Woman posted Craiglist ad to have sex with a horse

thats not me, i wouldnt be dumb enough to post an ad ;)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

thats not me, i wouldnt be dumb enough to post an ad ;)

I am curious. What is the equine communitys stance on this matter ?  :D

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I am curious. What is the equine communitys stance on this matter ? :D

im only been apart of the "other" equine communities :P

Ill being willing to discuss stuff if anyone wants to pm me~

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I can't believe the police would waste thousands of dollars setting this up. That's the real crime here.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Faith in humanity -50%. Total faith in humanity left: -535%

this^^

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Also needs a new profile picture..

When did LTT turn into 4chan?

This thread..I don't even.

I don't even.

Its not tumblr either....

I literally have to wonder...are people really THIS stupid?And still...who wants to have oral sex with a horse?

Faith in humanity - 5%

You don't know the internet too well buddy. Plus horses tend to be hung so maybe he wasn't satisfied with the size of regular human partners? Yuck :/