Razer Hypersense Metaverse Suit

Just cleaning up my emails this morning, and I came across this email from Razer. This product is in the early phase of beta testing, Razer Hypersense Suit.

Summary

Razer is looking for beta testers for the Hypersense Suit.

Quotes

Introducing the Razer Nari Ultimate, featuring Razer HyperSense — a wireless PC gaming headset equipped with intelligent haptic technology developed by Lofelt™ that converts sound signals into dynamic touch-sensory feedback in real time. Haptics in gamepads today provide simple feedback and rumbling during key in-game events. With Razer HyperSense, the Razer Nari Ultimate picks up the shape and frequencies of game audio and transforms them into rich, lifelike haptic effects. Vibrations flow accurately from left to right, and with different intensities, depending on where the audio cues are coming from in the game. Gamers will now have heightened awareness of their in-game surroundings.

My thoughts

Anything gaming related is exciting, however where do we put metaverse if it's not really a game, more so a virtual utopia. Imagine the evolution of VR gaming with this type of technology, and yes, similar to Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. It sure is exciting to think about but where are we in this evolution phase? Would it be targeted for consoles/PC gamers or both?

Sources

https://www.razer.com/hypersense-suit?utm_source=email&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=220331_RS_TXN_ALL_WW-_-Store-EDM-_-TR

Razer Discord:

https://rzr.to/discord

Razer does a little trolling.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

This is an April Fool’s listing. Not the first one Razer has made. Due to timezones, “April 1st” starts earlier than you may expect. It is currently 2:54 AM 2022-04-01 in Japan.

”With over 1,333,337 integrated haptic sensors”

Just one specific thing that should tell you it’s a joke.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

42 minutes ago, thescenicbeast said:

Just cleaning up my emails this morning, and I came across this email from Razer. This product is in the early phase of beta testing, Razer Hypersense Suit.

Summary

Razer is looking for beta testers for the Hypersense Suit.

Quotes

My thoughts

Anything gaming related is exciting, however where do we put metaverse if it's not really a game, more so a virtual utopia. Imagine the evolution of VR gaming with this type of technology, and yes, similar to Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. It sure is exciting to think about but where are we in this evolution phase? Would it be targeted for consoles/PC gamers or both?

Sources

https://www.razer.com/hypersense-suit?utm_source=email&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=220331_RS_TXN_ALL_WW-_-Store-EDM-_-TR

Razer Discord:

https://rzr.to/discord

How come there's a quote describing the nari ultimate (headphone)? 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

• Battery-life: Undeterminable, kinetically charged through suit movement

Will wearing the Razer HyperSense Suit turn me into a certain metal superhero?

No, as the suit is neither equipped with military armament nor does it enhance your physical performance in any way

•  What should I do if I can’t remove the Razer HyperSense Suit?

We recommend an immediate reframing of your perspective, such that the question asked would be: “why would I want to?”

• What happens if the Razer HyperSense Suit starts taking over my consciousness?

In the unlikely event of the suit overriding the host’s functions, take comfort in knowing that your consciousness will be uploaded to the cloud and exist forever in the Metaverse.

Perhaps try reading the entire article before posting, especially around this time of year.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

It could be the time of the year, but you know Razer is probably making it for next years CES now...

Someday this won't be a April fool's joke. I can't wait for our ready player one world. 

8 hours ago, SlidewaysZ said:

Someday this won't be a April fool's joke. I can't wait for our ready player one world. 

Just like their Mask they promoted on April fools.

This product screams Ready player one

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
╠═════════════╬═══════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ memory___________║ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║
╚═════════════╩═══════════════════════════════════════════╝