Ugliest case ever?

brownninja97

That doesn't look bad if I'm honest, I wouldn't buy one but doesn't look bad.

If that had a window then id really like it, sadly its an expensive case, i think the aerocool case is better(never thought id say that).

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It is probably supposed to make you really stand out, but I think this case is looking absolutely horrible. It is the Lian Li PC-U6 Cowry.

lian-li-pc-desktop.jpg

They have a habit of making some real stinkers. 

Nothing to see here - move along.

Coolermasters HAF! ewies

Noooooooooooooo.

Nothing to see here - move along.

That doesn't look bad if I'm honest, I wouldn't buy one but doesn't look bad.

If that had a window then id really like it, sadly its an expensive case, i think the aerocool case is better(never thought id say that).

I was being sarcastic. That Lian Li, like many of their cases, look elegant and refined. The only problem with them is that they're expensive and usually have at least 1 or 2 ridiculous design flaws inside. 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

I was being sarcastic. That Lian Li, like many of their cases, look elegant and refined. The only problem with them is that they're expensive and usually have at least 1 or 2 ridiculous design flaws inside. 

Ahh fair enough :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yeah, this one is disgusting. I don't know what they were smoking!  :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

1235955-lian-li-q03-02.jpg

That's one of the better cases. Good job twisting my words.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

That's one of the better cases. Good job twisting my words.

That Lian Li is a fairly good representation of their overall philosophy. Most of their other cases are just size variations of the same thing. They can definitely be accused of being a bit too conservative. Their insides have horrible layouts too and just completely strange design choices all around. 

It's a shame because most other case makers use far too much plastic even on their $100+ offerings.

xbox-one-with-kinect.jpg

......sorry, it had to be done.

Well its basically a pc so i guess its fine to put that up here, and yes its one if not the ugliest big bag of **** ive ever seen.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i know everyone is gonna hate me for this but

attachicon.gifr2d2.jpg

I agree with you. the original level 10 was good. but this one... illll. .

CM Stryker

05249562-photo-cooler-master-storm-stryk

Awful.

CM Stryker

Awful.

Would you reconsider if the front mesh were solid white? 

CM Stryker

Awful.

WHAT NO THIS CASE IS AMAZING. shucks i guess we have very different tastes.

Listen if you care.

Play games and cook ramen at the same time:

minicookerpc1.jpg

hey instead of using gas just get a gtx 480, hell get two and set the world on fire.

Listen if you care.

these? imacs.jpg

Not gonna lie they do look a bit ugly. The bottom is too long and the edges of the screen are funny to me. I like straight lines. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Would you reconsider if the front mesh were solid white? 

WHAT NO THIS CASE IS AMAZING. shucks i guess we have very different tastes.

No. I would not reconsider, I think every panel is hideous.  In fact, the front panel is the most appealing face to look at  :P

And yes, different strokes for different folks :)  To me it looks like someone tried to design a case around a Michael Bay era Transformer, which many other cases in this thread also suffer from.

I lusted after the Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow White for a long time.  I am so glad I'm over that now.

No. I would not reconsider, I think every panel is hideous.  In fact, the front panel is the most appealing face to look at  :P

And yes, different strokes for different folks :)  To me it looks like someone tried to design a case around a Michael Bay era Transformer, which many other cases in this thread also suffer from.

I lusted after the Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow White for a long time.  I am so glad I'm over that now.

I dont mind the LV10 gt but its defo not a case i would want, its more like those weird art pieces that you find in a rich persons home.

Listen if you care.

Yeah, that's what put me off really.  Practically it's great and has awesome cooling.  It's just too much for my tastes now.

Once I saw the 750D I was sold.  Smooth, sleek lines and it looks like a Monolith.

I liked edgier cases a lot when I was younger (I mean, I bought this about 7 or 8 years ago with a 120mm side fan and used it right up till Christmas 2013) but I'm more about clean looks and performance than "ricer" styled builds.

In fact that case belong here too now.

kandalf-zilver.jpg

Yeah, that's what put me off really.  Practically it's great and has awesome cooling.  It's just too much for my tastes now.

Once I saw the 750D I was sold.  Smooth, sleek lines and it looks like a Monolith.

I liked edgier cases a lot when I was younger (I mean, I bought this about 7 or 8 years ago with a 120mm side fan and used it right up till Christmas 2013) but I'm more about clean looks and performance than "ricer" styled builds.

In fact that case belong here too now.

jesus, that is one ugly old bat aint it.

Listen if you care.

I hate all gaming cases (by that I mean this bling bling gamerz cases)

I find the corsair/ fractal cases to be the best

:/

I hate all gaming cases (by that I mean this bling bling gamerz cases)

I find the corsair/ fractal cases to be the best

On that know i recommend thermaltake cases to you.

Listen if you care.

On that know i recommend thermaltake cases to you.

To me? I may have misunderstood but I never asked for feedback about a case, pretty happy with my define r4

:/