Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

erased ep 4

ha, i knew something's gonna go wrong. and time with friends, MC? you can say that twice mate.

but hopefully hinazuki was only transferred to child services, eh? 

erased ep 4

ha, i knew something's gonna go wrong. and time with friends, MC? you can say that twice mate.

but hopefully hinazuki was only transferred to child services, eh? 

More erased spoilers

Yea when he realized that world lines were the same i thought about steins gate and went, yep hes just delaying the inevitable. Who knows though, could be wrong, but this show is gettin good

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

amen lol, got the 502 core, only complaint is the coat hanger-ish type cord lol and it being the only blue part attached to my red/black system lol

Got $60 on steam what do you guys recommend Ninja storm 4 preorder, tomb raider, or the division(though it will probably be boring alone) still debating fallout 4 season pass refund

I only have the g100s, g302, g400s, g402. g600, g602 and I always turn any led off and I have only paid for the g100s

nice dubs fam

@Charger

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

trips trips I GOT DEM TRIPS TRIPS TRPIS

SATANIC TRIPS OOOUUUU

does anyone have any good new anime for me?

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

boy was that one a let-down

Damn it helping. I'm trying to offload games that I don't care about and here you are putting people off from them.

wait contrast is bad, i was tempted to get the pack just because of that game alone. 

No clue. Why don't you take this copy I am offering for free and decide for yourself.

Come on what would nep say?

hCSE4ei.png

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Come on what would nep say?

hCSE4ei.png

why does it have gamepad controls in its hair

I only have the g100s, g302, g400s, g402. g600, g602 and I always turn any led off and I have only paid for the g100s

lol quite the Logitech fan. 

well someone sure is... like I said I only bought the g100s the rest are either RMAed (that needed to be fixed) or old mice that @TheProfosist sent me lol

lol so you are his personal recycling plant?

Been wanting to get a Mionix mouse for a while, then I'll take my current mouse to work. 

Hairclips, its part of her design.

but why is it gamepad controls

FjGM6C9.png

I agree with your incorrect opinion. 

7Qof6nk.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

In theory it's amazing, the game itself not really

the OST is ok

I think the controls were really awkward too

@TopWargamer wow

ya dingus u didn't confirm it dead before shopping?

I shipped that thing weeks ago. Not a big deal. There was nothing personal on it anyways.

COMIC SANS

-snip-

Thought that was Youko for a second. Need to catch up on the manga again. 

tumblr_nr32qqBGOX1uzwbyjo1_500.gif

Speaking of manga, about 80 new chapters of Akatsuki no Yona just became available for the Manga app on my Kindle, so I have a load to read. Honestly, despite the horrible OS that has ads on the lockscreen and lack of Google Play store, the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" is actually really good for reading manga. I take it pretty much everywhere with me so I always have something to read. Battery life on it is amazing too, I can leave it on standby for a month and it will still have 80% + charge. 

lol so you are his personal recycling plant?

Been wanting to get a Mionix mouse for a while, then I'll take my current mouse to work.

sounds about right. Its probably because I will just fix shit if I can get it for free. I have had to fix the usb cable in the g100s as well as replace 2 switches in it. I have replaced 3 switches in the g602. I have fixed the usb cable on the g402 and it is missing the sniper button. I think the g600, g400s, and g302 were fine or I just dont recall fixing them

I agree with your incorrect opinion. 

Mo6LGMI.jpg

Thought that was Youko for a second. Need to catch up on the manga again. 

Speaking of manga, about 80 new chapters of Akatsuki no Yona just became available for the Manga app on my Kindle, so I have a load to read. Honestly, despite the horrible OS that has ads on the lockscreen and lack of Google Play store, the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" is actually really good for reading manga. I take it pretty much everywhere with me so I always have something to read. Battery life on it is amazing too, I can leave it on standby for a month and it will still have 80% + charge. 

I just read manga on my phone when I have to.

nG519Xw.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

-snip-

I just read manga on my phone when I have to.

-snip-

I prefer not having to zoom in for the small text, so I only read it on my tablet. I prefer it to reading on PC, too. Nice to be able to swipe the pages, rather than use your keyboard. 

Got 4 series on the go right now: Deadman Wonderland, Akatsuki no Yona, Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji and Jitsu wa Watashi wa.

Akatsuki no Yona is definitely worth reading. There's an anime adaptation, but it only goes to about chapter 41 of over 100 so far. 

akatsuki-no-yona-4312345.jpg

but why is it gamepad controls

It's the theme of the game world she is from, she is Sega Neptune.

Weird rpg game, but it's fun if you want something simple.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/531758666961162489/2677CF125E13144C20FED0C150984390A7CD1F3C/

i wonder if you will have @TheProfosist driver problems

I think that is just my broke install of windows other mice from other brands have issues too

Razer is fine

as well as 1 or 2 others including logitech's gaming mice

image_JAST0115_6.jpg

MOAR PC JRPGS HELL YEAH

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/28/seinarukana-pre-orders-open-ahead-appearance-steam/ 

inb4 people go mad about censoring, gosh you are gonna mod it back in anyways to shut up about it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I was going to binge watch Idolmaster Cinderella Girls last night... but Sniper Elite III finished downloading... I'm having a hard time relearning the controls for it...

What that game is more then 10 years old. I have it on my wii.

-------------------

I've got steam keys on humble bundle for all these games.

Anyone want something?

Please only ask if you are actually going to play it.

• Cities XL Platinum
  • Contrast: Collector's Edition
  • Etherium
  • Final Exam
  • Game of Thrones
  • Mars: War Logs
  • Pix the Cat
  • Space Run
  • Wargame: European Escalation
  • Yesterday
  • Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
  • Thief Gold

You still got the key for Cities XL Platinum?

Im sorry, i know this isnt anime but its so spot on. 100% correct

Listen if you care.