Ugliest case ever?

brownninja97

To me? I may have misunderstood but I never asked for feedback about a case, pretty happy with my define r4

Lol that was a joke, but i cant stand the define R4, the arc midi for me

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Now I'm so embarrassed because I think that the above Thermaltake case looks kind of nice except for all of the windows and screws on the side. Make the front panel a single piece and combine the 3 side windows into 1, and it would be OK.

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

http://community.coolermaster.com/uploads/monthly_01_2014/post-89696-0-66504900-1389002890.jpg

haf xc

this is close to the worst, i mean look at that window thing.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

CM Storm Stryker is probably my favorite case :(

Now I feel sad. Someone has already posted what I think is the ugliest case on the first page, and someone has posted my favorite as the ugliest case ever..

hey instead of using gas just get a gtx 480, hell get two and set the world on fire.

don't forget to add some R9 290X's to make coins at the same time!

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

don't forget to add some R9 290X's to make coins at the same time!

And heat the whole house too

the Kandalf should be called Gandalf

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.270V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

• 3 weeks later...

Any case from Enermax! And the new Xfx Type 1 Bravo case.

CDN-XFX-TYPE1B3000.jpg

Gimme a $1

Any case from Enermax! And the new Xfx Type 1 Bravo case.

CDN-XFX-TYPE1B3000.jpg

thank you, thought i was the only one that hated that case.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That XFX case looks like some kind of heater  <_<

I guess they were trying to design the perfect case for the 290X...

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

• 8 months later...

Hey guys, like the title say's, What PC case do you hate and think is the ugliest? For me it's the NZXT Guardian 921RB link: http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/109-guardian-921-rb-case

Guardian_921-R.png.pagespeed.ce.6aN1bHuh Leave link's or image's to what ever case you hate the most and think is very ugly!

~Elias

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

My red phantom 410

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Honestly, I don't like the Corsair cases...  They aren't even a pretty clean looking...  just "hey lets smear a bunch of black on our cases"

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Every PC case is pretty much ugly too me. (Not all, there are exceptions)

I bought an AIO for a reason people.

Samsung_Series_7_700A3D_35534961_01.jpg

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

H440. I just do not like the looks.

You're just wrong.

I don't like the newest batch of corsair cases.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Honestly, I don't like the Corsair cases...  They aren't even a pretty clean looking...  just "hey lets smear a bunch of black on our cases"

I totally agree, their carbide series look tacky and their obsidian series to me is exactly how you described.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Anything from Thermaltake.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

anything with samsung brands on it

I'll go as far to say "anything with a brand larger than guitar pick or so".  I already bought the damn thing, no need to advertise it to me anymore.  Reason I got the Phantom 820, the NZXT branding is almost non existent.  Plus its HUGE, and its so sleek... 

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE