Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I'm here, just been a bit busy. I do read this thread even when I'm not posting ^_^

Been feeling a bit ill lately, so just finishing off various anime.

What are you finishing?

Friends came over this afternoon and just left (4am) so i am starting guilty crown OR gonna re-watch Chuunibyo because i don't remember and i think i didn't see the 2nd season, thanks @Charger.

I'll have new internet on monday, currently have 15Mbps down and 2 up, will have 120 down and 12 up on monday, might wait and just...

GRhCpMS.jpg

On monday.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I don't think I even have a wallpaper

All the trading cards are wallpapers.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I'll have new internet on monday, currently have 15Mbps down and 2 up, will have 120 down and 12 up on monday, might wait and just...

GLARES. I only have not even guaranteed 1down and 0.5 up....

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

GLARES. I only have not even guaranteed 1down and 0.5 up....

It's a 3 month promotion though, i actually will be upgrading to 50/10, but there's this promotion that you get 120/12 for 3 months which is right now, the fastest you can get on my country.

But 1 down and 0.5 up? In japan? Wut

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

It's a 3 month promotion though, i actually will be upgrading to 50/10, but there's this promotion that you get 120/12 for 3 months which is right now, the fastest you can get on my country.

But 1 down and 0.5 up? In japan? Wut

ISP needs to die.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

still using your dial up thought 2 cups connected by string I see

cable next month. then again i do have internet running through proxies...

@eelnico09

I just finished Mahouka and from that ending, I feel like it can possibly receive a sequel as there are still many questions that wasn't answered. If they do get around to making a 2nd season, I feel like it will be much more interesting than the first one.

I also want to hear what is everyone's thought on the first season (assuming that you have seen Mahouka)

Here's my thought ---Spoiler alert---

Note that I haven't seen the light novel so all of my opinions are based on the anime (I don't like to spoil the story for myself so I don't usually read the light novels)

The anime felt like it had a lot of potential at first but the anime didn't even introduce one moment where Tatsuya (male protagonist) was even slightly challenged, he is like a god, no problem is too hard for him, you can give him any problem in the world and it would probably only take 5 minutes for him to figure out a way around it. Before I've seen this anime, I thought characters like Kirito (SAO) or Toma (Index) to be really OP but my perspective was completely refreshed when I saw Mahouka, whether it is because there were no villain who took advantage of his weakness or because he is just simply way too powerful, our "Onii-sama" and his sister is basically unbeatable. I don't think the other supporting characters are even needed, these two can replace the whole entire "good side" and they would still win. At certain points, it even felt like the other characters were holding Tatsuya behind. 

Unless the anime introduces some stronger villains, I don't think it is going to end very well for the franchise but from what we saw in the anime, a second season might be what we are looking for ( if Tatsuya was to go against the Yotsuba family, it can get quite interesting)

Nevertheless, the anime was quite entertaining as not many animes have such a powerful duo and some of the fight scenes were very satisfying. 

I would love to hear what your opinions are and whether you agree or disagree with mine and why?

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

@eelnico09

I just finished Mahouka and from that ending, I feel like it can possibly receive a sequel as there are still many questions that wasn't answered. If they do get around to making a 2nd season, I feel like it will be much more interesting than the first one.

I also want to hear what is everyone's thought on the first season (assuming that you have seen Mahouka)

Miku knows everything. chu. Miku liked mahouka koko(ITS SPELT THIS WAY) no rettousei.

Miku knows the rest of the storyline

STUFF AMERICA/USNA

Miku knows everything. chu. Miku liked mahouka koko(ITS SPELT THIS WAY) no rettousei.

Miku knows the rest of the storyline

STUFF AMERICA/USNA

right... 

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

right... 

*slap 

looks like someone doesn't read ln....

*slap 

looks like someone doesn't read ln....

didn't I already explain why I don't read the LN?

Note that I haven't seen the light novel so all of my opinions are based on the anime (I don't like to spoil the story for myself so I don't usually read the light novels)

| --- My Stuff --- |

didn't I already explain why I don't read the LN?

How are you spoiling? LN COMES BEFORE ANIME.

yare yare someone is just an anime viewer. nothing more.

Miku! Cuteass! *snuggles arm in pure joy*

NYA~! miku cuddles

How are you spoiling? LN COMES BEFORE ANIME.

yare yare someone is just an anime viewer. nothing more.

if I read all the LN before watching the anime then wouldn't that be spoiling the anime for myself? (yes, I put the anime as a higher priority than the LN so sue me) -.- and why did I just get slapped by a vocaloid hologram? (no offence though, I'm also a big fan of vocaloids although I like Luka's voice more than Miku's *braces for second slap*)

| --- My Stuff --- |

if I read all the LN before watching the anime then wouldn't that be spoiling the anime for myself? (yes, I put the anime as a higher priority than the LN so sue me) -.- and why did I just get slapped by a vocaloid hologram? (no offence though, I'm also a big fan of vocaloids although I like Luka's voice more than Miku's *braces for second slap*)

Can we region lock anime JAPANESE ENTERTAINMENT/MEDIA?

@wolfgang if you're online warp pls.

@wolfgang if you're online warp pls.

Like a region lock will have much of an effect :D.

Steve

Let me get the popcorn

Don't feed the fire will you?  -_-

I don't think that will have any effect and why would you want to do that, the amount of non Japanese fans are phenomenal

| --- My Stuff --- |

I don't think that will have any effect and why would you want to do that, the amount of non Japanese fans are phenomenal

no more for non japanese. 

*aka people who don't appreciate culture

no more for non japanese. 

*aka people who don't appreciate culture

Aww :3. You can't restrain the internet. :D

Steve