Woman posted Craiglist ad to have sex with a horse

n-DONALD-WAELDE-large.jpg

An Arizona woman has been arrested on bestiality charges after allegedly trying to arrange sex with a horse via Craigslist.

The woman, who's described as transgender and who the police report is legally known as Donald Waelde, 22, posted this ad on the Missed Connections section of Phoenix Craigslist on April 8:

"I am 22 years old and I want to play with a male Horse. Simple as that. If you have access to a Male horse, and can allow me access to a male horse, then contact me please ;) I will do something in return."

o-FRIEDA-KAY-SHADE-570.jpg?4

Waelde's ad caught the eye of another Craigslist visitor who reported it to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, Phoenix New Times reports.

Undercover deputies contacted Waelde. During a subsequent conversation, she allegedly stated she wanted to perform oral sex on the horse and agreed to meet the undercover detective, the paper reports.The meeting took place on Tuesday and deputies brought along a horse from the sheriff's Mounted Posse as a prop.During the meeting, Waelde allegedly admitted to placing the ad and her sexual intentions with the animal.

Src. : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/25/donald-waelde-horse-craigslist_n_5213786.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

I literally have to wonder...are people really THIS stupid?And still...who wants to have oral sex with a horse?

Faith in humanity - 5%

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Amy farrah fowler?

I thought the same thing :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Its a guy. Not a woman.

Who the hell knows...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

This is what happens when Sheldon doesn't put out.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This is messed up... 

Its a guy. Not a woman.

When you are not sure you are better off just leaving gender totally out of the equation. Lets just all agree it is a disgrace to everyone.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Bestialty isn't anything new people have been shagging animals for many years. In Colombia it is common in poorer areas for men to have sex with donkeys before their first woman (Vice even did a documentary on it) and also this happens in Pakistan and countries north of there people will interfere with buffalo.

BTW don't watch the documentary if you aren't willing to see it they don't move the camera away when they go up to the hills to see for themselves. One man is giving it to a donkey and they film him for a few moments and then several minutes later he is seen leaning on the donkey post coitus smoking a fucking cigarette!!!

The joys of the internet...I'll let myself out before I see more today.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

hahahaha people are weird

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Pack your bags, we're going to Texas! JK

Oh god I'm in Ohio. It is 100% legal.

Oh god I'm in Ohio. It is 100% illegal.

You sound disappointed and worried 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Oh god I'm in Ohio. It is 100% illegal.

move to texas

that alligator poontang is to die for

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

You sound disappointed and worried 

move to texas

that alligator poontang is to die for

I meant to put legal. It is 100% legal. Like in Texas. Typo.

ABANDON THREAD!!!!

ftq55.gif

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

"The meeting took place on Tuesday and deputies brought along a horse from the sheriff's Mounted Posse as a prop"

I dunno why, but I find it kinda amusing they actually took a horse. Best make it look legit. Were they gonna see how far they could take it before they stepped in with the handcuffs.

I gotta say this is stupid how she did it, but some people just have that in them to do animals....  sortof like being gay, it's out there but not alot *maybe more later on* I just lost it when it was a transgender... 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Faith in humanity -50%. Total faith in humanity left: -535%

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.