R.I.P. pcpartpicker price drops

Will there be a life line thrown or is it too late and will any body miss it?

context ? Rescue it? well to hopefully get those using it / concerned it's gone suggest a good solution, maybe rescue it MayBe LTT could take IT over. (pun intended) (IT thing?  the  I T  department t o  take IT over?)  I miss that part of pcpartpicker, " price drops " in the email more than than most emails. but this doesn't concern any one that's not building or dropped gum. have a god day moderator

26 minutes ago, crooked windows said:

context ? Rescue it? well to hopefully get those using it / concerned it's gone suggest a good solution, maybe rescue it MayBe LTT could take IT over. (pun intended) (IT thing?  the  I T  department t o  take IT over?)  I miss that part of pcpartpicker, " price drops " in the email more than than most emails. but this doesn't concern any one that's not building or dropped gum. have a god day moderator

context as in what in the world are you talking about it. You're assuming everyone somehow has knowledge of this one thing.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, crooked windows said:

Nobody knows what the hell you're talking about.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

5 hours ago, Slottr said:

Context?

3 hours ago, TetraSky said:

context as in what in the world are you talking about it. You're assuming everyone somehow has knowledge of this one thing.

2 hours ago, Middcore said:

Nobody knows what the hell you're talking about.

Context: https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/412516-retiring-price-drop-emails-and-the-price-drop-page

tbh I won't. Never really used it. Won't miss it.

Due to my inability to think before I type, I frequently edit my posts. Please refresh before responding!

Tag me @drdrewnatic or quote me so I can see your response.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU: INTEL CORE I5-12600K GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 2070 OC MB: GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 RAM: 2X8GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 3200 CL16 BOOT: CRUCIAL P5 PLUS 1TB SSD: SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB HDD: SEAGATE 2TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA G3 650W COOLER: THERMALRIGHT PEERLESS ASSASSIN 120 SE ARGO

01101100 01110100 01110100 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01100101 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101

5 hours ago, drdrewnatic said:

Context: https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/412516-retiring-price-drop-emails-and-the-price-drop-page

Oh I see, so one of the main reason is because the EU once again passed some law regarding the internet. Somehow I expect fewer price drops now, since they would have to display the lowest price, which would make people willing to wait less likely to buy something if they see the lowest price was like 20%+ cheaper before.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

6 hours ago, drdrewnatic said:

Never used it. Don't care.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

it never worked just like newegg email if price drops... you had to long on overtime to re set it too... and was a pane to look that the graph to find the "lowest price" that they may have sold 2 at....

web 2.0 is hear gone are the days of saving moeny. there will be a price everyday, even hourly, and different per personae even... you want deals spend hours each day looking...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links