Bad Teachers who give packets to teach

Aadi

I recently saw this video which is going viral...I just hate it when teachers don't even teach properly but just give packets. That's not even the annoying part...The annoying part is that the teacher completely disregards him and doesn't try to understand what makes him and his fellow students learn better...She literally says "Bye" and "leave", and the fact that he only cursed once was phenomenal, (only when the teacher accused him) showing that he has more self-control than the teacher...This guy deserves an award https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bQ2VAV3HYdU

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

Thats all we do in my computer apps class. .-.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

So awesome

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I saw this on fb today. This kid is awesome! I hate when teachers do this. I would assume most people learn better when they are actually taught and don't need to teach themselves. These are the type of teachers that deserve their ridiculously low salary.

Dat white boy is straight up G. 

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I have the worst geometry teacher who teaches out of packets. She literally teaches for 10 minutes and then gives us packets to work on, and sometimes just leaves the classroom! What is wrong with my teacher? She literally thinks that we can figure it out on our own! And when we go over hw, she has a classmate go to the front of the room to tell the class how they did it, and if It is wrong, she corrects It in one sentence or two and doesn't ask for questions. Next year, though, the teacher in my school is going to be better, but still, Teachers nationwide should be evaluated better. Great vid, and thanks for posting!

- winny3141 :D

System Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Six-core CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card, MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard, Kingston Hyper-X 1600 MHz RAM, ADATA 128 GB MLC SSD, 2 TB HDD, Astec Dual 120 mm closed Liquid cooling Loop, Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (80 Plus Gold Certified) PSU, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard (Love me my Cherry MX Blue Switches), a Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse (8200 dpi 4G sensor FTW!), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

This kind of teacher deserves to get fired. Part of the reason why students don't enjoy school is because of the teachers and this dumb bitch helps me prove my point. I really don't understand why she's teaching. If she's doing it for the money, there are plenty of jobs out there that pay better. Why teach when you don't have the god damn passion? You're just ruining the future of these teenagers. I will salute this kid for standing up and saying what's right and obvious. Good for you kid.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

My old high school is going down hill. As you may know california is currently putting more money into the prison system then into the schools. Teachers at my old school now make just above minimum wage they're finding it hard to live off it. So teachers give up they give busy work day after day. I've seen some of the greatest minds I have learned from turn into completely crappy teachers they just don't care they aren't paid enough to put up with most the bs that happens with the kids. But however I do like this kid he stands for what all of us should... School systems are going down hill quick and this kid is smart to have said something about it.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

my teacher gives packet but he teaches us its a integrated biology/chemistry class and he teaches us through notes and is there coming by and helping everyone in class i love his class its my facorite class on odd days (block schedule 8 classes 4 a day longer classes =more teaching) i love his packets there easy and i learned so much in his class this year so i like packets when they are DONE RIGHT

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I don't even know what the hell is a packet...

Yeh same, can someone elaborate?

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Who is this kid? Where was he when I went to school? He deserves to be recognized.

I don't even know what the hell is a packet...

A packet is just a collection of papers consisting of problems. You were considered lucky in my days if the packet had some sort of introduction to hint what the topic was.

Who is this kid? Where was he when I went to school? He deserves to be recognized.

A packet is just a collection of papers consisting of problems. You were considered lucky in my days if the packet had some sort of introduction to hint what the topic was.

Hmm interesting. ^_^

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

in my day they where called a task sheet and you didnt get a paper it was a projection and got like 5 mins to note it all down for the whole class (maths b )

Its all about those volumetric clouds

My old high school is going down hill. As you may know california is currently putting more money into the prison system then into the schools. Teachers at my old school now make just above minimum wage they're finding it hard to live off it. So teachers give up they give busy work day after day. I've seen some of the greatest minds I have learned from turn into completely crappy teachers they just don't care they aren't paid enough to put up with most the bs that happens with the kids. But however I do like this kid he stands for what all of us should... School systems are going down hill quick and this kid is smart to have said something about it.

I agree 100%, teachers here are getting screwed. Another problem is that all the new young teachers who are actually motivated and know the current state of the world get pink-slipped first and all the old teachers get to stay. Some of the best teachers I have had got fired in the last 3 years.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

When you said this I thought of TCP/IP packets -.-

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

The american education system... I'm done taking now.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

When you said this I thought of TCP/IP packets -.-

*facepalm* haha xD

It was nice to see that kid stand up. I don't think he was trying to be a clown at all but instead I genuinely think he meant everything he said. He's right, you can't teach kids with packets. I can learn almost every sort of way however my classmates dreaded packets when I was in school. We had a foreign math teacher who spoke very little English. She would explain the math concept to be covered that day for 5 minutes and then proceeded to hand out a packet that was to be turned in by the end of the week. It really takes a special person to be a teacher and I applaud the ones that do their job and take interest in students. I was a horrible kid in elementary and even though I have good parents who do their job well, my teachers too had a part in instilling good values in me.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Jay of Jay and Silent Bob.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull