Ugliest case ever?

brownninja97

I have yet to see a Thermaltake case that I like. I don't necessarily mind the "gamer case" look, but I do tend to favor clean lines. Also, I'm a big fan of NZXT's current output, but DAMN they've come a long way. Thanks to my uncle (long story), there is a mildly-banged-up NZXT Apollo sitting in my room. It looks even tackier in person than it does in the pictures, and that's not even getting into the interior.

http://static.bootic.com/_pictures/1419553/nzxt-apollo-cs-nt-apollo-s.jpg

Nzxt have really come up in the world, i dont think anyone like thermaltake cases. The urban range of cases they make arent too bad but they have bad cable routing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

124608_383043.pngblah. I hate cases that look like truck's front.
Or with some "crazy wicked printed from photoshop and applied with some glue, and which you can peel off or destroy" artwork (like FLOWERS "blah")
66922_156506.jpg
Or Alienware cases... they are damn so stupid and not so gaming looking.

Edited by RedWarrior

Sorry for my bad English!
i5-4590 | Sabertooth Z97 mk2 | Intel HD 4600 | ADATA XPG V1 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Intel 530 120GB | Cooler Master N600 | Seasonic G-450 | Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 | Win8.1 Pro x64

Anything from Coolermaster below $100

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

You dont like the n200,n400 and n600 those cases are so sexy

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You dont like the n200,n400 and n600 those cases are so sexy

They look okay. I don't really like mesh especially when it's all over the front xD

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

bWFpbmltYWdlcy9wcm9kdWN0X2ltYWdlcy9vcmln

Bad times from coolermaster, they arent too great at making low end cases.

Listen if you care.

Posted Image

Oh god this is really bad...

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Mine is below $100 and it looks pretty good though I do mostly agree, there are some shit boxes in that price range from Cooler Master.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That looks horribly similar to my case. I have no idea of what is the name of the case or even the manufacturer, as there's absolutely no words on this case other than ''Power'' and ''Reset'' for the 2 buttons in the front.

rhmj.jpg

How do I think that this is a knock-off of a low-end Coolermaster case? It's just 30€ and it's cheaply made aluminium case. Doesn't look that over-saturated black IRL and the side panel's color matches with the front cover, unlike this pic shows.

Side panel appears to not be locked completely, but it's due to bent clips on the side panel.

Oh and that random black handle isn't part of the case.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Never was really much of a fan of the nVidia edition of the HAF X

287373d1290210229-cooler-master-haf-x-nv

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I don't rate them at being very good at making high end cases either.

alienware-gaming-computeralienware-auror

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

alienware-gaming-computeralienware-auror

I actually like that case, the only bad thing about it is that its made by alienware which is an oem company. I think the hexagon style effect on the plastic part of the case is cool and the flaps that go up on the top look bloody awesome.

Listen if you care.

You know i nearly bought the Antec Lan Boy : Thank god for Corsair coming throw with a sick case.

Almost bought it for the fact i could put the Mother Board upside down to show of the gpu's & sound card looks xD .

What was i thinking back then xD . Flimsy as hell by the looks of it to .haha Bet Antec didn't do to well with that ,sales wise lol

Back on topic : Here is a collection i made up haha: Enjoy

1010465_10202222197269821_1678613646_n.j

:) :) :)

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.270V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

I don't know...I don't mind that too much...definitely have seen far worse gaming cases. 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

The hell is this supposed to be?

inwin-hframe-1.jpg

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Pretty much anything from Lian Li makes my stomach turn. I don't care if they're the most amazing things since sliced bread. They still look like something excavated from an 80s time capsule. They have a few options that I'm okay with, but the aesthetics are flat-out terrible. When there are better-performing, better-priced competing products out there that look far more pleasing anyway, I see no reason to buy Lian Li. I genuinely do find their cases to be overrated. Having a high-quality case isn't incredibly difficult when you charge a pretty penny for it, and in that regard, I don't find Lian Li to really do anything to win my money.

I used to think the early NZXT Phantom cases were really ugly because they were just way too angular. But now, I've started to calm down a little bit and appreciate their unique appearances in a sea of samey-looking cases. They're excellent performers for the price, too, so that helps.

But you know what the ugliest case of all is?

MINE.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Pretty much anything from Lian Li makes my stomach turn. I don't care if they're the most amazing things since sliced bread. They still look like something excavated from an 80s time capsule. They have a few options that I'm okay with, but the aesthetics are flat-out terrible. When there are better-performing, better-priced competing products out there that look far more pleasing anyway, I see no reason to buy Lian Li. I genuinely do find their cases to be overrated. Having a high-quality case isn't incredibly difficult when you charge a pretty penny for it, and in that regard, I don't find Lian Li to really do anything to win my money.

I used to think the early NZXT Phantom cases were really ugly because they were just way too angular. But now, I've started to calm down a little bit and appreciate their unique appearances in a sea of samey-looking cases. They're excellent performers for the price, too, so that helps.

But you know what the ugliest case of all is?

MINE.

In-win Mana 136? Believe it or not but I actually kinda like that case, it looks like it would be a pain to build in though. 

Pretty much anything from Lian Li makes my stomach turn. 

Yeah, this one is disgusting. I don't know what they were smoking!  :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

1235955-lian-li-q03-02.jpg

The hell is this supposed to be?

inwin-hframe-1.jpg

That's a weapon of moderate destruction. 

Yeah, this one is disgusting. I don't know what they were smoking!  :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

1235955-lian-li-q03-02.jpg

That doesn't look bad if I'm honest, I wouldn't buy one but doesn't look bad.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate