*aka people who don't appreciate culture

Aww, but we do (see the bottom 2 quotes) \/\/\/

Plan C?

giphy.gif

No cutting please xD

How sad.

I could just look into a mirror.

brunTht.jpg

I have a friend who probably qualifies as an otaku, she is always ahead of everyone on new anime news, she spends quite a bit of money on cosplaying (~$200 - 500 per month on costumes) and would be at every single anime related event in my city, she would sometimes just watch anime in the middle of a class and somehow always get away with it. She was also the one who convinced me to try watching some animes and I got hooked into it ever since. She's currently studying abroad in Japan and wants to be an animator in the future (talk about dedication...)

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

in case anyone doesnt know dead or alive is coming to steam so you know, stock up on tissue paper etc, bar the doors.

Really excited about this. I've loved the DOA series for ages, but haven't played 5 since I got my PC. It's pretty obvious what the mods are going to be though xD

@eelnico09

I just finished Mahouka and from that ending, I feel like it can possibly receive a sequel as there are still many questions that wasn't answered. If they do get around to making a 2nd season, I feel like it will be much more interesting than the first one.

I also want to hear what is everyone's thought on the first season (assuming that you have seen Mahouka)

Here's my thought ---Spoiler alert---

Note that I haven't seen the light novel so all of my opinions are based on the anime (I don't like to spoil the story for myself so I don't usually read the light novels)

The anime felt like it had a lot of potential at first but the anime didn't even introduce one moment where Tatsuya (male protagonist) was even slightly challenged, he is like a god, no problem is too hard for him, you can give him any problem in the world and it would probably only take 5 minutes for him to figure out a way around it. Before I've seen this anime, I thought characters like Kirito (SAO) or Toma (Index) to be really OP but my perspective was completely refreshed when I saw Mahouka, whether it is because there were no villain who took advantage of his weakness or because he is just simply way too powerful, our "Onii-sama" and his sister is basically unbeatable. I don't think the other supporting characters are even needed, these two can replace the whole entire "good side" and they would still win. At certain points, it even felt like the other characters were holding Tatsuya behind.

Unless the anime introduces some stronger villains, I don't think it is going to end very well for the franchise but from what we saw in the anime, a second season might be what we are looking for ( if Tatsuya was to go against the Yotsuba family, it can get quite interesting)

Nevertheless, the anime was quite entertaining as not many animes have such a powerful duo and some of the fight scenes were very satisfying.

I would love to hear what your opinions are and whether you agree or disagree with mine and why?

Talk about OP characters xD

Finished it a while ago. It's good, but I feel like it doesn't have any rewatch value other than awesome OP moments. The ending was pretty disappointing to me, but I hope it gets a second season

Really excited about this. I've loved the DOA series for ages, but haven't played 5 since I got my PC. It's pretty obvious what the mods are going to be though xD

LG7LF.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

happiness.. THANK YOU WOLFGANG SO MUCH!

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

no more for non japanese. 

Or let's stop with making racist comments -_- Really thats not very nice from you.

happiness.. THANK YOU WOLFGANG SO MUCH!

interesting though terrifying

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

I have awakened the Peasentry Box 360.

Q_Q modding skyrim again.....

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

Still not working?

Just tried to alt+tab back onto VGA which is what its connected to. *facepalm*

Steve

Still not working?

Just tried to alt+tab back onto VGA which is what its connected to. *facepalm*

no. first was solely enb. then Texture pack combiner now skyrim mod combiner.... SO MANY 

no more for non japanese. 

Well at least this time you are not suggesting destroying everywhere but Japan so I guess you are getting better

Well at least this time you are not suggesting destroying everywhere but Japan so I guess you are getting better

chu

i think thats because ive not said anything to mrs AI

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

@eelnico09

I just finished Mahouka and from that ending, I feel like it can possibly receive a sequel as there are still many questions that wasn't answered. If they do get around to making a 2nd season, I feel like it will be much more interesting than the first one.

I also want to hear what is everyone's thought on the first season (assuming that you have seen Mahouka)

Oh then i'll wait and watch something else, i hate when that happens. Thank you.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

What are you finishing?

Friends came over this afternoon and just left (4am) so i am starting guilty crown OR gonna re-watch Chuunibyo because i don't remember and i think i didn't see the 2nd season, thanks @Charger.

I'll have new internet on monday, currently have 15Mbps down and 2 up, will have 120 down and 12 up on monday, might wait and just...

GRhCpMS.jpg

On monday.

Terror in Resonance

Trinity Blood

Zetsuen no Tempest

Shuffle

Bartender

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

we need miku hair physics like now, that would be awesome. im off to create a bow and leek this gonna be fun i think

Listen if you care.

Shuffle

i cant remember why but i hated this anime with a passion, like you would like this anime did something to me or my family. I dunno why i hate it so much but i do. probably amd's fault.

Listen if you care.

Terror in Resonance

Trinity Blood

Zetsuen no Tempest

Shuffle

Bartender

Nice! Shuffle is awesome!

i cant remember why but i hated this anime with a passion, like you would like this anime did something to me or my family. I dunno why i hate it so much but i do. probably amd's fault.

Lol why? It's a solid harem with magic girls and normal girls, that rarely use magic and there's no fighting, and that harem is in love with MC and he actually ends up being with one of the girls on the harem, and you can see some tits in like 3 or 4 episodes. It also has nice comedy and some really dramatic moments.

It's like heaven! For romantic animes.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Nice! Shuffle is awesome!

Lol why? It's a solid harem with magic girls and normal girls, that rarely use magic and there's no fighting, and that harem is in love with MC and he actually ends up being with one of the girls on the harem, and you can see some tits in like 3 or 4 episodes. It also has nice comedy and some really dramatic moments.

It's like heaven! For romantic animes.

im still trying to remember why i hate it, like when i think of it my brain kicks into pissed off mode which is reserved for weddings, night nurse and no internet

Listen if you care.

im still trying to remember why i hate it, like when i think of it my brain kicks into pissed off mode which is reserved for weddings, night nurse and no internet

Try re-watching? The artstyle is old, maybe that's it? Or maybe one of the magic girls, it has huge ears

TLU3xDJ.png

I remember i didn't like that in the beginning.

Off topic but night nurses were the best things ever about hospital for me.Few years ago I had a cute one who sat up with me one evening keeping me company during her spare time. Then I had this one from Sligo who was possibly the funniest woman I've ever met. 

As for why you hate shuffle I remember loving it the first time I watched it but its dragging on this time.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Off topic but night nurses were the best things ever about hospital for me.Few years ago I had a cute one who sat up with me one evening keeping me company during her spare time. Then I had this one from Sligo who was possibly the funniest woman I've ever met. 

As for why you hate shuffle I remember loving it the first time I watched it but its dragging on this time.

night nurse

night-nurse-liquid-for-colds-and-flu-rel

its legalized poison i shit you not.

Listen if you care.