Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

sad times, indeed, i can get you one if you want, ive got 12p

I don't even know how wallpapers work and I see no reason to have one seeing as my steam looks like this

71225f99794c02f22d411571c07664ea.png

Steve

I don't even know how wallpapers work and I see no reason to have one seeing as my steam looks like this

its for your profile so when people look at it they can see it. also steam sucks on widescreen it just wastes space on the sides so you can see backgrounds

its for your profile so when people look at it you can see it. also steam sucks on widescreen it just wastes space on the sides so you can see backgrounds

Oh, nothing important then :D

Steve

my friends are going crazy on skype, so i went to go see what was happenng, they are talking about how their would go about umm sexing an animal........

tumblr_mhsfgotTU21rn6052o1_500.gif

i need to re-evaluate my irl friend list, i cant be having this shit.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I don't really see the point in steam wallpapers but maybe I'm crazy

its pretty pointless but i lets say i saw something i liked and was like impulse buy the shit out of that, im not complaining, she has a nice rack.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

my friends are going crazy on skype, so i went to go see what was happenng, they are talking about how their would go about umm sexing an animal........

i need to re-evaluate my irl friend list, i cant be having this shit.

Well then, it cetainly is an interesting topic but a peculiar one to say the least.

Steve

its pretty pointless but i lets say i saw something i liked and was like impulse buy the shit out of that, im not complaining, she has a nice rack.

Oh i impulse buy shit on steam all the time so have no problem with that lol

in case anyone doesnt know dead or alive is coming to steam so you know, stock up on tissue paper etc, bar the doors.

Listen if you care.

in case anyone doesnt know dead or alive is coming to steam so you know, stock up on tissue paper etc, bar the doors.

"Mom, stay out! I'm wrapping presents!" :P

Googled it, was not what I was expecting.

Steve

I'm going to buy it for sure because I like the action. :ph34r:

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Googled it, was not what I was expecting.

Yep, i was not expecting that ethier.

Shit, idk if it's that i can't find a good anime or i just need an anime break, i looked over crunchyroll and i can't find anything interesting, and the animation of Kill la Kill reminds me of this cartoon for some reason:

Ren%26Stimpy.jpg

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I'm going to buy it for sure because I like the action. :ph34r:

its got a great campaign, great cutscenes and the physics are awesome

Listen if you care.

Shit, idk if it's that i can't find a good anime or i just need an anime break, i looked over crunchyroll and i can't find anything interesting, and the animation of Kill la Kill reminds me of this cartoon for some reason:

what kind of anime are you looking for?

what kind of anime are you looking for?

Well i don't think there's a romantic anime i haven't seen and that's good so i'll ask for something else...

So... last time i asked for the shit i had on netflix, got a bunch of recommendations, but now i have crunchyroll so options are wider.

So, what about:

1- Overpowered main character (or normal, that becomes overpowered on fights after shouting a lot and that stuff)

2- If possible, swords, if not, it's fine.

3- Ethier magic, or powers or whatever, but has to have amazing fights with magic involved

4- Won't have upcoming stuff, i want something that has ended and won't have loose ends to make a 2nd season.

5- Normal animation, like Strike the blood, sao, little busters, monogatari series, hyouka, spice and wolf (trying to name popular anime with "normal" animation)

6- Not too long, i don't mind like 50 eps, or 2 seasons of 24 eps, or stuff like that.

Shouldn't be hard, i think out of the almost 90 anime i've seen, at least 75-80 are romantic based, so yeah, i haven't seen a lot of shounen.

If it has romance, like strike the blood, then that's better (that recommendation was right on the spot when i asked for it). If not, doesn't matter, railgun has little to no romance and it was freaking superb, so yeah.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

1- Overpowered main character (or normal, that becomes overpowered on fights after shouting a lot and that stuff)

2- If possible, swords, if not, it's fine.

3- Ethier magic, or powers or whatever, but has to have amazing fights with magic involved

4- Won't have upcoming stuff, i want something that has ended and won't have loose ends to make a 2nd season.

5- Normal animation, like Strike the blood, sao, little busters, monogatari series, hyouka, spice and wolf (trying to name popular anime with "normal" animation)

6- Not too long, i don't mind like 50 eps, or 2 seasons of 24 eps, or stuff like that.

Black Bullet maybe? http://myanimelist.net/anime/20787/Black_Bullet

57947l.jpg

Almost forgot. @cae I vote that show you gave me a 7/10 It was well done. Sweet story :)

Now I can post this. :D

M8XEqNJ.gif

Off topic: I just realized that Vitalius's avatar is Auron and not a guy riding a bull. ^_^

My mind has just been blown O.o

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Definately like that animation, but it has magic or something like that, or is just normal gunfight?