Job I can get?

Sonefiler

I have not gotten an allowance until my 13th birthday. Because my family is japanese, we celebrate the new year by giving money to the younger generation. My family has never let me use my money for ANYTHING until this computer, and even then I had to beg them to let me do it. My last birthday (13) I got an allowance and a hand-me-down phone. My parents barely spend money on my presents, I have to save up on my own. I think the fact that I am willing to do work to upgrade my rig shows that I am not just some spoiled brat like you're making me out to be. If you look at another thread I talked about a friend that spend 1/3 of his savings for his water-cooled beast computer. That thing is $2000! That means he has $6000. By today's standards I am the opposite of spoiled. 

Plus, when you were 13, what super-expensive thing did you want in the first place? :P

Wait, your basing spolidness on something like that? Dang, you guys are both spoiled in my opinion him more so then you, but saying, Hey! I saw someone who once spent $6,000 on a computer so if I spend $2,000 I'm getting nothing! I think your missing the point of this, many people even professionals work hard for what they get and have less then what you have, and yet your 13 and want Crossfire 290's, 1440p displays, and new fancy keyboards. Work hard in school, get a job and buy it with your own money, but for the meantime be greatful what you got, I see no purpose in having such a great build for gaming at 13.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Wait, your basing spolidness on something like that? Dang, you guys are both spoiled in my opinion him more so then you, but saying, Hey! I saw someone who once spent $6,000 on a computer so if I spend $2,000 I'm getting nothing! I think your missing the point of this, many people even professionals work hard for what they get and have less then what you have, and yet your 13 and want Crossfire 290's, 1440p displays, and new fancy keyboards. Work hard in school, get a job and buy it with your own money, but for the meantime be greatful what you got, I see no purpose in having such a great build for gaming at 13.

I understand. The problem is, I came from a MacBook Air, and the reason they are NOT overpriced IMO, is because of the screen quality. There is a 10 inch 1440p display. That's insane! Everything looked really sharp. Of course the thing could barely run it's own monitor, but the quality of that screen gets me back wanting more, and that LG monitor is soooo sexy

I guess I am spoiled haha, but come on, maybe 100$ every new year + a little Bday money + a little allowance = $1500. It seems reasonable.

The japanese celebate new years by giving younger family members money. So, my grandparents, my aunts, my parents, and sometimes my cousins send money. Total I usually get around $200, or 205,000 Yen, but my mom takes 1/3 of it for college savings, which I think is reasonable, although she probably just doesn't want me to be spoiled with that much money :P That money really adds up over time, but I use my money for my own school supplies so that is subtracted too. 

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I guess I'm lucky to have rich neighbors paying me 200 bucks to throw bark down a hill 

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/