash cars, mow lawns, deliver newspapers

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

how much do you think you will get? it will take you ages just to get one of those items

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Get a job at a fast food joint like most teenagers.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

Get a job at a fast food joint like most teenagers.

i dont think you can do that if you are 13

:D

Yarrrrr,

Ye land loving sprog, ye be welcome to join me hearty crew.

Booty will be "fairly" split between us.

requirements be no mercy, the ability to grew a beard, say Yarrrrr a lot.

Work conditions be great and awesome, we be drunk from grog the entire time.

And ye be getting free wooden limbs when you lose one.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Hey again guys.

As for this question:

Do you even have a display capable of utilizing the extra horsepower from crossfire?

I will be getting that LG monitor 21:9 1440p. So yes. Plus, I was thinking of starting a small amount of mining.

As for this:

I have not gotten an allowance until my 13th birthday. Because my family is japanese, we celebrate the new year by giving money to the younger generation. My family has never let me use my money for ANYTHING until this computer, and even then I had to beg them to let me do it. My last birthday (13) I got an allowance and a hand-me-down phone. My parents barely spend money on my presents, I have to save up on my own. I think the fact that I am willing to do work to upgrade my rig shows that I am not just some spoiled brat like you're making me out to be. If you look at another thread I talked about a friend that spend 1/3 of his savings for his water-cooled beast computer. That thing is $2000! That means he has $6000. By today's standards I am the opposite of spoiled. 

Plus, when you were 13, what super-expensive thing did you want in the first place? :P

At 13 the best you can do is mow lawns...

O RLY?

Jimmy-Savile_2518107b.jpg

In fairness calling at strangers doors asking to mow lawns will probably put you in the same position... Best just to ask your parents if there is any way for you to earn it...

Well I want to make more money, because I currently have an apple keyboard. I want the K70.

I forgot having too much money is a bad thing -_-

R9 290 and still not content seems to me like your loaded. Allowance isn't cutting it?

As Linus would say #Man-Up!

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Hey again guys.

As for this question:

I will be getting that LG monitor 21:9 1440p. So yes. Plus, I was thinking of starting a small amount of mining.

As for this:

I have not gotten an allowance until my 13th birthday. Because my family is japanese, we celebrate the new year by giving money to the younger generation. My family has never let me use my money for ANYTHING until this computer, and even then I had to beg them to let me do it. My last birthday (13) I got an allowance and a hand-me-down phone. My parents barely spend money on my presents, I have to save up on my own. I think the fact that I am willing to do work to upgrade my rig shows that I am not just some spoiled brat like you're making me out to be. 

that display is 60hz...your single r9 290 will run everything perfectly fine @ 2560x1080.

besides, your "math" doesn't add up. There's not enough chores and new years money to generate the additional $1200 in cash you'd need to buy the display and another r9 290. Unless you're talking about buying them 3-5 years from now...

just be happy with what you have. The most valuable thing I owned at 13 was my xbox and even then my dad made me pay 10$ a month to use "his electricity" to power it.  The power cord was taken at the beginning of every month until I "paid my bills", because "if I'm old enough to buy an xbox I'm old enough to pay bills".