Ugliest case ever?

brownninja97

Every PC case is pretty much ugly too me. (Not all, there are exceptions)

I bought an AIO for a reason people.

Samsung_Series_7_700A3D_35534961_01.jpg

I am 90% sure this is just a stock photo... which means you are trollin...  which means...  awww he got me... 

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

I am 90% sure this is just a stock photo... which means you are trollin...  which means...  awww he got me... 

Check my specs...

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

ces2013-corsair-900d-1.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just about every case you see when you type in gaming PC/Case in to Google images

You're just wrong.

I don't like the newest batch of corsair cases.

I think that what he said is HIS opinion... So it can't really be wrong, because it's his... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

You're just wrong.

I don't like the newest batch of corsair cases.

I must be like the only person, but I don't like it at all. It is too boxy imo.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

(I Have that case)  and it wuld be the Galaxy 3 it just looks nasty and alot of PC companies use it because it looks cool i think it looks galaxy3case_2_2_2.jpgtacky 

Don't think it looks bad but you know the quality is going to be.

I personally hate the TJ08e

TJ08-E-34View.jpg

Why?

Look at the bottom of the front. Its not god dam centred.

WHY-WHY-WOULD-YOU-DO-THAT.jpg

Also I dont like front intakes that arent hidden or part of the case in a cool way

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

Honestly? H440..mostly because it has one massive blemish in my book which is the horrible looking flat coloured sections and if it did NOT have those (or a tacky Razer logo) it would be right up my alley.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

how in the hell did this thread get necroed...again

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

how in the hell did this thread get necroed...again

Maybe we run out of ugly cases

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Ahem... 

Deepcool_STEAM_CASTLE_01.jpg

Also, inb4 flame war..

Graphite_780T_pres.png

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

How has this not been postet?

It looks so awfull.

Im sure its somewhere in this thread.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Do modded cases countt? Because i found this Corsair_600T_Starwars_casemod.jpg and this RoughEdge-2.png

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Do modded cases countt? Because i found this Corsair_600T_Starwars_casemod.jpg and this

holy mother of fans, thats massive

Listen if you care.

holy mother of fans, thats massive

Maybe custom made?

Maybe custom made?

The fan looks photoshopped, the light doesnt reflect off it properly. But im sure you can get other fans into a case, you just have to rewire the connector which would likely be a bitch to do.

Listen if you care.

The fan looks photoshopped, the light doesnt reflect off it properly. But im sure you can get other fans into a case, you just have to rewire the connector which would likely be a bitch to do.

But still it is ugly yes? xD

But still it is ugly yes? xD

i guess someones a FOOL get it hahahah ok sorry.

Listen if you care.

I get it you a soul eater fan also? :D

Also you forgot to mention this one RoughEdge-2.pngit has put a freaking stone on it xD

• 1 year later...

Aspire X-Cruiser-BK/420. This one hurts to look at.

aspire-x-cruiser-total.jpg

Δ Ambassador for the Illuminati Δ

Δ "Illuminati confirmed" - Nobody  Δ 

Also you forgot to mention this one RoughEdge-2.pngit has put a freaking stone on it xD

The 600T itself is actually a really nice case, but whatever mod or shitty Photoshop someone did to that thing above makes it look horrid :/

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Well this is a necro and a half isnt it.

Listen if you care.